next stack, what should i run

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
i have 2 btls or natadrol, and i also have testopro/glycobol/hghpro

ive ran a recomp on the testo/gly/hghup with amazing results,but i am trying to bulk now, so now sure what to use first, also should i get something like m1d black or anabeta to run along with the natadrol?

thoughts..

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

ive ran a recomp on the testo/gly/hghup with amazing results,but i am trying to bulk now, so now sure what to use first, also should i get something like m1d black or anabeta to run along with the natadrol?

thoughts..
Throw in some DAA and LCLT.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stack DAA with HGHpro (l-dopa) for a sweet combo. Use glycobol throughout the cycle with high carb meals and trade or sell the testopro if you can.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some Formula-X in that combo would be nice.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Stack DAA with HGHpro (l-dopa) for a sweet combo. Use glycobol throughout the cycle with high carb meals and trade or sell the testopro if you can.
why sell testopro?
wondering because i used it twice with great str. gains

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
why sell testopro?
wondering because i used it twice with great str. gains
He is a Fenugreek hater lol. Testopro rocks.
Haha :D. I don't hate an ingredient without good reason. I have tried a standardized extract, testofen, and testosurge. Both testofen and testosurge raised E to an unacceptable level DESPITE both extracts being marketed as having only extracted for "the T boosting stuff."

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Haha :D. I don't hate an ingredient without good reason. I have tried a standardized extract, testofen, and testosurge. Both testofen and testosurge raised E to an unacceptable level DESPITE both extracts being marketed as having only extracted for "the T boosting stuff."
The reason I have never used Testofen and probably never will haha.

I avoid that stuff like the plague, why use something to boost your testosterone that is highly estrogenic? IMO there are better options out there boost test.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
x2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yeah I hear ya, I'd like to see more bloods, but a few of the Testopro logs that have bloods didn't show any big increase in estrogen and feedback has been great on Fenugreek, beside the odd person here and there ;)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
hows the thought of m1d black and natadrol?

cant really find any logs of m1d black that are in depth.

J19891

J19891

Awards

thoughts..
If you're trying to bulk, I'd definately throw the anabeta in there lol