Andromass 101 Help

djblurr

Awards
Hi All,

Have been posting on the PP forum for a bit but haven't had much attraction on my post, so I thought I would give it a try here. I have been searching through many threads to find my answers, but I have not really had much luck. There's been a few threads that touch on some of my questions, but nothing that I've seen that specifically answers in the same scenario as I am in. Happy to read any links people provide if there are some threads that already exist.

Anyway....

I'm about to try andromass and have a few questions that I'd really appreciate answers on. Ideally these questions would be answered by professionals who know a lot in this area. This is my first experience with AAS/PH, so I'd like to get it right.

I am 210lbs, 25 yr old male.

I was wondering if someone could suggest a list of blood work that should be obtained for this product? I ask this, because I do not currently have a doctor that would be knowledgeable in this area. I am also in Australia, so I do not have the ability to do those online blood tests.

Other than blood work, has anyone done any fertility testing after running products in the andro-series? I am slightly concerned as this does not seem to be an area many people look at post cycle.

How does alcohol mix with this product or any PH's? Let me be clear, I am not asking if I can go binge drinking, and I don't drink that much under normal circumstances, but I just want to know whether a couple of beers will be "safe" if something comes up.

I appreciate any feedback you have for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

Have been posting on the PP forum for a bit but haven't had much attraction on my post, so I thought I would give it a try here. I have been searching through many threads to find my answers, but I have not really had much luck. There's been a few threads that touch on some of my questions, but nothing that I've seen that specifically answers in the same scenario as I am in. Happy to read any links people provide if there are some threads that already exist.

Anyway....

I'm about to try andromass and have a few questions that I'd really appreciate answers on. Ideally these questions would be answered by professionals who know a lot in this area. This is my first experience with AAS/PH, so I'd like to get it right.

I am 210lbs, 25 yr old male.

I was wondering if someone could suggest a list of blood work that should be obtained for this product? I ask this, because I do not currently have a doctor that would be knowledgeable in this area. I am also in Australia, so I do not have the ability to do those online blood tests.

Other than blood work, has anyone done any fertility testing after running products in the andro-series? I am slightly concerned as this does not seem to be an area many people look at post cycle.

How does alcohol mix with this product or any PH's? Let me be clear, I am not asking if I can go binge drinking, and I don't drink that much under normal circumstances, but I just want to know whether a couple of beers will be "safe" if something comes up.

I appreciate any feedback you have for me.
a normal hormone panel for the blood work

idk if fertility testing has been done, but this is the safest PH on the market. suppression is mild and makes PCT that much easier. if your worried about that, take DAA and Toco 8 on cycle at night before bed

i would never suggest drinking while on any cycle, but a few beers wont hurt you. if you are worried, take milk thistle throughout the cycle.

djblurr

Awards
a normal hormone panel for the blood work

idk if fertility testing has been done, but this is the safest PH on the market. suppression is mild and makes PCT that much easier. if your worried about that, take DAA and Toco 8 on cycle at night before bed

i would never suggest drinking while on any cycle, but a few beers wont hurt you. if you are worried, take milk thistle throughout the cycle.
Thanks for your response mate.

My understanding is that testosterone and fertility are not directly related. I'm not sure that taking DAA would keep fertility levels higher? I had assumed test would already raise from the andromass.

When it comes to blood tests, I know this has been covered in some threads before, but I'm not entirely sure how to ask the doctor. I had some really good doctors in the past that I would've been fine asking, but I live too far from them now. I literally dont know any doctors in the area I am now, and I am not sure if I should go in explaining "why" i want a blood test (even though it is probably obvious), or should I just say I want to "check things out"? I'm happy to be honest with them but I feel they may try to talk me out of it and not cooperate. I did bring up AAS with another doctor a couple years ago, and he refused to discuss it. Told me he would not help, as he would be risking his license (bullsheet).

Anyway, how would you guys recommend I appreciate the topic with an unfamiliar doctor?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your response mate.

My understanding is that testosterone and fertility are not directly related. I'm not sure that taking DAA would keep fertility levels higher? I had assumed test would already raise from the andromass.

When it comes to blood tests, I know this has been covered in some threads before, but I'm not entirely sure how to ask the doctor. I had some really good doctors in the past that I would've been fine asking, but I live too far from them now. I literally dont know any doctors in the area I am now, and I am not sure if I should go in explaining "why" i want a blood test (even though it is probably obvious), or should I just say I want to "check things out"? I'm happy to be honest with them but I feel they may try to talk me out of it and not cooperate. I did bring up AAS with another doctor a couple years ago, and he refused to discuss it. Told me he would not help, as he would be risking his license (bullsheet).

Anyway, how would you guys recommend I appreciate the topic with an unfamiliar doctor?
Your right, test and fertility aren't the same. I'll have a pp rep chyme in on this

As far as the doc, just tell him you feel tired all the time, low libido... Etc

Another option is to order (idk if your able to do this? Don't know if lab corp is in Australia ) the female hormone panel from lab crop online. It's cheaper than the male. Once you show up to thee facility, they convert it to male.

djblurr

Awards
Nah, no lab corp here. I need to see a Doctor.

But if I tell him I feel tired, is he actually going to look at everything relevant? Maybe he will just check test and some other basic things..?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

But if I tell him I feel tired, is he actually going to look at everything relevant? Maybe he will just check test and some other basic things..?
Tell him you have no sex drive, tired, short temper with people, irritable... And you just would like to see your levels

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A list of what panels? What is it you are interested in seeing? Considering these products really have no adverse sides then there isn't any specifics to give. If you are interested in liver, kidney, cholesterol, and hormone levels then ask for a complete physical and blood panel from your doctor. Specifically a complete hormone panel, liver function test/Hepatic, metabolic panel, lipid panel etc. some of it overlaps so the doc should be able to catch your drift.

Also if you go to our site and click on the AndroMass product, under the research tab you will see Case Reports from our Bet testers. Here you will find extensive blood work results