PES Alpha T2/Erase/OxyElite Stack vs Prohormone

banere

Awards
Hi there,

I've read the rules regarding how PH subjects do not go here but this thread skirts a little between the two subjects while the main focus being on the fat loss supplements so I thought it would be best here.

I've been dieting and training hard over the last few months and have managed to get down to 10% bodyfat and am looking for that little extra push to get me down to 7%.

I've looked at the non PH stacks namely, PES Alpha T2, PES Erase and OxyElite which stands out the most to me at the moment.

However, I've also been researching PHs and the one many people are suggesting for cutting is Chaparal Labs Shredded Mass.

I tried ECA once but that didn't agree with me, elevating my stress levels and preventing me from sleeping at night.

So, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the two and whether I'll see just as good or greater results on the PES Alpha T2, PES Erase and OxyElite versus taking PH like Shredded Mass?

I'll preferably like to go down the non PH route but after trying out a mutitude of different "*** available" fat burners I've come to realise that the mainstream so called "fat burners" have none or insignificant results at best.

Any advice/input is much appreciated! :D

Profion

Awards
Well, imo theres kinda a difference! Steroids are not made for cutting nor bulking, but they have some effects that fit well into one of those diets

If your looking for what people call a cutting roid, they are talking about a steroids that brings worth the qualities of being cut, that means for ex Epistane is going to dry you out by decreasing estrogene, since the more estrogene you have the more water you bind giving you that bloated like. Some also increase vascularity and that happens by increasing RBC and maybe blood preassure alittle, ive heard that epistane has some actually cutting abilities but im not known with that

on the other hand, people would use a PH like Superdrol to increase size and strength in the winter, SD does give alot of water but the water benefith in increasing strength leading to more muscle.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Give EC another shot, build your dose up slow, there really isn't anything better that you can acquire OTC. I'd try that again before going other routes

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there,

I've read the rules regarding how PH subjects do not go here but this thread skirts a little between the two subjects while the main focus being on the fat loss supplements so I thought it would be best here.

I've been dieting and training hard over the last few months and have managed to get down to 10% bodyfat and am looking for that little extra push to get me down to 7%.

I've looked at the non PH stacks namely, PES Alpha T2, PES Erase and OxyElite which stands out the most to me at the moment.

However, I've also been researching PHs and the one many people are suggesting for cutting is Chaparal Labs Shredded Mass.

I tried ECA once but that didn't agree with me, elevating my stress levels and preventing me from sleeping at night.

So, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the two and whether I'll see just as good or greater results on the PES Alpha T2, PES Erase and OxyElite versus taking PH like Shredded Mass?

I'll preferably like to go down the non PH route but after trying out a mutitude of different "*** available" fat burners I've come to realise that the mainstream so called "fat burners" have none or insignificant results at best.

Any advice/input is much appreciated! :D
I would seriously give this a shot before trying to cut on PHs. Shredded Mass is just Epistane with some fat loss ingredients thrown into the mix. Unless you're super swole youre best served saving your cycles for bulking and then cut when you're off gear.

Erase/AT2/OEP is a great stack, and its not JUST a myriad of fat burners.

Erase targets hormonal pathways, allowing fat to be lost from lowered estrogen, cortisol and increased testosterone levels. This will also allow you to remain in a more "anti-catabolic" state.

AT2 and OEP are your thermogenics/stimulants, and they work very well. People have compared their fat loss on this stack to ECA or better, but without the sides.

banere

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.

Ha just noticed my reference to the shop *** was starred out! Wonder if that's a profanity in some countries? :)

I don't think I'll be giving EC another try since I've already done it twice and twice it didn't agree with me! :p

As for PHs, 11 oxo was looking like a good candidate at first but they discontinued it.

Been reading up on rave reviews about alpha t2/erase/oxyelite stacks. Whether half of it is just company hype or genuine I don't know but just wondering what people's views were on it.

banere

Awards
@kevinhy you posted just after I clicked "Submit" lol.

Just read your post, the alpha t2/erase/oxyelite certainly looks promising!

Have you tried it? What were your results?

Cheers

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Youve been dieting and training for only a few months and you want to do a ph...
Ditch the idea of running a ph and focus on dieting and training harder. If you made it down to 10%, its not that much harder to hit 7%. Dial in on your nutrition, become more mentally focused before you hit the gym and work the mind muscle connection.
Theres no need for any form of steroid.
If you want to run some basic supps like (At2/erase/OxyE) then go for it, but remember that they are supplements to a dialed in nutrition and training program.
[h=2][/h]

banere

Awards
Cheers for your reply mate.

Yeah, I've been cutting for the last 6 months, working on experimenting and tweaking my diet.

I've finally got down to 10% BF but fat loss has seemed to have plateaued. My calorie restriction is getting tough, I'm always hungry and even though I'm getting enough protein I've lost strength in the gym as well.

I basically need something which will give me that little extra push to get past the plateau. Some people can do it without supplements I guess, but I've been neglecting friends and a social life and I'm getting close to my wits end so I'd like to get this sorted soon.

I'm still torn between the Alpha T2, ERASE stack or a PH like andrenosterone. The non PH route would be ideal obviously, however I don't want to spend another 2 months being a hermit just to see it not work heh!

If anyone has had any experience in comparing the two routes, please share. Thanks in advance! :D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Youve been dieting and training for only a few months and you want to do a ph...
Ditch the idea of running a ph and focus on dieting and training harder. If you made it down to 10%, its not that much harder to hit 7%. Dial in on your nutrition, become more mentally focused before you hit the gym and work the mind muscle connection.
Theres no need for any form of steroid.
If you want to run some basic supps like (At2/erase/OxyE) then go for it, but remember that they are supplements to a dialed in nutrition and training program.
agreed x 2