Can someone tell me why Anabetas so good?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
From the research I've done, I've only came across it saying that it increases hunger. If I can EASILY eat 5000 calories a day ( If I wanted too ) would this product be a no buy for me?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can easily eat 5000 cals a day and Anabeta definitely increased my hunger. However, I feel that it is only a perceived increase due to the fact that Anacyclus pyrethrum is a mild irritant; stomach acidity was more prevalent during my run, making me feel like I'm getting hunger pangs when in reality it was just the stomach acid. I kept some Tums on hand and it fixed the issue.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the research I've done, I've only came across it saying that it increases hunger. If I can EASILY eat 5000 calories a day ( If I wanted too ) would this product be a no buy for me?

People experience an increase in hunger because of the increased nutrient utilization it provides.

I can easily eat 5000 calories a day as well, and I find my lifts increase and I keep definition on Anabeta, even on a ridiculously high calorie bulk.

Profion

Awards
So theres no other real benefits from Anabeta then just the hunger increase? wich would lead to more food = better gains?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So theres no other real benefits from Anabeta then just the hunger increase? wich would lead to more food = better gains?
It has other benefits than just increase in hunger. Vascualrity and full body pumps throughout the day and strength gains

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can easily eat 5000 cals a day and Anabeta definitely increased my hunger. However, I feel that it is only a perceived increase due to the fact that Anacyclus pyrethrum is a mild irritant; stomach acidity was more prevalent during my run, making me feel like I'm getting hunger pangs when in reality it was just the stomach acid. I kept some Tums on hand and it fixed the issue.
ah, sweet! Was looking forward to hear your thoughts on it, Coop. You run just 1 bottle, 4caps/ED for 4 weeks...?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying this has nutrient partitioning effects? If so, could you provide a link?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to find out. I just wrapped up my second endo/erase cycle and am pretty bummed that I have to wait 4 weeks to start it again. After all I read about anabeta, I decided to give it a shot and am going to start it up this week. I'm getting over a nasty cold, so I want to make sure I am 100% to get a good read on it.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
It has other benefits than just increase in hunger. Vascualrity and full body pumps throughout the day and strength gains
Hm. Been holding off on buying it for a little bit to see more reviews on it. Glad to hear some of it's purposes though. I will have to do more research on the ingredients.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you saying this has nutrient partitioning effects? If so, could you provide a link?
As kevin said.. not a direct nutrient reparitioner, but the increased anabolic activity improves nutrient uptake with a direct expression toward muscle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ah, sweet! Was looking forward to hear your thoughts on it, Coop. You run just 1 bottle, 4caps/ED for 4 weeks...?
Yes I did :). Hunger was definitely up (on top of the acidity) so I was pretty ravenous. Libido increased SIGNIFICANTLY and overall mood experienced a nice boost. I don't like rating such products/tboosters from a body composition standpoint because diet and training are a far more relevant determinant, but I did experience steady increases in the weight room and broke two plateaus on squat and bench press.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I just started it a few days ago and have noticed the increased hunger, especially this morning. I had my usual 1 cup of oatmeal with 4 eggs + protein shake, and that usually holds me over for a few hours. Halfway through my workout a couple hours after and I was starving. I've never gotten hungry during a workout.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
When I used it for 8 weeks 4 caps per day noticed increase hunger, increased aggression, increased libido, increased fullness all day, and just a sense of well being. Noticed my meals were easier to eat and gained less fat as I bulked.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I used it for 8 weeks 4 caps per day noticed increase hunger, increased aggression, increased libido, increased fullness all day, and just a sense of well being. Noticed my meals were easier to eat and gained less fat as I bulked.
I dont recommend this to everyone because I have a fast metabolism, but I have found that I can do a little dirty bulk on anabeta without gaining fat anything like I would without anabeta

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I dont recommend this to everyone because I have a fast metabolism, but I have found that I can do a little dirty bulk on anabeta without gaining fat anything like I would without anabeta
I completely agree with this assessment

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely have to eat bigger to get full effects of it. I pretty much wasted my first bottle by not eating enough trying to stick to my diet. Ate twice as much on second bottle and strength went up considerably! Good product can't wait to run it again knowing what I know now

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
I'm running 4 bottles (on my 2nd now) during my Epi Strong/Transderm/Forma Stanzol cycle, and just running the 4 caps a day to stretch it out a bit. I have ran 6 caps in the past, but heard that it doesn't do much from 4 caps and above. I love Anabeta, if I had the funds I would run it year round! PES supplements are the sh*t!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Same here!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest taking one pill 4 times a day or 2 pre and 2 post? After reading up on it some people do it differently.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me restate the thread's title: why is Anabeta so good? I must be the only man on the planet who has gotten nothing but a lighter wallet from Anabeta. I know everyone has been giving their testimonials about how good it is, but let me throw my two cents in and say that there was absolutely no effect on hunger, stamina, power, strength, muscle growth or fat loss when I took two bottles of this stuff when it was first released amidst massive hype. Diet was clean throughout too. Hopefully a dissenting opinion will help you consider the product.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Let me restate the thread's title: why is Anabeta so good? I must be the only man on the planet who has gotten nothing but a lighter wallet from Anabeta. I know everyone has been giving their testimonials about how good it is, but let me throw my two cents in and say that there was absolutely no effect on hunger, stamina, power, strength, muscle growth or fat loss when I took two bottles of this stuff when it was first released amidst massive hype. Diet was clean throughout too. Hopefully a dissenting opinion will help you consider the product.
I already bought it LOL but w.e im gonna post before and after pics in a thread and well see what happens

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope it works for you. Weird to me how all the positive reviews of Anabeta place it just south of creatine in terms of a "no doubt it works" supplement.

AForney

AForney

Awards
I'm on it right now. 4 caps ED and I'm always hungry. I also recommend drinking lots of water. My body seems to need more water and want more food.
As for lifting? I broke a plateau on bench and my mood is better now. I'm also taking it with BioForge and DAA. I started the BioForge two weeks before the Anabeta and DAA.

Sucks it didn't work for you. Were you taking it alone or in a stack?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Took it alone to see if any positives could be attributed to Anabeta and nothing else I would have been taking alongside it. I will say that a similar product that has always done for me what Anabeta seems to do for others is Natadrol. I am in no way associated with either LG or PES; I am simply being honest about my personal experiences.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that have taken it and felt results- how long until you started feeling any aggressiveness, libido, or hunger?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just received my jar of Anabeta today and I am going to start using it towards
the end of April into May because I still have a 1/2 jar of Glycobol that I want
to finish up. I train early in the a.m. and I usually have a protein shake with
about 20 to 30 grams of carbs from oats and then I train about 30 min later
so I really can't take the 60 and above amount of carbs that most people
in the reviews that I have been reading say they take. I will dose 1 cap
with breakfast, early afternoon shake, lunch and dinner and each of these
meals I will get 60 or more grams of complex cards. Some people mentioned
that they take it preworkout for a better pump but I want to take with my
big meals to make sure I get the most from it. I was very hesitant on buying
it but I will see if it was worth it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you suggest taking one pill 4 times a day or 2 pre and 2 post? After reading up on it some people do it differently.
On off days 4 spread out. On training days 2 pre 2 post

I'm on it right now. 4 caps ED and I'm always hungry. I also recommend drinking lots of water. My body seems to need more water and want more food.
As for lifting? I broke a plateau on bench and my mood is better now. I'm also taking it with BioForge and DAA. I started the BioForge two weeks before the Anabeta and DAA.

Sucks it didn't work for you. Were you taking it alone or in a stack?
We've seen so many plateaus broken on AnaBeta - glad you broke through it!

Took it alone to see if any positives could be attributed to Anabeta and nothing else I would have been taking alongside it. I will say that a similar product that has always done for me what Anabeta seems to do for others is Natadrol. I am in no way associated with either LG or PES; I am simply being honest about my personal experiences.
No supplement has a 100% success rate. What works for some doesnt work for others. And what doesnt work for one works for others. The beauty of AnaBeta is it has worked for so many people with various body types, goals, and expectations.

For those that have taken it and felt results- how long until you started feeling any aggressiveness, libido, or hunger?
Hunger is typically felt pretty fast, 1-2 days in. The rest comes with time and various user to user

I just received my jar of Anabeta today and I am going to start using it towards
the end of April into May because I still have a 1/2 jar of Glycobol that I want
to finish up. I train early in the a.m. and I usually have a protein shake with
about 20 to 30 grams of carbs from oats and then I train about 30 min later
so I really can't take the 60 and above amount of carbs that most people
in the reviews that I have been reading say they take. I will dose 1 cap
with breakfast, early afternoon shake, lunch and dinner and each of these
meals I will get 60 or more grams of complex cards. Some people mentioned
that they take it preworkout for a better pump but I want to take with my
big meals to make sure I get the most from it. I was very hesitant on buying
it but I will see if it was worth it.
Let us know how you like it

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sure will let you know how I like it and if it works well for me I will stock up on a few
more jars for the future. If the first jars works well I will run a second jar with my
summer test booster of DTHC and Triazole. I also picked up two jars of Erase but I
am saving 1 jar for the fall when I run 2 jars of Endosurge and one jar of erase for
when I run Vidatest in the winter. This will be my first experience with PES supplements.
I have read some pretty good reviews on your supplements and I hope that they work
well for me but either way I will post a review on the results.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hunger is typically felt pretty fast, 1-2 days in. The rest comes with time and various user to user

Let us know how you like it
Great to know, because I thought I was crazy. I am following directions as this is my first run with anabeta and by my third dose on day one (yesterday), I was starving. I ate my 4th dose last night with two almond butter sandwiches and two huge glasses of milk, but could have had 6 more. Lol. I thought that it couldn't be a placebo effect because I literally couldn't get full after my last two meals.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
lol started it today and have already felt the hunger :dance:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
sadly, i agree

I initially felt like Anabeta was making me stronger, and my lift numbers had increased for 3 straight weeks in a slight fashion. I began Erase Pro, while continuing the Anabeta. After two days of stacking(so the Erase Pro had no affect yet), my numbers dropped back to where I had started. Today I took my last pill of the first bottle of EP(I bought 2). I have continued Anabeta throughout. Yesterday I lifted and as has been the trend each week, my numbers have gone DOWN! Why am I weaker after almost 2 bottles of Anabeta and one bottle of EP. I still have 2 and 1 remaining but simply wonder why I should continue at this rate.

baseline before starting= 11 reps
maxreps week 3 of anabeta = 14
week 4 of anabeta + 2days erase pro = 10 reps
weeks 5&6 Anabeta with EP = 9 reps max
week 7= did not test due to disillusionment
week 8 minus 1 day(yesterday) 8 reps WTF?

Profion

Awards
I am no professor but does Anabeta contain anything that should increase testosteron, and therefor maybe lowering the HTPA meaning when u go off ure normal test is lower then normal = harder time keeping gains

But after reading the ingridience list it shoudent do so!

As far as your diet goes, your eating the same and keeping kcal high??

Erase works as an AI preventing test to convert into estrogene, i cant see why you would use this in a non hormal cycle?

Profion

Awards
by looking at your reps its either, because your eating like crap and think that a supplement can change the game for you.. how ure eating?

AForney

AForney

Awards
Lol. I thought that it couldn't be a placebo effect because I literally couldn't get full after my last two meals.
I feel the same way in the evening after my last dose. Sure makes eating 5-6 meals a day very easy.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
While doing some research on the product I came across Anabeta Elite (sold by PES) on capital G capital N capital C's site but it's not on PES's site. It looks like the ingredients increase from 800mg to 1600mg. Can a rep discuss the differences besides the increase? Thanks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Anabeta. Been addicted to it since it first came out. Recently I had to take a break though because my body became adapted to it. The stuff just works.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Lee Van Cleef that was a mistake made by G-N-C. It was addressed already in a different thread.
I'm planning on running erase pro, anabeta, and daa so when I saw the elite I wasn't sure what was going on. Thanks for the explanation. I didn't realize.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You aren't the only man on the planet to just get a lighter wallet from it. I ran two full bottles and didn't see a thing. I always run supplements "alone" on the first go through so I can know how it effects me, but this did nothing for me. Sucks as it sure seems it does a lot for everyone but me :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I love Anabeta. Been addicted to it since it first came out. Recently I had to take a break though because my body became adapted to it. The stuff just works.
Yah man, I have to agree with you. I cycle lots of prohormones etc, but when its time for a natty, Anabeta rocks. I add it to my PCT for the four weeks, and then run it for an additional four weeks after. Helps me maintain my gains..SJ

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take that to happen for you? Just started AB up again wanted to use it for as long as possible (over 8 weeks like they suggest)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long did it take that to happen for you? Just started AB up again wanted to use it for as long as possible (over 8 weeks like they suggest)

Well I had been using since the beta was first released and just took a break starting sometime last month I think. I think around 4 months. Not sure though. That is an estimate.