How should you cycle TTA?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Whether you are taking DCP or TTA-500, should any product containing TTA be used no longer than about 2 months and then stop taking it for a couple of weeks before starting again?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I don't know that that study answers the particular question

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Max time on: 2 months (at 750mg-1g/day). Then at least a full month off.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was wondering the same thing. Read the article several times, but didn't see any reference to timeframes.

I don't know that that study answers the particular question

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
What about 1.5g for 40 days?
Does that seem like a good approach?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about 1.5g for 40 days?
Does that seem like a good approach?
Yes. It's really all about using your head. A lot of users will get cramps and think "I can push through this." Don't be that guy; lower to 1g/daily if you start cramping to a degree that interrupts your life.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Yes. It's really all about using your head. A lot of users will get cramps and think "I can push through this." Don't be that guy; lower to 1g/daily if you start cramping to a degree that interrupts your life.
You should really stop all together if you're getting cramps and give your body some time off

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.. I tried running right through the cramps. I found if you dose to high for too long, eventually it will catch up with you.

For me I built a retaining wall one day, and went scounting some land for deer hunting the next day. By the end of that day I could literally not walk and my whole body was severe pain. After time I pissed brown a couple time due to muscle breakdown. Quite easy to physically overtrain with TTA.. not the BS overtrain where you are tired, but the real overtrain where your muscles begin to break down.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should really stop all together if you're getting cramps and give your body some time off
If the severity is there, I definitely agree.

This.. I tried running right through the cramps. I found if you dose to high for too long, eventually it will catch up with you.

For me I built a retaining wall one day, and went scounting some land for deer hunting the next day. By the end of that day I could literally not walk and my whole body was severe pain. After time I pissed brown a couple time due to muscle breakdown. Quite easy to physically overtrain with TTA.. not the BS overtrain where you are tired, but the real overtrain where your muscles begin to break down.
Yup. TTA is one of those ingredients that you don't "feel" so you can't tell if you're overdoing. Keep it at 1g/daily, keep the run short, and benefit from side effect-free fat loss :D.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If the severity is there, I definitely agree.

Yup. TTA is one of those ingredients that you don't "feel" so you can't tell if you're overdoing. Keep it at 1g/daily, keep the run short, and benefit from side effect-free fat loss :D.
Hey Cyrus how many times have you run Reduce XT? let me know if you ever want to trade for something Genomyx, I owe it a run see what its like, would be post spring break tho, my stack is pretty stacked atm lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey Cyrus how many times have you run Reduce XT? let me know if you ever want to trade for something Genomyx, I owe it a run see what its like, would be post spring break tho, my stack is pretty stacked atm lol
I've run Reduce XT 3 times and loved it every time. Pretty much identical effects to Lean Xtreme (joint pain included). I may just take you up on that offer...perhaps a respective review of both companies' products?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run Reduce XT 3 times and loved it every time. Pretty much identical effects to Lean Xtreme (joint pain included). I may just take you up on that offer...perhaps a respective review of both companies' products?
Really? I found it much stronger than lean xtreme.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a fan of RXT for a few years now. I usually run it while I'm carb cycling and have used things like AP, Glycobol, and Yellow Gold with my carb meals during that time.

Cort Blocker + Carb Cycling + Insulin Mimetic/GDA = abs :D