All Natural Whey Protein...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at getting into the all natural protein powders. I want to get away from artificial sweeteners and this is the last thing in my diet that contains them. I've done some research, but there are too many reputable companies out there that offer this type of protein. I'm leaning towards ON's all natural, but I have tried it before and the taste was less than stellar. Anyone have any suggestions? I would very much appreciate some input. Thanks!

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Been using ON natty whey for about six months now and the taste will grow on you. It's rough at first but that's why people use regular whey because the artificial sweetners make them taste much better.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nah don't settle for less than stellar flavor. I use natty protein also and have tried almost all except for the new Muscle Gauge Nutrition stuff (next on my list). My go to is Dymatize All Natural Whey Isolate CHOCOLATE. Taste is awesome and Price is very good. Had the vanilla and wasn't thrilled but the chocolate is on point, I highly recommend.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Been using ON natty whey for about six months now and the taste will grow on you. It's rough at first but that's why people use regular whey because the artificial sweetners make them taste much better.
Dude try out Dymatize natty chocolate! You'll never look back.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! That gives me a couple options. I'll e sure to reply with feedback once I've had a chance to try these out.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with Dymatize. I have always loved their products!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Picked up a 5lb vanilla and a 5lb chocloate. I usually use the vanilla for mixing with oats etc so there will be some type of flavoring there with it. Taste isn't the most important with that one. I hope the chocolate tastes good. If not, it's nothing a little natty PB can't take care of!

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I loved Nutropro naturals but can't find it anymore. Don't know if any nutrapro protein will be back in stock any time soon.

I also tried a ON natural vanilla casein protein which was not bad at all, in my opinion.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutra Biotics looked promising, but it's a tad bit out of my price range. A lot of their stuff looks good, but it's pricey!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah don't settle for less than stellar flavor. I use natty protein also and have tried almost all except for the new Muscle Gauge Nutrition stuff (next on my list). My go to is Dymatize All Natural Whey Isolate CHOCOLATE. Taste is awesome and Price is very good. Had the vanilla and wasn't thrilled but the chocolate is on point, I highly recommend.
First tasted the Vanilla this past Monday. I make my shakes with a packet of Kashi Golden Maple Syrup oatmeal and 2 scoops of the all natty vanilla powder. Taste was def not bad, but I would say bland. I can live with that. I'm going to try the chocolate by itself tonight. Thanks again!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I'm looking at getting into the all natural protein powders. I want to get away from artificial sweeteners and this is the last thing in my diet that contains them. I've done some research, but there are too many reputable companies out there that offer this type of protein. I'm leaning towards ON's all natural, but I have tried it before and the taste was less than stellar. Anyone have any suggestions? I would very much appreciate some input. Thanks!
I actually tried Met RX All Natural choclate and thought it was pretty good

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
First tasted the Vanilla this past Monday. I make my shakes with a packet of Kashi Golden Maple Syrup oatmeal and 2 scoops of the all natty vanilla powder. Taste was def not bad, but I would say bland. I can live with that. I'm going to try the chocolate by itself tonight. Thanks again!
No problem bro. Vanilla with a little 50% reduced sugar O.J. (tropicana uses stevia) tasted like a creamsicle to me. Let me know what you think of the choco.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. Vanilla with a little 50% reduced sugar O.J. (tropicana uses stevia) tasted like a creamsicle to me. Let me know what you think of the choco.
Chocolate is the shi*! Period. Tastes better than some artificially sweetened protein powders. I mixed it with that same oatmeal packet and it tastes similar to the froth from the top of a hot chocolate!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my chiro is completely paleo and i think he orders isolate from pf unflavored and it fits his diet

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Pm me the recipe or whatever your talking about hehe

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate is the shi*! Period. Tastes better than some artificially sweetened protein powders. I mixed it with that same oatmeal packet and it tastes similar to the froth from the top of a hot chocolate!!!
Good sh*t! I thought the same thing when I used it with oats too. Dymatize did that one right.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Pm me the recipe or whatever your talking about hehe
No artificial sweetners, low carb and Tastes like a creamsicle.

2 scoops- Dymatize All Natural whey isolate Vanilla
.5-1 cup - tropicana 50% reduced sugar orange juice (all natural)

*I add leucine when I use this postworkout but that will change the flavor.