Experienced user looking for OTC alternatives

M.Soleto

Awards
Hello everbody I am new to the supplements, supplements forums, but not PED's. I do not have anymore connections as ive recently moved and I want to start a new way. Motivation is no good anymore, I dont get the pumps and feeling like I used to. Now I only want to use supplements from *** and places like that, only legal you know. Can I get a suggestions on what is good right now? The past few days I have been looking here and reading a lot! But there is too many choices. Thanks to anyone who will help.

M.Soleto

Awards
Well looking around some more I have noticed certain things mentioned over and over. Anabeta and DAA seem to be in favor. Im goin to do some studying on those and may buy them. Is there a favored protein powder and creatine here? I want to feel like I did or close to it when I take ped's. I miss the extra push and pump really.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well muscle marinade is a solid pwo product with BCAAs and creatine and all you need is 1 scoop.

We offer d-pol as well which is DAA. It's geared as a natural test booster and pump product. I would start there as they are very affordable. Should be able to find both for about $60 or less roughly.

There's some logs out there on both people using these products and they do enjoy them.

M.Soleto

Awards
Well muscle marinade is a solid pwo product with BCAAs and creatine and all you need is 1 scoop.

We offer d-pol as well which is DAA. It's geared as a natural test booster and pump product. I would start there as they are very affordable. Should be able to find both for about $60 or less roughly.

There's some logs out there on both people using these products and they do enjoy them.
Pwo means Pre workout? Okay this wedsite will not let me spell Gee en see. Can I get it there or do I order it from here? Thank you AaronJP1!

-Machariouz S.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pwo means Pre workout? Okay this wedsite will not let me spell Gee en see. Can I get it there or do I order it from here? Thank you AaronJP1!

-Machariouz S.
G N C is rather expensive.
Nutra should have lost of our products, I know Muscle Marinade for sure.
PurusLabs.net the site should be up after a revamp in about 4 days you can order there as well. Stay away from local stores they are usually more expensive.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Machariouz S.
Pwo usually stands for Post workout. A postworkout drink usually consists of carbs, aminos, protein and sometimes creatine. DAA is solid test booster and works great in pct (post cycle therapy ) stacks. d-pol sounds interesting and will help in the pump problem your experiencing. There are really some fine, natural supplements now days that will help give you that extra something your looking for, so your coming in at a good time.

You'll also want to look into prohormones (ph's ) as a viable and legal alternative to ped's, wich im assuming your meaning basically steroids. Primordial Performance has a great line of prohormones called the Androseries, with varying compounds that compliment individual goals. There are other reputable ph companies out there as well.

As far as natural herbal type supplements, the ones a little beyond basic type of supplements such as creatine and protein powder, there are a few worth trying. I love PES's Anabeta and Alpha T2, everything ive tried from Usp labs and Primordial Performance's Phyto Testosterone.

So keep doin your homework Soleto and you'll find some great options, good luck.

M.Soleto

Awards
I well look at these rulk22 thank you very much. Prohormones ,postworkuot, usplabs and anabeta. I have blox from g n c and will use creatine and protein powders and food. What supplements do you use?

M.Soleto

Awards
I take the Muscle Marinade after workout?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I well look at these rulk22 thank you very much. Prohormones ,postworkuot, usplabs and anabeta. I have blox from g n c and will use creatine and protein powders and food. What supplements do you use?
It's been a while since ive run a full fledged prohormone cycle. Mostly I just use bcaa's, glutamine, creatine and protein powder. I'll try some variants of of these and find some of them really good. Some of the more exotic types i'll try, such as Anabeta, Ecdy, anything from Usp labs, Phyto Testosterone and Tcf-1 ( both from the company I rep for ). Some of them do a little something, some of them do really suprise me and make me feel great. It's hit and miss for everybody though, some things work well for others while others see barely anything, same thing happens with prohormones.

If you have prior experience with anabolic steroids, you'll find it's goin to be very hard for supplements to come even remotely close to potency and efficacy. That is just the reality. Although your not goin to match protein synthesis and red blood cell production like you would with "juice", some things though will help with your motivation and pump, such as pre-workouts and pump inducing products. The next level would be things such as test boosters, herbal concotions such as Anabeta and Prime. The level after that would be ph's and after that would probably be peptides ( whole nother topic dude ).

So far your basics sound fine. Try some other things and see what your body responds well to. After a while you'll gain preference towards certain brands, types and what not.

M.Soleto

Awards
ok i well see in 1 month how I do and feel. Later on I will try the next levels and next levels thank you.