- 02-10-2012, 03:30 PM
- 02-10-2012, 10:25 PM
You shouldn't be running anything hormonal , if you must however you should run something from the Andro Series. Even that I wouldn't. Eat more and try not to over train, don't take prohormones or steroids.
- 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
02-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Honestly, at your size, if you can't gain naturally, you can't gain and hold with a prohormone...
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
02-13-2012, 02:28 PM
I would wait.Originally Posted by Swag
Add in food, creatine, protein, fish oil and a multi.
If you still want to tinker around, try DAA powder. It's inexpensive ~$20, and you can get (2) 25 day runs out of a single tub from SNS.
However, make sure your diet is in check...
02-13-2012, 05:59 PM
If you are going to protect your liver, protect your heart with something like heart help.. will do wonders and you cant place a price on your health.
02-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM