Erase Pro

Where can I buy this supplement and will it improve dhea levels

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Where can I buy this supplement and will it improve dhea levels
    Cant say the name of the retailer that carries it, more info can be found googling "PES Erase Pro".

I cant say for sure if it will improve DHEA levels, but data on suicidal aromatase inhibitors DOES show a serum increase in most instances.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. New Member

How about androhard? I know that helps with lowering estrogen but will it help with increasing dhea?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

How about androhard? I know that helps with lowering estrogen but will it help with increasing dhea?
    Why you looking to increase your DHEA? Why not just buy DHEA? Personally, I'd be more focused on increasing test directly and erase pro is proven to do that.
  5. New Member

My total test level is over 800. My body makes a lot of test but is low on dhea
  6. New Member

i am 43, and i have been on erase pro for just over 30days--i am finally feeling something. how ineffective or 'bad' would it be to continue erase pro for a total of 75 days instead of 60? and, what is the minimum time off for just ONE repeat regimen after just beginning? in other words, if it is ineffective after 60days or very little benefit, could i just take 2wks off this once? advice appreciated.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been on Erase/Erase Pro for 60 days currently. Seen some great results an I'm running by a 90 day DAA, Testopro, Erase Pro stack that has been just awesome. I have noticed an increase in leanness since going from Erase to Erase Pro.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I've been on Erase/Erase Pro for 60 days currently. Seen some great results an I'm running by a 90 day DAA, Testopro, Erase Pro stack that has been just awesome. I have noticed an increase in leanness since going from Erase to Erase Pro.
    Yah you should be plenty dry running it for that long, how are the joints. Again make sure I see those bloods cuz I would love to think I can run Erase for a long time as well as DAA. I could run 2 during last 2 weeks of PCT then 1 during bridge.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you should be plenty dry running it for that long, how are the joints. Again make sure I see those bloods cuz I would love to think I can run Erase for a long time as well as DAA. I could run 2 during last 2 weeks of PCT then 1 during bridge.
    I run Erase Pro EOD or I get joint pain, which has been okay with me as it's allowed me to make a bottle last a long time. I'm just about to crack open 2nd bottle of Erase Pro.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I run Erase Pro EOD or I get joint pain, which has been okay with me as it's allowed me to make a bottle last a long time. I'm just about to crack open 2nd bottle of Erase Pro.
    You using fish oil and cissus ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

You using fish oil and cissus ...
    Yep Fish Oil, Forged Joint Support (Has cissus in it), and Orange Triad. Still causes me a bit of joint pain if I take it daily.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yep Fish Oil, Forged Joint Support (Has cissus in it), and Orange Triad. Still causes me a bit of joint pain if I take it daily.
    For me nothing has ever worked like Cissus RX, I have tried all different kinds but never tried the forged.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

For me nothing has ever worked like Cissus RX, I have tried all different kinds but never tried the forged.
    I might have to give it a try once I run out of Forged. Thanks for the tip!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I might have to give it a try once I run out of Forged. Thanks for the tip!
    How does the forged work for you...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

How does the forged work for you...
    Works well for the pain I get in my shoulder and ribs, I just HAVE to remember to take it AM and PM. Some reason that is the one pill I have a hard time remembering to take at PM. I need to get a pill box. If I miss a dose I can really tell the next day after my workout.

I also use a bottle of Skeleton Balm that I keep around for minor soreness and pain. It works great but it kind of $$$$.

I've wanted to try the Tiger Balm as it's a bit cheaper it appears.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Works well for the pain I get in my shoulder and ribs, I just HAVE to remember to take it AM and PM. Some reason that is the one pill I have a hard time remembering to take at PM. I need to get a pill box. If I miss a dose I can really tell the next day after my workout.

I also use a bottle of Skeleton Balm that I keep around for minor soreness and pain. It works great but it kind of $$$$.

I heard good things about Blue Emu oil...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

I heard good things about Blue Emu oil...
    Interesting, my biggest problem is I've very OCD and when I get it in my head I'm going to work out this long and like this I will push myself to do it. Thus I overtrain and no amount of cissus is going to cover up for that, the Balms and oils are great for the soreness.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Interesting, my biggest problem is I've very OCD and when I get it in my head I'm going to work out this long and like this I will push myself to do it. Thus I overtrain and no amount of cissus is going to cover up for that, the Balms and oils are great for the soreness.
    yah a lot of us push too hard, I have changed my training style to progessive this has done wonders, I start off around 60% capacity and work my way up in small incrimants...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nobel252
    My total test level is over 800. My body makes a lot of test but is low on dhea
    Transaderm?
  20. Elite Member

If you want to increase DHEA naturally, magensium oil probably your best bet, if you want synthetic DHEA, Transaderm is the way to go. ErasePro should boost ALL androgens including DHEA because of its SERM properties. When test goes up, usually DHEA will go up.
    doing my own thang!
  21. New Member

Thanks for the replies fellas. When will will erase pro available?
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nobel252
    Thanks for the replies fellas. When will will erase pro available?
    Now...it has been out since 1/1/12.
    Strength and Honor!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Erase Pro, TestoPro, DAA, LCLT stack results:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
    Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
    Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
    Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
    Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

60 Days:
    Total Testosterone: 767 NG/DH
    Free Testosterone: 91.2 PG/ML

Definitely seeing results, arms and shoulders are starting to get some great definition to them.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Erase Pro, TestoPro, DAA, LCLT stack results: Testosterone Results: Start Out: Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML 30 Days: Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML 60 Days: Total Testosterone: 767 NG/DH Free Testosterone: 91.2 PG/ML Definitely seeing results, arms and shoulders are starting to get some great definition to them.
    Wow. Awesome test results.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  25. New Member

Just an update fellas, I've been running regular erase for 3 days now and my joints hurt like hell. I won't be needing erase pro. Regular erase at two caps is sufficient for me
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Tiger balm works wonders for muscle pain..never used Skeleton balm so I can't compare the two...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just an update fellas, I've been running regular erase for 3 days now and my joints hurt like hell. I won't be needing erase pro. Regular erase at two caps is sufficient for me
    Good to know you're not full of estrogen naturally right?

You could always do 1 cap of Erase Pro every other day, if you want to use it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Good to know you're not full of estrogen naturally right?

You could always do 1 cap of Erase Pro every other day, if you want to use it
    Natty, for pct for 8 weeks of andromass, would you suggest every day or EOD. I will also be using igf2, Toco 8 and possibly daa
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

29. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Every day. Only reason to go EOD is if your joints are sensitive to estrogen fluctuations
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
  31. New Member

I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.
    Its not going anywhere. In fact we have another batch that will be complete in 1 week
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182

You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
    How are you eating?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    I think it helps, I notice a difference in firmness and just overall look when I'm taking Erase and when I'm not. Like if I'm getting bad joint pain I'll quit it for a week here and there and there is a slight noticeable difference.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:50 PM