Cycling Pre-WO Unnecessary

  1. Cycling Pre-WO Unnecessary


    I usually only use a pre-workout supp 2 days a week. I dont like to take them on my leg or back days because it seems like heavy squats and deadlifts with a preworkout shoots up my BP and heart rate too much.

    So my question is, for someone like me who only uses it 2x a week is it still necessary to cycle off of it, or can I just keep using it indefinitely on 2 days a week without health concerns?


  2. I'm fairly certain that they are talking to people that are taking it all the time before workouts- hell, I know people that use it instead of their morning coffee on off days. Twice a week isn't going to matter.

    Granted, I hate PWOs, so you may get a different answer from someone that takes them all the time.

  3. I hear all the time that u should but I haven't stopped in years. I take maimize intense now and it has a nice stim effect !
    •   
       


  4. Deja Vu....read thru this thread...let us know if you have any other q's

    Taking pre workouts too long over rated?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Deja Vu....read thru this thread...let us know if you have any other q's

    Taking pre workouts too long over rated?

    Sorry for the repost... Should have tried "search" first.

    Thanks for the link though, that answers all my questions!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    I usually only use a pre-workout supp 2 days a week. I dont like to take them on my leg or back days because it seems like heavy squats and deadlifts with a preworkout shoots up my BP and heart rate too much.

    So my question is, for someone like me who only uses it 2x a week is it still necessary to cycle off of it, or can I just keep using it indefinitely on 2 days a week without health concerns?
    2x a week no reason to cycle.


  7. I havent take a stim break in years! I just rotate the stims I use like from caffeine to DMAA to etc

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Sorry for the repost... Should have tried "search" first.

    Thanks for the link though, that answers all my questions!
    ha! aint no problem RJ! and welcome.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DAA cycling
    By mkretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. unnecessary censorship
    By ItsHectic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 03:41 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:48 AM
  4. Unnecessary Censorship
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. Different cycling?
    By Irish480 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
Log in
Log in