3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

  1. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0

    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran


    Where can I get quality divanil. I been hearing that most companies that sell it only have 5% of actual divanil. Looking to use it for bph. I guess i just go for stinging nettle root extract which might be just as effective for bph. Sawpalmetto is effective but I don't like the soft felling it gives and it raises e2. Your advices are appreciated

  2. Registered User
    louisaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    407
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nobel252
    Where can I get quality divanil. I been hearing that most companies that sell it only have 5% of actual divanil. Looking to use it for bph. I guess i just go for stinging nettle root extract which might be just as effective for bph. Sawpalmetto is effective but I don't like the soft felling it gives and it raises e2. Your advices are appreciated
    I have a sealed bottle of division 1 and a bottle with 112/120. Pm me.
  3. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Testabolan v2 and Activate Xtreme use quality sources AFAIK. I also believe that low % extracts aren't necessarily ineffective, though they may be less effective.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Testabolan v2 and Activate Xtreme use quality sources AFAIK. I also believe that low % extracts aren't necessarily ineffective, though they may be less effective.
    ^^^^^
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    I have used Endosurge and felt it was a quality source, and a hefty dose.

    Division 1 is straight Divan

    Divanex is straight divan as well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Registered User
    nobel252's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    Thanks fellas. I will look into these
  7. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    I have used Endosurge and felt it was a quality source, and a hefty dose.

    Division 1 is straight Divan

    Divanex is straight divan as well
    Division 1 is not straight divanil. Product label states "Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4 divanillytetrahydrofuran".

    And judging by the product label of Divanex, it is an extremely similar product.

    For all we know it contains 1mg of divan yet there product label could still be considered honest.
  8. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,876
    Answers
    1


    Can't go wrong with Division 1, it's a high quality divanil product.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Testabolan v.2 is def worth a look; the new version is a far superior upgrade imo to the prior.

    What soft feeling are you referring to with saw palmetto.. i use 320mg daily.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Testabolan v.2 is def worth a look; the new version is a far superior upgrade imo to the prior.

    What soft feeling are you referring to with saw palmetto.. i use 320mg daily.
    Ah thats right forgot about the reformulation
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    I'd look into Supremacy one of my favorite testboosters out there for an all in one. I need to try iForce's Testabolan, i finally got iForce's Reversitol thats some good stuff there.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ah thats right forgot about the reformulation
    yup. for whatever reason, most sites dont have the updated labels listed
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,250
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I have used Endosurge and felt it was a quality source, and a hefty dose.

    Division 1 is straight Divan

    Divanex is straight divan as well
    I've tried all three and they are all great. The division 1 and divanex have 400mg and the endo has 533mg per serving. I know it's the macuna, but the endo is much more noticable, imo. I love divanil and have been taking that and/or stinging nettle for years with a lot of success.
  14. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    2


    Endosurge for sure
  15. Registered User
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Answers
    0


    Im looking to try a divanil supplement to boost free t,

    so the best are div 1 and divanex are equally as good ?

    i know there generally best used with a t booster but any1 used div 1 or another divanil supplement solo and had results ?
  16. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Answers
    0


    I remember mass addiction was real good ,I wonder if they still making this one..
  17. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    yup. for whatever reason, most sites dont have the updated labels listed

    For some reason, your photo cuts off at the right side. When I quote it, I can see it all (not sure if it'll paste with this or not). And maybe I'm the only one having an issue with it showing up in the first place, but I refreshed and it was still the case.

    edit: when editing a post, I can see the whole thing, but once posted, it cuts off the right side, too. Weird.

    double edit: after editing, it resized and all showed up (who knows if it'll revert back or not after this second edit lol)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  18. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    For some reason, your photo cuts off at the right side. When I quote it, I can see it all (not sure if it'll paste with this or not). And maybe I'm the only one having an issue with it showing up in the first place, but I refreshed and it was still the case.

    edit: when editing a post, I can see the whole thing, but once posted, it cuts off the right side, too. Weird.

    double edit: after editing, it resized and all showed up (who knows if it'll revert back or not after this second edit lol)

  19. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    For some reason, your photo cuts off at the right side. When I quote it, I can see it all (not sure if it'll paste with this or not). And maybe I'm the only one having an issue with it showing up in the first place, but I refreshed and it was still the case.

    edit: when editing a post, I can see the whole thing, but once posted, it cuts off the right side, too. Weird.

    double edit: after editing, it resized and all showed up (who knows if it'll revert back or not after this second edit lol)

    yea i just saw this.......i swear when i posted this earlier this morning, it was working just fine..............but stacked took care of everything
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    yea i just saw this.......i swear when i posted this earlier this morning, it was working just fine..............but stacked took care of everything
    It was fine earlier lol that's ****ed up

  21. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    e-ghosts
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    SAN Myotest:

  23. Registered User
    miniarnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    757
    Answers
    0


    Would taking a divanill supplement be a waste of time to reduce shbg, whilst using a thyroid hormone such as Alpha t2, as i read taking thyroid hormones increases shbg?
  24. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    USPlabs TNA (no longer available)
    TestoPRO
    NEOGENIX Supremacy (old version with vitex)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  25. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    USPlabs TNA (no longer available)
    TestoPRO
    NEOGENIX Supremacy (old version with vitex)
    Neogenix Supremacy still is an awesome product I suggest people try it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Neogenix Supremacy still is an awesome product I suggest people try it.
    i only used the old one and is good stuff.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran query
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:45 PM
  2. Any articles on 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in