Planning next stack

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Thinking

Fatfree
Daa- nutraplanet (can I stack endosurge on top of daa?)
Anabeta

Or

Athletix triple stack
Anabeta

I just got 2 extra bottles of anabeta. And I'm currently on month 2 of anabeta+erase pro+alpha t2 an just threw in aisports post cycle support for the last month

Any suggestions or replacements are welcomed thanks. I'll be taking a month break after this cycle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix Stack + Anabeta ALL DAY!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thinking

Fatfree
Anabeta

Or

Athletix triple stack
Anabeta

I just got 2 extra bottles of anabeta. And I'm currently on month 2 of anabeta+erase pro+alpha t2 an just threw in aisports post cycle support for the last month

Any suggestions or replacements are welcomed thanks. I'll be taking a month break after this cycle.
Out of those 2, athletic stack +anabeta

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
goals?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I weight 178-180 I wanna hit like 180-182.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking

Fatfree
Anabeta

Or

Athletix triple stack
Anabeta

If you want to bulk, I wouldn't take fat free just yet. Save it for a cut or recomp. I would take igf 2 + anabeta + daa for a bulk

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you said lean up and get size?, i think that qualifies as recomp

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix stack - Erase-Anabeta OMG dude I swear if you decide to go with that LOG IT FOR US ALL!! That would be sick.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Athletix stack still out of stock.
How about intimidate, anabeta and ________?
Or
Igf-2, anabeta
Already have 2 bottles of anabeta.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any iForce products listed...stack fail ;P

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new product looks killer and I'll have to get me some of that.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new product looks killer and I'll have to get me some of that.

Yeah Beta-Tester feedback was even better than expected, I can't wait to get my hands on some :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot bro you jerking me lol I bet anything including you and my wife a free weekend get away that you already got your hands on some lol. Nah for real that is going to make a sick addition for us.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Replace daa with intimidate imo. Intimidate + Anabeta + 1st version erase would be sick. All dif angles covered.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Almost done with my erase pro, anabeta, and alpha t2 stack.

Ando55

Awards
JD, Might have to throw in Anabeta Elite now in there...hahhaha!

That stack alone should create a whole lot of female complaints since she won't have any time to do other things... ;)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
If you want to bulk, I wouldn't take fat free just yet. Save it for a cut or recomp. I would take igf 2 + anabeta + daa for a bulk
Good advice!!! Or switch out the daa and replace with intimidate which people are raving about ;)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Think I'm going with igf-2 anabeta and intimidate...... Need better sleep.
+ erase

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
How serious Is taking igf 45 min before meals?
Considering my day starts at 5 am and I eat breakfast at around 5 20 am

Ando55

Awards
God help me that be a killer stack.
Lol Packers, it would be sick. IGF 2 + Formula X + Erase/Erase Pro would be another terror, Dopamine Up, Test Up, Cortisol Down, Estrogen Down. :D Incase IGF-2 can't be used, Endosurge + Formula X+ Erase/Erase Pro would be another monster to save some dollars.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol Packers, it would be sick. IGF 2 + Formula X + Erase/Erase Pro would be another terror, Dopamine Up, Test Up, Cortisol Down, Estrogen Down. :D Incase IGF-2 can't be used, Endosurge + Formula X+ Erase/Erase Pro would be another monster to save some dollars.
Where the heck is IGF2? i keeping hearing bout this one. Endo makes my morning tents last longer. I wake up and walk around lol my wife's like put some dang pants on before the kids see your tent. I'm like hell nah their boys they need to learn these things lol

Ando55

Awards
Where the heck is IGF2? i keeping hearing bout this one. Endo makes my morning tents last longer. I wake up and walk around lol my wife's like put some dang pants on before the kids see your tent. I'm like hell nah their boys they need to learn these things lol
IGF 2 is made by Applied Nutriceuticals, contains Chlorophytum Borivilanium (50% extract), Mucuna Pruiens (75%L-Dopa), Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins), Dodder seed (20:1 Cuscutta Chineses), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine). Endosurge is pretty much test+hgh going up via 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and it's L-Dopa, IGF2 runs similar approach via Chlorophytum and Mucuna Pruiens for L-Dopa, no Stinging Nettle for them. Can't go wrong with either but many I've read many ante back up the more expensive cost for IGF-2. I want to try Endosurge first along with Erase/Erase Pro and some Formula X. Everyone normally raves about that combo, Endosurge + Erase + DAA. I would do DAA via Formula X since you get BCAAs, L-Carnitine Tartrate and N-Acetyl Tyrosine. Before I buy IGF2 Bro, I'm going to try Endosurge, how you like it?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
1x Orange Triad (270 tabs) By: Controlled Labs

2x Elite XT (4.43 lb.) By: Dymatize

2x Intimidate (30 capsules) By: iForce Nutrition

2x IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

1x Pro Liver (90 caps) By: PrimaForce

That what I went with! Plus anabeta
All for 8 weeks... Cost a lot though but ima bulk then gonna cut down in about 3 months.
I think the anabeta recently kicked in. I'm hungry all the freaken time! But it's coming to a close as I'll prob be down next week with it then a month break :/

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pick ups my friend!! I haven't tried Oragane Triad but here it's really good. I almost got some intimidate, but went with something else. Let me know if you log it so I can follow in.

1x Orange Triad (270 tabs) By: Controlled Labs

2x Elite XT (4.43 lb.) By: Dymatize

2x Intimidate (30 capsules) By: iForce Nutrition

2x IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

1x Pro Liver (90 caps) By: PrimaForce

That what I went with! Plus anabeta
All for 8 weeks... Cost a lot though but ima bulk then gonna cut down in about 3 months.
I think the anabeta recently kicked in. I'm hungry all the freaken time! But it's coming to a close as I'll prob be down next week with it then a month break :/

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just got all my goodies but I also finished my 8 week run today..... So I was wondering do I have to wait a full month? It's very tempting

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Dosing the igf-2.
2 morning 2 before bed with intimidate?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn was even mentioning Intimidate/Testabolan v2...I guess nmda with the divanil/alcar can really do wonders...next stack possibly?!?!