Is there a pre-workout supplement that will continue to work over time?

Larry2308

Awards
I am new to the supplement world and I have already tried numerous pre-workout supplements. My issue is after a few months I'm taking scary doses just to try to get the energy and pump that was there in the beginning. Is there a supplement out there that will not burn out your receptors and you become immune to?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I am new to the supplement world and I have already tried numerous pre-workout supplements. My issue is after a few months I'm taking scary doses just to try to get the energy and pump that was there in the beginning. Is there a supplement out there that will not burn out your receptors and you become immune to?
You'll laugh but.......

1001029_030000012000_A_400.jpg

Take a break, don't go months straight on stimmed pres. That is why they say to cycle them, give your body a break, and stops from getting tolerant so fast, but back to the image, quick oats... 30-40 minutes before you work out gives you solid energy, not going to be cracked out energy but it's solid!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You'll laugh but.......

View attachment 53391

Take a break, don't go months straight on stimmed pres. That is why they say to cycle them, give your body a break, and stops from getting tolerant so fast, but back to the image, quick oats... 30-40 minutes before you work out gives you solid energy, not going to be cracked out energy but it's solid!
this ^^^^^^....take a break, try a non stimmed pwo or 500mg-1000mg of agmatine..

Larry2308

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, I use to go all natural but now I'm 43yrs old and don't have the same energy level. I work very long shifts and work out at the end of the shift so that doesn't help.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, I use to go all natural but now I'm 43yrs old and don't have the same energy level. I work very long shifts and work out at the end of the shift so that doesn't help.
I can semi-relate. I work 10 - 12 hour days in an office then have to find motivation to work out afterwards. The problem with stims is tolerance naturally builds up, so you have to cycle some. Serious the quick oats as well, I thought people were kidding, now I eat them from time to time. Nice clean energy, then I'll toss some anabolic ignite and some agmatine and go to town.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any thoughts on some test boosting or mild ph's? im 31 and am running m1d black and feel like im 20 years old again in the gym...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I can semi-relate. I work 10 - 12 hour days in an office then have to find motivation to work out afterwards. The problem with stims is tolerance naturally builds up, so you have to cycle some. Serious the quick oats as well, I thought people were kidding, now I eat them from time to time. Nice clean energy, then I'll toss some anabolic ignite and some agmatine and go to town.
i cant eat oats the normal way but i sure can grind them in my shakes....complex carbs + agmatine = awsome!

Larry2308

Awards
I will try the oats in the shake because I leave a 12-16 hour shift and go straight to the gym so I don't have time for anything else. I have considered a test booster just weary because I have no knowledge of the better ones.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I will try the oats in the shake because I leave a 12-16 hour shift and go straight to the gym so I don't have time for anything else. I have considered a test booster just weary because I have no knowledge of the better ones.
just browse the forum and you'll get it....i currently have formx, recourse, titanium xl... cant go wrong with DAA

Larry2308

Awards
just browse the forum and you'll get it....i currently have formx, recourse, titanium xl... cant go wrong with DAA
Your input has been great I will definitely browse, thanks for your time.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
oats REALLY help the post workout crash for me

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nonstim is the best progressive strength preworkout BodyForge and Ultima are the best. Or Hemavol for pumps.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
If you're feeling burnt out, I would say try a stim free product. Pure agmatine is good, but more complete products would be things like ultima and hemavol, and I've heard good things about body octane. You can run one of those or stack 2 of them. Personally love ultima and hemavol when I'm off stims :D

Larry2308

Awards
If you're feeling burnt out, I would say try a stim free product. Pure agmatine is good, but more complete products would be things like ultima and hemavol, and I've heard good things about body octane. You can run one of those or stack 2 of them. Personally love ultima and hemavol when I'm off stims :D
I will check on these products, thanks.

M.Soleto

Awards
I take breaks from effedera, or just on quads and ham day, but use everyday? No. Coffee before workout is good sometimes too. Before workout just make sure to at least have good night rests and 2 meals. Stimulant are only for me when getting ready for contests.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM big bro. I told you this place is awesome, no shortage of helpful people here.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LitUp. I have yet felt the need to up the dose. It is a constant out of all my preworkout products it is the one that I can always count on. Nearly every other pre workout at one point in time for me has been hit and miss. second would be craze I have had a few misses with it here and there but for the most part it continues to impress me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ultima, Clout, Hemavol, Focus XT (cholinergics [ultima, focus xt] actually get better with subchronic use)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ultima, Clout, Hemavol, Focus XT (cholinergics [ultima, focus xt] actually get better with subchronic use)
Don't mean to hijack but this question does kind of pertain to the op. But what are your thoughts on sulbutimine coop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't mean to hijack but this question does kind of pertain to the op. But what are your thoughts on sulbutimine coop?
I personally like subultiamine. You just need to have enough to dose it longterm (1-2 months) to reap the true benefits, as with most nootropics.

J19891

J19891

Awards
You'll develop a tolerance to any stim over time, it's inevitable. One point worth mentioning, I find I get the most of stims when I'm going high rep work, so maybe coincide taking a break from stims with gettting into some heavy, low rep range work.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally like subultiamine. You just need to have enough to dose it longterm (1-2 months) to reap the true benefits, as with most nootropics.
Thanks coop for your thoughts on it. Is there any reason for cation with it? I remember a scare going around about it a while back.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While non-stim choices are very different from their stim counterparts I find them very beneficial. Personally I love Omega Sports Ultima as I feel it gets better over time.

But you seem to have some very good recommendations in this thread already :thumbsup: