This stack? Your thoughts

michjohn

Awards
Alright guys. I have rx grade supps. I wanted to know if anyone has ever ran a stack like this for cutting.

My current cutting stack: 1 week in
Rx grade HCG
Clen

I have access to Rx grade T3 but not using it.

What would you guys thoughts be on running together?
WOuld that be too much? Measly reps to any help.

Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG? as in the liquid or pill that you take orally? Or the stuff that you inject? Cuz if it is the oral stuff, its a joke and the only results that come from it are from the included diet and exercise program. If it is real true t3 that is some powerful stuff that you need to be careful with as well. Clen is very powerful as well and has a long half life, so be careful with it.

ManBeast

michjohn

Awards
HCG? as in the liquid or pill that you take orally? Or the stuff that you inject? Cuz if it is the oral stuff, its a joke and the only results that come from it are from the included diet and exercise program. If it is real true t3 that is some powerful stuff that you need to be careful with as well. Clen is very powerful as well and has a long half life, so be careful with it.

ManBeast
Hcg is SubQ injectable real stuff from a doctor.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that will suppress your natural testosterone production... Why would you cut with something like that?

ManBeast

michjohn

Awards
You do realize that will suppress your natural testosterone production... Why would you cut with something like that?

ManBeast
Can you site source completely unaware. I read several studies it increases natural test through LH. Continued use could? Unaware bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It is used to jump-start production that has been halted combined with clomid, but it will suppress with continued use. Look into "HCG for PCT" or similar on google.

ManBeast