TxHomeGrown

Awards
Oxiracetam - 800mg
Choline Bitartrate - 1g
Alcar - 1500mg
Bacopa 20% - ~200mg
Rhodiola 3% - ~500mg

Also have Sulbutiamine coming.

I basically wake up every day at 6am. Today was my first day on this stack, just dumped them all in a shot glass and chased it with apple juice along with 200mg caffeine. Had a taste of rancid horse ass for a second but it wasn't bad at all, i'll probably just keep doing it like that.

I had a senior level finance class and noticed that I was a lot more attentive than normal. It was hard to explain but I'm looking forward to the cumulative results.

Do you guys that are in the noot game dose choline/racetams multiple times a day? I take LCLT pre/post so I think that combined with my morning ALCAR is enough carnitines. I also seem to get fatigued after noon, and caffeine makes me irritable. Does Sulbutiamine help with this and/or would ALCAR dosed around noon help with this?

Let me know what you think. Trying to find the most optimal way to dose all this ****.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Oxiracetam right now and noticing almost nothing. Much better effects from Aniracetam.

Ideally, you should dose twice a day to keep constant levels, but that really depends on what your goals are for this stack.

My stack is:

Piracetam: 2g 2x/day
Oxiracetam: 800mg 2x/day
Choline Citrate: 1g 2x/day
Huperzine: 100mcg 2x/day
FocusXT on Monday and Wednesday evening before class.

A couple months ago, I was dosing Aniracetam instead of Oxiracetam. My memory recall was so much better!

Oh, and I cap mine, because of the taste.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stack doesn't look bad. Bump that ALCAR up to 2g. Also not a huge fan of oxiracetam and would rather use piracetam and/or aniracetam.

To the second poster, get those piracetam doses up to 2.5g twice a day. And get some alcar in that stack to balance the choline supplementation. Use Hup A 1 month on, 1 month off.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I've read a good source of ALA with Alcar is Synergistic and also useful for dealing with increased radicals from the ALCAR.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've read a good source of ALA with Alcar is Synergistic and also useful for dealing with increased radicals from the ALCAR.
Not quite "synergistic," but Na-R-ALA is complementary in antioxidant cascades and works great with longterm alcar use.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Thanks guys. I guess I'll start double dosing, I stocked up on everything but oxiracetam ;). When I'm out of that I'll probably go with both piracetam and aniracetam stacked since I can get both for about the same price i paid for the oxi and see which I like better.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I am also in PCT right now and I read offhand that one should not take cortisol reducing supps(such as Erase) when using nootropics. Truth/Fiction?

Tapatio

Awards
Have you tried combining Pramiracetam+Aniracetam? I thought those worked good together. I cant seem to find where I saw this, I will try and post later.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Have you tried combining Pramiracetam+Aniracetam? I thought those worked good together. I cant seem to find where I saw this, I will try and post later.
There may be synergy between piracetam and aniracetam, and since pram is essentially a more potent piracetam (though it's more than that), I can see this being the case. I'm not too well-read on pram's MOA.

J19891

J19891

Awards
What's your pramiracetam source?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There may be synergy between piracetam and aniracetam, and since pram is essentially a more potent piracetam (though it's more than that), I can see this being the case. I'm not too well-read on pram's MOA.
This guy knows nootropics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14