Starting my erase pro
And combustion stack for 8 weeks
4 off 8 more.

So any suggestions ?

I

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
For aggression? I would use a stim based product. But the best aggression for me is just motivation. The motivation to kill a higher lb weight than you did the next workout makes me motivated and gets me hyped up. Since your asking for a supp, i would recommend either Craze or a very high stimmed pre workout like Maximize V2.

gospher

gospher

Awards
For aggression? I would use a stim based product. But the best aggression for me is just motivation. The motivation to kill a higher lb weight than you did the next workout makes me motivated and gets me hyped up. Since your asking for a supp, i would recommend either Craze or a very high stimmed pre workout like Maximize V2.
Yeah I bought 2 tubs of Maximize V2 just haven't tried yet
Motivation is the best for for me too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X

Not just a sick recovery product but the NAT pre-workout gives a nice aggression boost and the DAA/LCLT combo stacks awesome with ErasePro, im using them both right now, def stacks great together.

gospher

gospher

Awards
Formula-X

Not just a sick recovery product but the NAT pre-workout gives a nice aggression boost and the DAA/LCLT combo stacks awesome with ErasePro, im using them both right now, def stacks great together.
Thanks brother im a give it a go in a few weeks

I need to do some research on daa and LCLT haven't read much on them

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I bought 2 tubs of Maximize V2 just haven't tried yet
Motivation is the best for for me too.
Maximize V2 will definitely give you energy!

The first time I ran DAA I got a big boost in aggression but it could have been placebo.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since you have it take a oop of max v2 today and see how it goes, by far the strongest Pre I have used

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I say formula X bro. Several logs up on this product and I have taken it twice once solo and once with stack and pes erase. This is one of my top DAA products and it taste good as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me the best motivation/energy/intensity I have had, besides maybe M5aa or 3aa, is AndroDrive. This stuff is intense on another level over stims, I suggest people give it a shot.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm on maximize v2 and hemoval and I can conform that, that **** is....LE-git!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a different look at it and moving away from the notion that a pre-w/o is what you are after here, perhaps a good "test booster" would help. Erase is in there, yes, and that should up the hormone playground a bit. But what I'm talking about it beyond DAA and more into something that boosts free test. Whenever I've taken a product that did that efficiently, I was able to get into a better mindset at the gym. My focus, aggression, drive, and even motivation were way up. Bring out the alpha male, and you WILL dominate.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DTHC or DTP by Diesel Nutrition you can't go wrong with either one but you have to
ease into the dosage or you will get too aggresive.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best supplement for aggression in the gym is having a crazy Italian fiancé. :p

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Have you tried out SAN Fierce or Launch 4350 yet? If not, hit me up for samples. You won't be disappointed.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything with DAA has always sparked aggression with me. I have never used a DAA product and not had increased aggression.

gospher

gospher

Awards
Anything with DAA has always sparked aggression with me. I have never used a DAA product and not had increased aggression.
Well I ordered DAA powder and got it in would you suggest cycling off of it ?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried out SAN Fierce or Launch 4350 yet? If not, hit me up for samples. You won't be disappointed.
Could I get some samples? Ive been wanting to try out 4350 real bad