Friction from VPX

CSUkreager

Awards
I have been reading up on Friction from VPX, it looks entertaining to say the least, but has anyone gotten any results from it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Judging from the doses, it is full-dosed creatine and beta-alanine with megadosed caffeine and a touch of yohimbine. The rest you can disregard, and the isoprpyloctopamine will no doubt be pulled for violating DSHEA compliance.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it has reports of huge crashes and random trips to the toilet

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
it has reports of huge crashes and random trips to the toilet
I think if I took a full scoop that I would have the same issues as well haha. 400 mg. of caffeine. What were they thinking in their conference rooms?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
prolly the concept use more = sell more

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't enjoy it all. I tried half a serving, then a full serving. Both times I was jittery, scattered mess.

CSUkreager

Awards
Ya I don't think its even worth trying. Way too much caffeine and no nitrous boost. I think I'm going to go with craze instead

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
tried it and honestly wasn't a fan. energy wasn't good, and crashed off of it (don't usually crash from pre's). the 400 mg of caffeine per serving is just not worth it in my opinion

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't waste my time with Friction at 400mg of caffeine per serving you will have
to walk around with a pillow so that when the caffeine wears off you can go right to
sleep. Whats funny is that when this product came out it was selling for 29.99 now
it's down to 24.99 and I bet next month it will be down to 19.99 and then finally they
will give it away at 16.99 like they did with their last preworkout powder. I don't know
what happened to VPX lately their protein powders haven't been getting good reviews
because people are saying they taste way too sweet and their preworkout powders
are not cutting it. Look around at other brands of preworkout powders that don't have
so much caffeine in them to make you think it's working.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
VPX needs a game changer...to bad they don't have maximize intense bahahahahahah

D3Baseball

Awards
I took it when I needed a dose of Y with my EC stack and didn't notice anything different from normal ECY dosing - stimjunkies4lyfe

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Supplements 45
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
AutoKal47 Supplements 11
friction515 Cycle Logs 15