Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%

Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate?

Hey guys,
    Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate? The reason I say understand is I take 3 grams of this stuff 30 mins-1 hour prior to my workout and it's amazing. Lactic acid burn is nil. Energy is through the roof and I feel amazing. Just an an FYI, I do combine this with half a school of Muscle Pharm Assault with taking BCAA's intraworkout.

Anyway, it seems to get these amazing effect of Citrulline, I must wait 1-2 weeks before doses! If I do it any sooner, it seems like I'm better off not taking any at all! Can someone tell me why this is so? Anything I can take with the citrulline so I can take it more often with effect?

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%

Quote Originally Posted by afboy143 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Can someone help me understand Citrulline Malate? The reason I say understand is I take 3 grams of this stuff 30 mins-1 hour prior to my workout and it's amazing. Lactic acid burn is nil. Energy is through the roof and I feel amazing. Just an an FYI, I do combine this with half a school of Muscle Pharm Assault with taking BCAA's intraworkout.

Anyway, it seems to get these amazing effect of Citrulline, I must wait 1-2 weeks before doses! If I do it any sooner, it seems like I'm better off not taking any at all! Can someone tell me why this is so? Anything I can take with the citrulline so I can take it more often with effect?

Thanks!
    nothing?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Your post doesn't make sense. Wait 1-2 weeks before doses? Huh? Also, you need about 6g Cit Mal to be effacious. It's an amino acid, you can take daily.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Citrulline malate?
    By Pearl12 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:32 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate vs Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  3. Replies: 15