Best stuff

  1. Registered User
    ksichampx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0

    Best stuff


    Im looking to cut major and get into the best shape of my life. I'm 6'3" 220 but it's not a lean 220 I want it to be a lean cut weight though. I want to get on a good fat burner and something else that will show me results fast. I have been doing research on epistane but I'm not sure if it's good or not. Any suggestions?

  2. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0


    Diet!!!
  3. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    Dude why did you make another thread??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ksichampx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Didn't mean to the first one didn't post
  5. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    If you wanna lose fat try Finaflex PX 500-xt...really good stuff...and everything depends on ur diet as well...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Registered User
    ksichampx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Have you heard of or tried epistane?? I've been thinking about tryin that I just haven't talked to anyone who has tried it yet
  7. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    That's a ph...and idk of you ready for that one...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  8. Registered User
    ksichampx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Is that something that I should do after awhile? And if I do take a ph do I need a liver block?
  9. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0


    no need to touch any prohormones at your age (as others said in your other thread). wait until you're a bit older and have done enough time in terms of research before you even consider going that route. and again, eating properly in reference to your goals is always the key component to getting the results you want
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  10. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    OP, you are definitely not ready to use a prohormone/designer steroid like epistane. You'd need a whole lot more than a 'liver block' to run epi effectively and safely.

    Get your diet in order, put in the time at the gym, toss in a thermogen and maybe a few other basic supps and you're good to go. One effective thermogen stack to consider would be the Combustion/Shift Stack available at Nutraplanet.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  11. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    YUP^^^
    doing my own thang!
  12. Registered User
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Answers
    0


    Want a solid product.. Slim FX... Good and clean energy with nice appetite suppression... Combine that with what the other guys wrote, about fixing the diet and training, and you're good to go.. Nutra got a pretty nice price on it now as well:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
  13. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    no need to touch any prohormones at your age (as others said in your other thread). wait until you're a bit older and have done enough time in terms of research before you even consider going that route. and again, eating properly in reference to your goals is always the key component to getting the results you want

    this x 2...just focus on great nutrition and basic supps man! There are no shortcuts unless your using iForce's hemavol! It's science :P
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Few combos out there that can help once your diet is on point. DCP/Heat for a non-stim and Dexaprine/TT-33 for a full day of hyperness
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Want a solid product.. Slim FX... Good and clean energy with nice appetite suppression... Combine that with what the other guys wrote, about fixing the diet and training, and you're good to go.. Nutra got a pretty nice price on it now as well:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html
    I prefer LeanFX from the AX line for appetite suppression; although, the two stack well with one another.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Few combos out there that can help once your diet is on point. DCP/Heat for a non-stim and Dexaprine/TT-33 for a full day of hyperness
    how is heat stim-free?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  17. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I prefer LeanFX from the AX line for appetite suppression; although, the two stack well with one another.
    I always love to add AX Trisorb into any stack. Given the those two mentioned, would make the Trifecta
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    how is heat stim-free?
    HEAT Stack Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: capsule
    Servings per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Tyramine 100 mg **
    Hordenine 50 mg **
    Rauwolfia Serperntia Extract (30% Rauwolscine) 30 mg **
    Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid) 200 mg **
    Bergenin 200 mg **
    TRPV-1 Thermogenic Complex Propietary Blend:
    Raspberry Ketones, Evodiamine, Black Pepper Extract (20% Piperine), Capsiacin HCI
    190 mg **

    I know you will say it has Coffee Bean Extract and thats a stimulant. Not so with Green Coffee, your normal everyday coffee contains cafestol which gives you the stimulant effect, which is not present in green coffee beans.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  19. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    I'm running ECY, lean Xtreme and Erase and I am leaning up quick. Nice stack!!!!
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    If you wanna lose fat try Finaflex PX 500-xt...really good stuff...and everything depends on ur diet as well...
    Agreed bro... Good shout!!! Pro XT is gun. Using it now and logging it Scott hooked up...sick as
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    I was going to go with alpha-yohimbine (i.e. rauwolscine), tyramine, hordenine, or Evodiamine (to a lesser extent)

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    HEAT Stack Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: capsule
    Servings per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Tyramine 100 mg **
    Hordenine 50 mg **
    Rauwolfia Serperntia Extract (30% Rauwolscine) 30 mg **
    Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid) 200 mg **
    Bergenin 200 mg **
    TRPV-1 Thermogenic Complex Propietary Blend:
    Raspberry Ketones, Evodiamine, Black Pepper Extract (20% Piperine), Capsiacin HCI
    190 mg **

    I know you will say it has Coffee Bean Extract and thats a stimulant. Not so with Green Coffee, your normal everyday coffee contains cafestol which gives you the stimulant effect, which is not present in green coffee beans.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  22. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I was going to go with alpha-yohimbine (i.e. rauwolscine), tyramine, hordenine, or Evodiamine (to a lesser extent)

    Well Rauwolscine blocks your alpha-2 receptors just as much as yohimbine, but is 50 times less effective on alpha 1-adrenoceptors. Alpha 1 blockade also comes with side effects such as reduced blood pressure, jitters etc.(stim effect) Also know to kill adipose which is why it is in Heat(to raise body heat)

    There is no caffeine in Tyramine

    Hordenine works to increase lipolysis through norepinephrine modulation

    Evodiamine just pretty much increases your overall resting core temperature

    Unless your sensitive to any of these ingredients than their shouldn't be any stim effect on it
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  23. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    I really think Slim FX stacked with Lean FX would fit the OP very well here.

    Provide some great stim effect, appetite control, cortisol control, etc. Would be very nice.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,536
    Answers
    0


    There is a guy on here logging fat free and has lost 7 pounds in like 12 days
  25. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Agreed bro... Good shout!!! Pro XT is gun. Using it now and logging it Scott hooked up...sick as
    Seriously bro...I love PX 500-xt...I lost 8lbs in 4weeks...while keeping my size...and I still love the feeling of energy comes from pro xt....great stuff!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  26. Registered User
    Profion's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    ive heard that oxyelite pro should be quite effetive!
  27. Registered User
    MindFack's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Any opinions on 25mg of Bronkaid and 200mg of caffeine?
  28. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    -Calculate your RMR. There are plenty of effective methods you can use such as Mifflin St.-Jeor, Cunningham, ect. Factor in your activity factor. Then establish a reasonable caloric deficit with an eating plan. There's much more to it then just that but it's a starting point. You can then add in things such as nutrient partitioner's, raspberry ketones, TTA, etc. From what I've read, you're not ready for a prohormones like epistane yet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Registered User
    emekajokammor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I always love to add AX Trisorb into any stack. Given the those two mentioned, would make the Trifecta
    ^^^This! Currently using Trisorb and on first hand, i thought i wouldn't be able to see any of it's effects but i was wrong. Taking a pretty lengthy stack right now and i believe the Trisorb has helped it feel like all clean energy and has helped everything serve its purpose better.
    Athletic Xtreme - Are you Xtreme enough?
    www.AthleticXtreme.com
    -Philippians 4:13-
  30. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Seriously bro...I love PX 500-xt...I lost 8lbs in 4weeks...while keeping my size...and I still love the feeling of energy comes from pro xt....great stuff!!!
    500-xt WORKS!!! Great stuff I second it
  31. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MindFack
    Any opinions on 25mg of Bronkaid and 200mg of caffeine?
    This plus Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and DAA.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. have some stuff....
    By Leerbgdup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:12 PM
  3. need someone that knows there stuff will rep
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in