Pro Complex Gainer

W13NY

Awards
I've always taken just regular whey protein after my workouts but I decided I'm going to try a gainer protein. Anyone ever use Pro Complex Gainer by ON? If so how did it work for you?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Just get a good whey and make your own gainer! Try i-force protean! Unbelievable taste and many new flavors coming out including red velvet cake and a flavor that taste identical to a shamrock shake from mcdonalds. Or just get some chocolate truffle...add some oats and natural peanut butter/ice...blend it up...BAM! Game changer!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the price, the N2BM protein seems pretty good. dont know about the taste. has like 80 servings for like 48 bucks and free shipping. cant beat that

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just get a good whey and make your own gainer! Try i-force protean! Unbelievable taste and many new flavors coming out including red velvet cake and a flavor that taste identical to a shamrock shake from mcdonalds. Or just get some chocolate truffle...add some oats and natural peanut butter/ice...blend it up...BAM! Game changer!
this, marketed gainers are not budget friendly.....though i dont use pb pwo, but for a meal replacement pb, oats, fruit, honey, plain greek yogurt, etc...