toco 8 ?s

  1. toco 8 ?s


    Just got my first bottle in and have a few questions. How many scoops a day do most ppl take for helping w hair growth? Is there a better time of day to take it? How do u take yours, what do u mix w? Any noticeable hair growth other then on ur head? Thanks for the help!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iconrider View Post
    Just got my first bottle in and have a few questions. How many scoops a day do most ppl take for helping w hair growth? Is there a better time of day to take it? How do u take yours, what do u mix w? Any noticeable hair growth other then on ur head? Thanks for the help!
    1 scoop.
    No.
    Take it directly, it taste good.
    Nothing noticed.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. i take mine at night before bed.

    ppl have seen hair growth from it. i havent been on it long enough to see it

    its a product for health with some test boosting properties, but nothing compared to DAA or anything like that. just an all around solid product
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Try 1 scoop and if needed go up to two, at one scoop the bottle will last 2 months. Store it in the fridge as well bud.


  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Try 1 scoop and if needed go up to two, at one scoop the bottle will last 2 months. Store it in the fridge as well bud.
    In the fridge? Never heard that? Care to explain why.

    Also, you probably better know than me; the study on tocotrienols and hair loss, how long was it?


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Try 1 scoop and if needed go up to two, at one scoop the bottle will last 2 months. Store it in the fridge as well bud.
    what are the reasons for this? never heard of that before
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    In the fridge? Never heard that? Care to explain why.

    Also, you probably better know than me; the study on tocotrienols and hair loss, how long was it?
    how long was the hair ?


    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    In the fridge? Never heard that? Care to explain why.

    Also, you probably better know than me; the study on tocotrienols and hair loss, how long was it?
    The study was conducted over 5 months

    The reason it needs to be stored in the fridge is because Toco-8 is susceptible to heat degradation. It is fine if you store it in a cool, dark place but the fridge is ideal.


  9. it stays much fresher in the fridge.

  10. If a balding 55yo man took it, how long would it be before noticeable hair growth occured?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    If a balding 55yo man took it, how long would it be before noticeable hair growth occured?
    Honestly couldn't tell you, it is per the individual, but I would give it at least two months (1 bottle)

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toco 8
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 08:19 AM
  2. toco 8
    By JGank in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 12:10 AM
  3. toco 8
    By Dirty music in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  4. Toco-8
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in