do the athletix big 3 stack then prime? - AnabolicMinds.com

do the athletix big 3 stack then prime?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.

do the athletix big 3 stack then prime?

On the valentines day sale from nutra, I bought the bogo athletix division 1 and titanium xl. Also bought me a bottle of prime along with a few other odds and ends. Now the question is, do the div and the xl alone, or I can do those with the formula x, anabeta and erase (slight lean on this but funds are going to come into play). Or somehow incorporate prime in there somehow. As in say after im done with the athletix stack.

should i hold off on the prime? Wait a few weeks between these 2?

Btw:
    age, 29
    goals, #1 strength. #2 size, #3 fat loss. (from greatest to least importance)
    Diet, not 100% but getting there (about 70-80% right now)
    workout, will start doing westside here this or next week. was/is doing a 5x5. just want to nail down a solid routine before i implement it

Very slight chance of a ph in the fall, but not 100% set yet

Thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

hmmmmm..i'm kinda interested to see everyones thoughts
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wanting to know this as well. Start them all together all at once? Start with Anabeta/Erase/Formula X and end Div/Tita? Vice versa?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depends how experienced with stacking, I am a big believer on the Athletix Stack + Erase and Anabeta. The combintion of these 5 products = perfection to me, it's simply the best test boosting~estrogen decreasing~Anabolic stack on the market.

Run the Athletix Stack+Erase/Anabeta for 4-8 weeks, then I would run the prime once done this stack.

Any chance you plan on logging this stack? I'd love to follow someone running this, I myself have been getting sick results on this stack while bulking, I believe you will be very happy with the results.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Depends how experienced with stacking, I am a big believer on the Athletix Stack + Erase and Anabeta. The combintion of these 5 products = perfection to me, it's simply the best test boosting~estrogen decreasing~Anabolic stack on the market.

Run the Athletix Stack+Erase/Anabeta for 4-8 weeks...
    Well that just answered my question ! Once everything is in I'll give it a go! So much stuff is coming in. This week is going to be Christmas!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Wanting to know this as well. Start them all together all at once? Start with Anabeta/Erase/Formula X and end Div/Tita? Vice versa?
    If you can just run them all for 8 weeks, should be a nice stack

Run the Athletix Stack+Erase/Anabeta for 4-8 weeks, then I would run the prime once done this stack.

Any chance you plan on logging this stack? I'd love to follow someone running this, I myself have been getting sick results on this stack while bulking, I believe you will be very happy with the results.
    I would do the same but if your doing the stack for 8 weeks I wouldn't run them back to back, wait 4 weeks after your done with the stack and then do Prime

OR you could just throw Prime in the stack too
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    If you can just run them all for 8 weeks, should be a nice stack

I would do the same but if your doing the stack for 8 weeks I wouldn't run them back to back, wait 4 weeks after your done with the stack and then do Prime

OR you could just throw Prime in the stack too
    Everything i've researched says that prime and anabeta work great together..
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.

this is more on the lines of what im planning on going with, seeing where anabeta and prime work good together, i might throw that in at the same time, or try and lengthen the stack and run affter. still up in the air Yes i will be logging this. just have to wait on buying the Form X, erase and anabeta. not sure exactly when this will be, not sure if the wife can understand my justification of spending another $100 on this! but it will be soon.
    Last edited by shdwmsk; 02-20-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: added some stuff
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by shdwmsk View Post
    this is more on the lines of what im planning on going with, seeing where anabeta and prime work good together, i might throw that in at the same time, or try and lengthen the stack and run affter. still up in the air Yes i will be logging this. just have to wait on buying the Form X, erase and anabeta. not sure exactly when this will be, not sure if the wife can understand my justification of spending another $100 on this! but it will be soon.
    How long do you plan on running the stack for 4 or 8 weeks? and how much prime do you have 4 or 8 weeks?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.

Got only 1 bottle of each, so a total of 8 weeks if I run em sepperate. 4 weeks if together. unless I for some reason get another bogo deal, then I would run your guy's stack, run it for 8 weeks and save the prime for another run later. Or do one month with prime and the second without to guage the difference. But all depends on the finances, looking like one solid month of your stack with prime though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HARDCORE Athletix Stack Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Athletix Stack and Nolva Clomid
    By crankywanker in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
  3. Ai overlap? Athletix tri stack + erase?
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:24 AM
  4. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
  5. about to run athletix triple stack
    By randysavage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:53 PM