Quick Stack Question

jck524

Awards
I'm about to start a stack of Erase + Endosurge + Recourse. I was wondering if it was safe to add in GAT Jet Fuel. Any input would be awesome. I want to add in the Jet Fuel because it contains some ingrediants that help decrease anxiety which I am currently suffering from. Any input would be awesome. thanks!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Do you already have Jet Fuel? I'd settle your anxiety issues first before you start any stack. No point in starting and getting halfway in, just to realize that your anxiety is slowing you down or preventing you from properly completing your workouts.

jck524

Awards
I have general axiety, im not going to "stop" working out because of it....im prtty sure im suffering from that and seasonal affective disorder, i moved to calgary from miami and im not used to ****ty winters. Back to the point, is it safe to stack?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Jet Fuel before. I found better results with it than OEP. I say go for it, maybe start a low dose and build from there to see what you can handle.

If its a fat burner you're looking for with that energy/feel good element check out Fat Free. I love the "feel good" effect I get from PEA and it sticks around for a while.

jck524

Awards
I can stack the jet fuel with the erase/endosurge/recourse np though?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
As long as you have never had any prior issues with increased hearth/lung/liver stress from using test boosts like DAA i dont see the problem with adding some moderate stims.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Jet Fuel A. Looks bad and B. Will likely be anxiogenic, not the opposite.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of GAT products no offense to anyone but there stuff isn't that great. I would go stacking Erase, EndoSurge and Recourse all at once if you haven't used them separately to see what they do for you. Cause here's my thoughts what if you get great results? Was it from the Erase or maybe the EndoSurge you don't know which it was. Or maybe one causes you problems but which one, then you have to go through the hassle of seeing which one affects you. Thats just my two cents when it comes to stacking products like that its just safer sometimes with less, to see how you respond to them.

jck524

Awards
Not a fan of GAT products no offense to anyone but there stuff isn't that great. I would go stacking Erase, EndoSurge and Recourse all at once if you haven't used them separately to see what they do for you. Cause here's my thoughts what if you get great results? Was it from the Erase or maybe the EndoSurge you don't know which it was. Or maybe one causes you problems but which one, then you have to go through the hassle of seeing which one affects you. Thats just my two cents when it comes to stacking products like that its just safer sometimes with less, to see how you respond to them.
is there anything i should be worried about negatively with stacking erase/endosurge/recourse? I know Erase causes dry joints but besides that I thought they were all safe to take?