cypionate help for side efffects

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
Ok folks. I'm 45, in great shape and want to be in better shape. 5'8" tall, 165 pounds. Working hard to lose that last two inches of daddy fat. So here is my question. Ive been taking cypionate shots 1cc per week been taking shots now for 10 weeks. Prescribed by my doctor and legal. I LOVE cypionate and the benefits. I feel great, getting muscle tone, getting homers again like I was 20 years old, sex is amazing again with my hot wife.
I started getting sore nipples and the little hard kernal of corn feeling in each peg. Guy at supplement store gave me formadex andthe sore nipples and nuggets seem to be going away.
My issue os my balls. Not bragging but before cypionate I had nice big balls the size of half dollars. Now, after 10 weeks my balls are the size of a bird egg. I did my research and know this could be an issue but damn, they really did shrink fast.
so what do I do? What do I buy/take, etc? I want my big balls back. I feel like a teenager again and that's great but I don't like these ore puberty size balls.
Thanks for your advice.

Young JD

Awards
Probly hcg you could ask your doc if he'll priscribe clomid or another serm you could also ask some of the anti aging thread if the formadex contains 4hydroxyandrostenedione that could help if it's the new formadex it also contains 6-oxo if it's the one I'm thinking about but I think aslong as you wanna enjoy the benfites of test your gonna have to live with the shrinkin testes

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You need to get the doc to perscribe HCG if you really want the cosmetics of your now shut-off balls back. 250-300iu 2x a week should do the trick. Also discuss the nipple soreness with them and hopefully they'll sugguest a mild dose of an anti-estrogen like letrozole/arimidex/aromasin to help control it. The serm will help prevent any more growth while the anti-e kicks in.

ManBeast

txheadshaver

txheadshaver

Awards
All- thank you again for the help. Went to doc on Friday and he gave me script for aramidex. 1mg daily. I asked about balls shrinking and wanted hcg and he flopped out. Said it was illegal and that Fda has taken it it of market and it will become a against the law in future etc. Then he said i could likely get it from my buds at the gym or online BUT if he found out he would stop treating me and giving me my scripts for cypionate. Boom! So my nipples are fixed bit mu balls and gonna hang low and big no moe. Off to sopplement store to get hcg from my bud there. Was hoping to get it from doc but .......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
make sure its the injectible HCG, not the dieting bullsh*t that comes as an oral (liquid or tab). and I call bullsh*t on HCG being illegal and off the market. They have/are banning the weight loss crap, but not the injectible version... Your doc doesn't sound too awesome LoL

ManBeast