First Test Boosting Stack critique

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,
My mate and I are going to try our first test booster stack. I want to keep it relatively simple for this first time and short. Also have a couple questions I want to confirm before putting in my order. Both have goals to lean up a bit, while still maintaining strength.

So the selections are NP DAA powder and Erase Pro.

With Breakfast take 3g of DAA and 1 cap of Erase Pro. Will do it until the Erase runs out, so 1 month.

Do we need to taper off at the end? For either option? Or can we just stop? If we can just stop I just want confirmation as to why this is.

In addition will be taking
Lean Xtreme - 1 cap morning, 1 cap night
CLA - 1 cap x 3 times a day
Gut Health - 1 cap morning, 1 cap night

Preworkout - we have one that we got in Aus, but cant post the link. Contains 2.5g Citrulline Malate, 2.5g Beta Alanine, 2g Creatine Tri Malate, + stims.
Intra Workout - Bulk BCAA powder 2:1:1

Multi V
Fish Oil

After the 1 month, might look to try Intimidate and Anabeta as well. Want to take it slow :)

Any thoughts?

Thanks heaps :D

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi all,
My mate and I are going to try our first test booster stack. I want to keep it relatively simple for this first time and short. Also have a couple questions I want to confirm before putting in my order. Both have goals to lean up a bit, while still maintaining strength.

So the selections are NP DAA powder and Erase Pro.

With Breakfast take 3g of DAA and 1 cap of Erase Pro. Will do it until the Erase runs out, so 1 month.

Do we need to taper off at the end? For either option? Or can we just stop? If we can just stop I just want confirmation as to why this is.

In addition will be taking
Lean Xtreme - 1 cap morning, 1 cap night
CLA - 1 cap x 3 times a day
Gut Health - 1 cap morning, 1 cap night

Preworkout - we have one that we got in Aus, but cant post the link. Contains 2.5g Citrulline Malate, 2.5g Beta Alanine, 2g Creatine Tri Malate, + stims.
Intra Workout - Bulk BCAA powder 2:1:1

Multi V
Fish Oil

After the 1 month, might look to try Intimidate and Anabeta as well. Want to take it slow :)

Any thoughts?

Thanks heaps :D
It sounds good so far man.

As far as tapering off the DAA goes, I would just stop all together. Youre body will do back to normal after you finished it.

Personally I would stack the Anabeta with the DAA and Erase Pro, but that's your call. A lot have people have given that stack really good reviews.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply mate! Really appreciate it.
I'd be tempted to try Anabeta, but I'm still not really clear on what it does!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it sounds solid and simple.

I personally would take the DAA with your preworkout due to the amount of aggressiveness and intensity DAA seems to provide. (this could just be in my head... but whatever works.)

If it is more convenient for you in the morning....Go for it.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Looks good man, DAA has became a staple to me, and depending on how you react to the erase pro you might go EOD on it and then it lasts two months.

As for DAA before your workout I'd try it morning first as DAA gives some people major stomach issues, if they give you stomach issues depending on when you work out I'd go 1.5g morning, and 1.5g preworkout or PM to alleviate some of the stomach issues.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys!
What does EOD mean?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
What does EOD mean?
Every other day.

Erase Pro and Erase at full dose gives me some joint pain. I dose Erase Pro EOD and I don't have any issues and PES has stated that you will still gain the full benefit of Erase Pro that way if your tolerance is lower like mine.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
What does EOD mean?
I always wondered why the explosive ordinance disposal guys were getting tired of me calling about my supps...

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Every other day.

Erase Pro and Erase at full dose gives me some joint pain. I dose Erase Pro EOD and I don't have any issues and PES has stated that you will still gain the full benefit of Erase Pro that way if your tolerance is lower like mine.
I like it! Thank you!