Supplement Stack Critique - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplement Stack Critique

1. New Member

Supplement Stack Critique

Hi, this is my supplement stack. Anything I should add/remove? I'm currently cutting.

fabodylous.com/2012/02/best-weight-loss-supplement.html

(Sorry for lack of link. I've not hit 50 posts yet! will appreciate it if someone could put link).

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Multi is bad, replace with Orange Triad.
    NOW Omega-3 is bad, replace with NOW Ultra Omega 3.
    ON Whey tastes meh, and the casein isn't good either. You have quattro so why even bother with another protein?
    Modern BCAA is solid, but it is more economical to buy bulk leucine (and the effects will be the same).
    Jack3d is solid if you're after energy. If you want pumps/endurance etc, you may want to look elsewhere.
    Magnum Heat is awful. Replace with Genomyx HEAT Stack + 1 caffeine tab in spirit of the "HEAT."
    ALCAR = great, but you're using it for the wrong reason entirely.
    Sleep aid = essentially nothing more than melatonin. Just buy melatonin in a microgram dose.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Essentially all the products you mentioned have more effective counterparts.
  3. New Member

Who Will Win The Arnold Classic 2012 Title? | Notable Arnold Classic Amateur 2012 Contestant | Arnold Strongman Classic 2012 Thread | Arnold Classic 2012 Results | Arnold Classic 2012

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Multi is bad, replace with Orange Triad.
    NOW Omega-3 is bad, replace with NOW Ultra Omega 3.
    ON Whey tastes meh, and the casein isn't good either. You have quattro so why even bother with another protein?
    Modern BCAA is solid, but it is more economical to buy bulk leucine (and the effects will be the same).
    Jack3d is solid if you're after energy. If you want pumps/endurance etc, you may want to look elsewhere.
    Magnum Heat is awful. Replace with Genomyx HEAT Stack + 1 caffeine tab in spirit of the "HEAT."
    ALCAR = great, but you're using it for the wrong reason entirely.
    Sleep aid = essentially nothing more than melatonin. Just buy melatonin in a microgram dose.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Essentially all the products you mentioned have more effective counterparts.
    It's ok. Specific constructive criticism is good criticism. Thanks. I will research more into this.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:51 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
  4. please critique my supplement support
    By toosmall in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 06:45 PM
  5. Supplement Rx for Hypothyroid MA Woman - Critique
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2