New Natty Stack Questions

thesponge18

Awards
I've run SNS DAA with I-E, and I liked the results. That was about six months ago, and I'm looking to run another natty stack. I'm looking at running just the PES Erase. Should I put some DAA with that or anything else? Was also thinking about doing Erase and Shift together.

Thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is I-E?

DAA/Erase would be great . . . DAA/Erase AND Anabeta would be killer from what I have heard. I am doing that lineup VERY soon.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started a Supremacy/Triazole/ DAA stack about a week ago! Should be a nice 6-8 weeks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like the idea of doing DAA+ Erase, and then adding alpha-t2 if you're looking to lean out as well. Anabeta would be best used after using the "hormonal" products IMO.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I've run SNS DAA with I-E, and I liked the results. That was about six months ago, and I'm looking to run another natty stack. I'm looking at running just the PES Erase. Should I put some DAA with that or anything else? Was also thinking about doing Erase and Shift together.

Thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!
DAA/Erase and Anabeta would be an awesome thing to run man. Deff look into the erase and anabeta regardless. Possibly try replacing the DAA with iForce's new Intimidate. It's an nmda based product and is getting rave reviews/lots of positive feedback. Deff. something to think about man!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of doing DAA+ Erase, and then adding alpha-t2 if you're looking to lean out as well. Anabeta would be best used after using the "hormonal" products IMO.
^ I agree with Coop as usual.

Erase is an awesome product. I always liked running DAA with it as I think it compliments Erase very well.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
What is I-E?

DAA/Erase would be great . . . DAA/Erase AND Anabeta would be killer from what I have heard. I am doing that lineup VERY soon.
Throw in Endosurge and you my friend have yourself a killer stack

I have been on it for a month now and I have to say it has been treating me well, I'm up 10 pounds from the day I started, now I'm not saying its all because of the stack because my diet has been spot on and I have been training well but I do feel the difference

Give Endosurge a try I promise you will like it, especially helps with the sleep, I sleep like a baby every night and I see all these weird dreams

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
DAA/Erase and Anabeta would be an awesome thing to run man. Deff look into the erase and anabeta regardless. Possibly try replacing the DAA with iForce's new Intimidate. It's an nmda based product and is getting rave reviews/lots of positive feedback. Deff. something to think about man!
Yeah Im thinking about doing Erase + Intimidate + Anabeta.

Would Reversitol be worth adding in? Or pointless?

and Lean Xtreme to help lean out a little?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Yeah Im thinking about doing Erase + Intimidate + Anabeta.

Would Reversitol be worth adding in? Or pointless?

and Lean Xtreme to help lean out a little?
I'd say go with one or the other, you don't want to destroy your estrogen levels, just keep them low...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Sorry, you mean Reversitol OR Earse?
I meant go with Erase or Reversitol for the reason above, sorry if I wasn't clear enough

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into the Erase and TitaniumXL/Division 1 Stack, feedback has been great, plus Nutraplanet has a bogo deal on with buy 1 TitaniumXL and get 1 bottle of Division 1 free, best time to try it out!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into the Erase and TitaniumXL/Division 1 Stack, feedback has been great, plus Nutraplanet has a bogo deal on with buy 1 TitaniumXL and get 1 bottle of Division 1 free, best time to try it out!
That's what I ordered!!!! Who knows when I'll get around to it, so many things in the cupboard.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why Anabeta AFTER? I have heard so many suggest this stack. But it would be fun to have a ling run by doing them back to back.

4-6 weeks DAA/Erase
6-8 weeks Anabeta/IGF-2

sounds like a winner to me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why Anabeta AFTER? I have heard so many suggest this stack. But it would be fun to have a ling run by doing them back to back.

4-6 weeks DAA/Erase
6-8 weeks Anabeta/IGF-2

sounds like a winner to me.
If you look at any of my recommendations, I always recommend staggering products. People here seem to get carried away with running 3-4 things at once without realizing that diminishing returns apply to tboosters, even if they use different pathways. Since anabeta isn't hormonal, run it between "hormonal" cycles to maximize gains during the off-time. Your stack sounds solid; I've never been too big on IGF-2 but if you've enjoyed it anecdotally then go for it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you look at any of my recommendations, I always recommend staggering products. People here seem to get carried away with running 3-4 things at once without realizing that diminishing returns apply to tboosters, even if they use different pathways. Since anabeta isn't hormonal, run it between "hormonal" cycles to maximize gains during the off-time. Your stack sounds solid; I've never been too big on IGF-2 but if you've enjoyed it anecdotally then go for it.
I have learned the same, and you have reinforced that idea. You talked me out of doing the SWOLE Stack AND hghPro, so now I can do hghPro with something else. I cannot imagine the additional benefits from adding it in since I have had amazing strength gains from TestoPro/Stoked combo and now TestoPro/DAA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I ordered!!!! Who knows when I'll get around to it, so many things in the cupboard.
Nice :D

Let me know how you like it whenever you get through the bottle :cheers: