Powder form or capsules????

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
Does your body absorb powder form or capsules when it comes to supplementation such as gluatamine or creatine to give examples????

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
same thing.. the capsule has powder inside.. your body dissolves the capsule and then the powders are released

dannyn2007

Awards
Usually capsules have powder I'n them. So it doesn't make a difference. Same thing expect capsules might cost more

Young JD

Awards
I would say caps vs poweder has more to do with convenience if the ingredients are the same caps or powerder do the same just depends on your prefference

MBDOMINATE66

Awards
yea i usually do powder cuz i was figuring it gets into your bloodstream faster and capsules would have to be digested which could take some time. and yes i do believe most capsules especailly creatine, is more exspensive the powder form

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really is the same thing, but I prefer powders because sometimes I get sick of taking 10+ caps and I love a glass of oj in the morning or before the gym.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I prefer caps to powder, simply for convenience and taking in less water.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
same difference, sometimes it's just more economical to go with the powder since you usually get more servings out of powder than capsules. but its mostly personal preference. absorption from a capsule might be marginally slower since the capsule itself has to be be digested to release the powder

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it depends on how the powder taste. if bad, then caps, if good, the powder. lol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Does your body absorb powder form or capsules when it comes to supplementation such as gluatamine or creatine to give examples????
the capsules would be melted in a couple minuts, it really dosent matter.
if they where hard pressed tabs, it may make it take longer to break down. but capsules would not be more then a couple min.