is there a way to delete/change my username?

1. Registered User

is there a way to delete/change my username?

i created this username yearssss ago and want to delete or change it...how would i be able to do that??

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Talk to a mod!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Talk to a mod!

can you recommend me a mod to PM?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Yes!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Midwestbeast is a mod helped me change my user name, I am sure he could help.
    Also I have seen some people get help from bdcc.
    Talk to either of them.
    I have been needing to correct this statement you continue to post. No offense.

None of the names you mentioned are Mods here at AM. What they have simply done for you is forward your request on to myself or Admin. I am to the best of my knowledge the last active moderator with super powers (aka: Administrator) and there is screen name "Admin" who is an Administrator. ATM Admin does screen name changes.

@OP - with 13 posts it would be quicker to just register again with a different screen name unless those posts are that important. Or...you may submit your request to Admin and he can do it for you when he is available.

Thank you.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

None of the names you mentioned are Mods here at AM. What they have simply done for you is forward your request on to myself or Admin. I am to the best of my knowledge the last active moderator with super powers (aka: Administrator) and there is screen name "Admin" who is an Administrator. ATM Admin does screen name changes.

@OP - with 13 posts it would be quicker to just register again with a different screen name unless those posts are that important. Or...you may submit your request to Admin and he can do it for you when he is available.

Thank you.
    Neg fle3 !!!

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Thank you.
    I would like to make the official request to be repped several hundred more times so I may have super power as well. thank you.
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn

Thank you.
    I hope u didn't take Flex seriously
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Aside from the fact that he has made the statement multiple times I take nothing too seriously...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

Neg fle3 !!!
    Pfff
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Haha FL3X'y getting scolded
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Registered User

Thank you.
    I have tried to, however it will not let me because I can not use the same email address for two different screen names
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychoopaholic View Post
    I have tried to, however it will not let me because I can not use the same email address for two different screen names

Thank you.
    Please read the above.
  14. Registered User

yes sir...please let me know any information...i believe i sent you a PM as well
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

You are not reading what I am telling you.

I am the screen name "David Dunn". I am an Administrator. I "do not" change screen names.

There is a screen name "Admin". He is also an Administrator. He "does" change screen names.

If you submit your screen name change request to the screen name "Admin" he will be happy to change your screen name for you when he is available to do so.

Thank you.

I suggest that you also think to submit with your request the name you desire to have it changed too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Username change?
    By MedicalCynic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:23 PM
  2. How to change username?
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:46 PM