Craze scares me is this justified? - AnabolicMinds.com

Craze scares me is this justified?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Craze scares me is this justified?

Craze seems to have mixed reviews on a love hate relationship, I have a few samples I've set aside for awhile bcuz of the reviews... Even mr Cooper said something negative about it once I BELIEVE so should I be scared for neg cognitive effects?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

try starting out with the smallest recommended dose, or a half a scoop. it affects everyone differently. caffeine alone can have adverse cognitive effects too depending on the person. Really only one way to find out. Its a safe and effective formula, that I love, but it affects everyone differently.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I puchased a tub and loved it the first 2x I took it, then it started doing weird things to me. I would think about odd stuff and my ears would ring nonstop. I would feel really spacey and felt on the verge of passing out at times. I figured out it just wasn't for me and went back to Lit-Up(which is Awsome). I liked it soo much the first couple times that I started a thread praising DS for bringing out Craze. Somewhere along the line, the effects went south for me.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes you are justifiably scared.
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its a pre-workout not halotestin, just take a half dose and you will be fine. Its not near as stong as half the crap that is out there, the focus and neutropics on the other hand are far ahead of the pack so I guess that is scary???
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I don't think it hurts to try it out. If you don't respond well, discontinue use.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I puchased a tub and loved it the first 2x I took it, then it started doing weird things to me. I would think about odd stuff and my ears would ring nonstop. I would feel really spacey and felt on the verge of passing out at times. I figured out it just wasn't for me and went back to Lit-Up(which is Awsome). I liked it soo much the first couple times that I started a thread praising DS for bringing out Craze. Somewhere along the line, the effects went south for me.
    I've seen enough threads now for me not to try it lol.

My buddy southpaw on the other hand loves the stuff.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I love the stuff, on my second tub now
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Its a pre-workout not halotestin, just take a half dose and you will be fine. Its not near as stong as half the crap that is out there, the focus and neutropics on the other hand are far ahead of the pack so I guess that is scary???
    lmao!
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I honestly believe this stuff fundamentally alters one's brain chemistry, beyond the protective thresholds. Whilst I agree some people may not experience an immediate adverse reaction, I'm convinced their brain chemistry is being altered substantially. I say this from having taken it twice. I felt worse from taking Craze than taking any other psychoactive, including MDMA and amphetamines. I don't think comparing it to caffeine is fair. Caffeine has been used for centuries by billions of people and the number of adverse reactions is insignificant when taken as a proportion of the numbers who ingest caffeine, and even if one does suffer the effects can be controlled by lowering the dose. With Craze I felt it was almost an 'all or nothing' response. Even with less than half the dose I still felt the anxiety, in some ways more intense, the insomnia, the lack of hunger for almost 24 hours and the racing mind. The thought of trying it again with an even lower dose filled me with dread, so I binned the rest.

If you really must try it, then I suggest using at most half a dose for your first trial.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I honestly believe this stuff fundamentally alters one's brain chemistry, beyond the protective thresholds. Whilst I agree some people may not experience an immediate adverse reaction, I'm convinced their brain chemistry is being altered substantially. I say this from having taken it twice. I felt worse from taking Craze than taking any other psychoactive, including MDMA and amphetamines. I don't think comparing it to caffeine is fair. Caffeine has been used for centuries by billions of people and the number of adverse reactions is insignificant when taken as a proportion of the numbers who ingest caffeine, and even if one does suffer the effects can be controlled by lowering the dose. With Craze I felt it was almost an 'all or nothing' response. Even with less than half the dose I still felt the anxiety, in some ways more intense, the insomnia, the lack of hunger for almost 24 hours and the racing mind. The thought of trying it again with an even lower dose filled me with dread, so I binned the rest.

If you really must try it, then I suggest using at most half a dose for your first trial.
    To say its altering brain chemistry after trying it just twice is a bit outlandish.

Ive also used MDMA in my younger years and Craze is nowhere near as bad feeling wise for me. Not saying its the same for you as everyones different. But to say you are convinced brain chemistry is being altered is a bit out their. But to each there own i suppose.

1.5 scoops is my sweet spot n i love the stuff. Start with half a scoop n give it a whirl. Like Oufinny said its not halotestin.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Is it really that outlandish?! It greatly elevates dopamine levels, does it not? Each to their own.....I can only write about my personal experience and the reviews I've read since taking it. There are two salient points from these reviews:

1. The higher proportion of negative reviews than most other accepted pre-workouts
    2. All of the negative reviews consistently report the same feelings of intense anxiety and panic whereas the most of other pre-workout the negatives usually relate to either the pre-workout being too weak or too jittery. I can honestly say that I've not come across the frequency, consistency and intensity of adverse effects in reviews of any other pre-workouts.

What scared me the most was when I read the scientific paper from which the extract below is taken....

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is an endogenous amine that is structurally and pharmacologically related to amphetamine. Urinary PEA excretion is significantly higher in paranoid chronic schizophrenics than in nonparanoid chronic schizophrenics and normal controls. Diet, hospitalization, and medication do not account for differences in PEA concentrations. These findings offer some indication that PEA may be an endogenous amphetamine.

The reason it scared me was because I felt almost on the verge of developing this at 3am in the morning when my mind was racing and I couldn't sleep. It wasn't that I couldn't sleep....it was as if my mind wouldn't release a particular thought until it had dissected and analysed it from every perspective and the amount of sheer analysis started to weigh so heavily on the brain that it began to feel like a physical weight within the brain, but still my mind wouldn't slow.

That's why I say what I say....I'm honestly not saying this for hyperbole.....for me I feel it significantly altered my brain chemistry....I've taken ridiculous doses from various chems 10 or more years ago, but this experience was unlike anything I've experienced before.

Again....I'm not trying to scare anyone. It's really just a case of sharing an experience and personal views so the person who is considering trying this can make an informed decision. If I had read the reviews before I purchased Craze I would not have bought it.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Can't be any worse than a yohimbine overdose. That will put some hair on your cheeks.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

I mean, I wouldn't go as so far to say it compares to MDMA but I guess what someone should take out of your description is the way the product affects a given person varies amongst individuals.

I take two scoops and absolutely love it. I don't feel cracked out, I just feel extremely focused. I suppose it's similar to an Adderral buzz but I don't lose my appetite.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Craze was a great PWO but I have to use small doses of it. I'm not stim tolerant much at all though. I used .5 scoop max of craze a time and was fine and got full effect of it. Makes the tub last forever as well.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3
    Can't be any worse than a yohimbine overdose. That will put some hair on your cheeks.
    Took 20mg lol, felt. Like ripping my nails out!!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I love Craze. don't get me wrong. BUT. BUT.... it really does feel like your taking a drug from the street. Literally 2 scoops makes your day go from crap or great to FANTASTIC (dopamine...) and it feels like the weight is nothing. Like almost like your numb. The bar on back feels numb when i squat. Im not nervous to lift. Not nervous to go for a PR. Sure i always get nervous, but the stim complex helps me say "SCREW IT"

I won't probably take it that often anymore. I used it everyday for a couple weeks and it was fine, but i just don't like getting that "high drug like feeling". It makes me feel like im just another one of those kids on drugs. And im not one of those people. Sure, once a week or once every 2 weeks is good. But other than that, im sticking with something with just caffeine and maybe a couple other things that give me energy but don't make me feel like i just took some endocet.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Yeah, no kidding... I do not touch any product that contains yohimbine.

craze does not trigger anxiety for me and I am very prone to it. Like I said, I like the stuff but I have also seen the negative reviews. People seem to react differently to it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

Is it weird that this thread just makes me even more motivated to pick up some Craze?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

No, craze is a strong product. To strong for me personally, so i tried supersize instead and im enjoying it.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stuff works amazingly well for me. Almost through my first tub and the only side effect I've experienced is great workouts. One of the most effective supplements I've tried in many years of training. Anyone that doesnt want their craze feel free to send it my way.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Who do I sweet talk for a sample? I'd like to try before I buy.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooserider
    Who do I sweet talk for a sample? I'd like to try before I buy.
    I think DS is currently out of samples and working on getting more.
    PES Representative
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I would just buy it. Its effective and everyone seems to love it. Side effects will be there, but thats with everything.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Stuff works amazingly well for me. Almost through my first tub and the only side effect I've experienced is great workouts. One of the most effective supplements I've tried in many years of training. Anyone that doesnt want their craze feel free to send it my way.
    This 100%. Also, if breezy gets back logged with craze, I'll take some too
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    This 100%. Also, if breezy gets back logged with craze, I'll take some too
    I will send you a tainted craze tub
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

I just got my mail and inside I had a sample of craze ! Thanks DS. I'll try this tonight
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What are you basing that opinion on?
  30. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    I love Craze. don't get me wrong. BUT. BUT.... it really does feel like your taking a drug from the street. Literally 2 scoops makes your day go from crap or great to FANTASTIC (dopamine...) and it feels like the weight is nothing. Like almost like your numb. The bar on back feels numb when i squat. Im not nervous to lift. Not nervous to go for a PR. Sure i always get nervous, but the stim complex helps me say "SCREW IT"

I won't probably take it that often anymore. I used it everyday for a couple weeks and it was fine, but i just don't like getting that "high drug like feeling". It makes me feel like im just another one of those kids on drugs. And im not one of those people. Sure, once a week or once every 2 weeks is good. But other than that, im sticking with something with just caffeine and maybe a couple other things that give me energy but don't make me feel like i just took some endocet.
    Yeah...I had that too....I actually remember thinking this is awesome...I could see myself using it for work too.....but as the high wore off the anxiety crept in and it lasted a looooong time! If it was to dissipate after a few hours, I could live with it, but when the anxiety and feeling of dread is just as bad 20 hours later....in the middle of the night....it become unbearable.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321

Yeah...I had that too....I actually remember thinking this is awesome...I could see myself using it for work too.....but as the high wore off the anxiety crept in and it lasted a looooong time! If it was to dissipate after a few hours, I could live with it, but when the anxiety and feeling of dread is just as bad 20 hours later....in the middle of the night....it become unbearable.
    I actually came off of anxiety meds the same week I started craze and haven't experienced any at all. Guess everyone's different.
    PES Representative
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Wow talk about disappointment ! I received a sample of craze in the mail today and figured I might as well give it a try tonight. I took the whole sample pack which is 1 scoop craze.

I felt almost nothin from it. I was extremely tired when i took it and it did wake me up a little but the stim effect was pretty weak.

As for the mind muscle focus i have been reading about I got nothing. I honestly felt like i did not take a pre workout tonight. I wish i had more samples so I could try it at like 2 scoops because 1 was a major let down
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Wow talk about disappointment ! I received a sample of craze in the mail today and figured I might as well give it a try tonight. I took the whole sample pack which is 1 scoop craze.

I felt almost nothin from it. I was extremely tired when i took it and it did wake me up a little but the stim effect was pretty weak.

As for the mind muscle focus i have been reading about I got nothing. I honestly felt like i did not take a pre workout tonight. I wish i had more samples so I could try it at like 2 scoops because 1 was a major let down
    Like I said my friend pm me your addy. I'll send you mine.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

damn man...sorry to hear it didn't work out for you...how did you like the taste?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3
    damn man...sorry to hear it didn't work out for you...how did you like the taste?
    The taste was pretty good. I hate grape flavored drinks, candys, etc but this had to chemical after taste to me and reminded me of grape Kool aid
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I just started taking Craze last week. started with one scoop and have worked up to 1.5-2 scoops per workout. I haven't experienced any of the anxiety or any of the euphoria. I did notice that i felt like I could have kept working out for far longer than I had time for so I guess that's cool.
  37. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am still waiting patiently for a sample of Craze and I contacted DS two weeks ago
    and they said they would see what they can do. When it comes to preworkout supplements
    I always like to try it before I purchase it to make sure it works for me . I have about 12 different
    preworkout products that I rotate each workout and the only products that I have purchased without
    trying a sample first was JP8X -Extreme, Ready4war, and NCP all by Diesel Nut, and I have used his
    products since he first started and his always works for me. I also bought a container of Focus XT
    by SNS without trying a sample and I am happy with that purchase even though I tried getting a sample
    from them for a long time but never did get one but I like the ingredient profile. I just received a sample
    today from Lecheek of their preworkout product so once I try it and if it works well for me I will purchase
    it in the future and also recommend it. Samples are very important when it comes to a preworkout products
    it either works for you or it doesn't and I spend a lot of $ on supplements so I hate to waste money on
    something that doesn't work for me.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Me thinks this product is going to go the way of the Original SlimExtreme

Novel product with a cult-like-following married with the occassional scary result = Game Over

What a shame.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

This threads still here...I figured it'd have more scientific claims...not just opinions....oh well
  40. Handsome and intelligent

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

How soon prior to the workout did you take it, and how soon after eating? Did you take anything else with it? A sample pack is around 2 scoops actually.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtb ds craze
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 06:02 PM
  2. Craze
    By Bamski in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 14