What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard on the forums?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thread title speaks for itself

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thread title speaks for itself
I'll start- companies advertising combinations of multiple PH's in a single product, @ massive dosages

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont need a PCT!!!!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'll start- companies advertising combinations of multiple PH's in a single product, @ massive dosages
Yeah, more is better right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
where to even start...

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Some kid thought he was taking a test booster and it was Test-E he had no idea he was on cycle ...SMH -______-

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Some kid thought he was taking a test booster and it was Test-E he had no idea he was on cycle ...SMH -______-
Er...how was he taking it? Surely he wasn't injecting it and thought he was using a natty test booster lol.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I believe he was injecting it but he had. I use he had a hormone. He thought it was a test booster to get him lean lm

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I believe he was injecting it but he had. I use he had a hormone. He thought it was a test booster to get him lean lm
Sorry my damn iPhone keyboard is obnoxious.... I believe he was injecting it but he had no idea he had a hormone lol. He thought it was a test booster to get him lean lmao

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You dont need a PCT!!!!
Nice- usually the same people who took said advice tend to call me a year later asking how to fix things...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, more is better right?
Always brah!! Even though dat dere' liver is about to fall out, LOL- just take more- you'll be fine

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
srsly?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what specific products are you referring to?

and Dirk, "is it okay to take creatine with my weight gainer?"
LOL- I have actually gotten calls up here multiple times with that very question

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i remember seeing a preworkout with SD in it.....seeing it made was dumb....anyone taking it is dumber

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Sorry my damn iPhone keyboard is obnoxious.... I believe he was injecting it but he had no idea he had a hormone lol. He thought it was a test booster to get him lean lmao
How can you get all the way to the point of securing an illegal substance, obtaining the syringes and needles necessary for it/the dosage and injection instruction, and STILL be oblivious to the fact that you're taking a steroid? Lol talk about selective reading. All I know is that before doing test e, I had to do a **** TON of research, and you certainly couldn't get through that research without roughly knowing that you were running an anabolic lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How can you get all the way to the point of securing an illegal substance, obtaining the syringes and needles necessary for it/the dosage and injection instruction, and STILL be oblivious to the fact that you're taking a steroid? Lol talk about selective reading. All I know is that before doing test e, I had to do a **** TON of research, and you certainly couldn't get through that research without roughly knowing that you were running an anabolic lol.
Yeah, me too- it takes roughly 6 steps to even get to the point where you are injecting. I knew a guy in grad school who was running tren and didn't even know what it was- a "buddy" of his had done a really bad Finaplix conversion (complete with binders floating on the bottom of the vial), and sold him a 10cc vial for like $150- he showed me the vial and made the following comment: "Stuff works awesome- I gained like 15 lbs., but I am pissing brown and my kidneys hurt- what is this stuff- like a horse steroid or something?" I told him he was an idiot, and that he was probably going to end up in the hospital.....

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Yeah, me too- it takes roughly 6 steps to even get to the point where you are injecting. I knew a guy in grad school who was running tren and didn't even know what it was- a "buddy" of his had done a really bad Finaplix conversion (complete with binders floating on the bottom of the vial), and sold him a 10cc vial for like $150- he showed me the vial and made the following comment: "Stuff works awesome- I gained like 15 lbs., but I am pissing brown and my kidneys hurt- what is this stuff- like a horse steroid or something?" I told him he was an idiot, and that he was probably going to end up in the hospital.....
I'm speechless...............smh

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually argued with more than 1 dude who has told me Superdrol isn't really all that liver toxic. And anyone around the 18 year old age range that think jumping on a PH/DS is a good idea.......

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Why am I not sleeping from craze?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another fave: "Can I stack 9 different kinds of pre-workouts together- and if so, what would happen?"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
what should i take to burn all this fat without changing my current diet or doing any extra exercise? i see that one a lot.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a dude on the PP forum that wanted his money back after his AM cycle. Apparently, gaining 8-9lbs of LBM and losing 3% BF wasn't satisfactory for him.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
What do I use for PCT once im done a cycle of DAA?

lol
This reminded me of a guy who asked what he needed for PCT, he was on a NOW Tribulus ''cycle'' ...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna get huge, I just wanna run a cycle to improve my pitching

- college baseball player

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Dude I'm just as shocked. That's why juice has a bad rep. Cuz of idiots like that kid. I tried to look for the thread but I think he deleted it. He must of felt embarassed lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another fave: "Can I stack 9 different kinds of pre-workouts together- and if so, what would happen?"
I once stack maxamizev2, hemavol, and hemodralix holly crap was that amazing. No way I could afford that stack more than that one workout though

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what should i take to burn all this fat without changing my current diet or doing any extra exercise? i see that one a lot.
With the studies and logs on the new gw sarm. This question does not sound nearly as stupid

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a dude on the PP forum that wanted his money back after his AM cycle. Apparently, gaining 8-9lbs of LBM and losing 3% BF wasn't satisfactory for him.
I remember that.

And then there was the guy here running the "can I get a refund" log.
Sigh....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love to gain 9 pounds and lose 3% b/f with next to no sides haha