ANOTHER Erase Pro hypothesis

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Well as with any new supplement there are going to be a million questions. Erase pro is no exception. I have been reading up on it a little and notice that the compound seems to be too strong for some people at 1 cap a day and that 1 cap EOD works just fine. I was wondering if it would still be effective if it is pulsed alongside Epistane for maximum gyno control along with great gains. Here is a quick example I was thinking about......any thought?

Epistane-20/30/0/0/40/40/0/0
Erase Pro-0/0/1/1/0/0/1/1/1/1

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm doing this now.....epi 30mg per day (3 weeks) then 40mg per day (3 weeks) with Erase Pro M-W-F only 1 cap (so i remember to take it, EOD is a PITA to remember).....I'll see how it goes....only been 4-5 days so far.....

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'm doing this now.....epi 30mg per day (3 weeks) then 40mg per day (3 weeks) with Erase Pro M-W-F only 1 cap (so i remember to take it, EOD is a PITA to remember).....I'll see how it goes....only been 4-5 days so far.....
You know what they say...great minds think alike! Let me know how it goes

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP I wouldn't drop out the Epi. Run it through. I'd be a good think to experiment with. But I don't think your gains would be as good as if you just ran Epi straight and used the Erase Pro EOD while on and through PCT on top of whatever you were planning to use in PCT.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Just to get it straight this is what it looks like? With the erase being taken only m-w-f

Epi-30/30/30/40/40/40
Erase-0/0/0/1/1/1

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
OP I wouldn't drop out the Epi. Run it through. I'd be a good think to experiment with. But I don't think your gains would be as good as if you just ran Epi straight and used the Erase Pro EOD while on and through PCT on top of whatever you were planning to use in PCT.
So your'e thinking just pulse the Erase by itself?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You know what they say...great minds think alike! Let me know how it goes
I will let you know for sure.....and yeah, I was like WTF? how did somebody else think of the same (weird) thing I was doing? :D Originally I was going to save the Erase Pro for PCT only and run epi w/o any Erase at all....since its anti-estrogenic itself....but then I thought, hey I got TONS of estrogen over here so why not go EOD with the Erase pro? And I just rolled with it. I'm taking Dermacrine 5 pumps a day plus 3 grams of DAA a day. along with various other amino's and what not.... but I am doing just a straight up 6 week cycle like this:
weeks 1-3:
EPI 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
E-P 1 /0 / 1 / 0 / 1 / 0 / 0
then just sub in 40mg per day for weeks 4-6....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your'e thinking just pulse the Erase by itself?

By your first post it looks like you are taking Epi only on workout days? Or that's what I gather. I would take Epi everyday to keep the PH levels stable and then add in the Erase EOD (Every other day) to minimize any estrogen conversion. Warbird is using Dermacrine, and DAA which could raise his estrogen levels via aromataise enzyme so taking an on cycle AI is smart. I ran transaderm and noticed some estrogen sides in the form of water retention. An AI like erase pro should help clean it up.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
By your first post it looks like you are taking Epi only on workout days? Or that's what I gather. I would take Epi everyday to keep the PH levels stable and then add in the Erase EOD (Every other day) to minimize any estrogen conversion. Warbird is using Dermacrine, and DAA which could raise his estrogen levels via aromataise enzyme so taking an on cycle AI is smart. I ran transaderm and noticed some estrogen sides in the form of water retention. An AI like erase pro should help clean it up.
yeah I don't agree with the pulse part of it.....but the basic idea of erase pro plus epi is a good one. Buy yeah, he should do EOD with the erase pro but not do any variation with the epi...just take a specific dose and do it for the full 7 days. might as well, not like its super expensive or toxic or anything like that...But I see the dermacrine has some anti-E type things in there supposedly to help stop conversion to estrogen? but better to be safe than sorry right, and take an AI....I also should be taking the damn NOW l-dopa supp too with the DAA, but I was not sure if it was stimulating my CNS in some way. I should get back on it though.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I will let you know for sure.....and yeah, I was like WTF? how did somebody else think of the same (weird) thing I was doing? :D Originally I was going to save the Erase Pro for PCT only and run epi w/o any Erase at all....since its anti-estrogenic itself....but then I thought, hey I got TONS of estrogen over here so why not go EOD with the Erase pro? And I just rolled with it. I'm taking Dermacrine 5 pumps a day plus 3 grams of DAA a day. along with various other amino's and what not.... but I am doing just a straight up 6 week cycle like this:
weeks 1-3:
EPI 30/30/30/30/30/30/30
E-P 1 /0 / 1 / 0 / 1 / 0 / 0
then just sub in 40mg per day for weeks 4-6....
I like it! hope it goes well! let me know your end results/thoughts

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I was planning on taking the epi everyday. Maybe just run..
EPI-40/40/40/40
Erase Pro-EOD for 8 weeks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I don't agree with the pulse part of it.....but the basic idea of erase pro plus epi is a good one. Buy yeah, he should do EOD with the erase pro but not do any variation with the epi...just take a specific dose and do it for the full 7 days. might as well, not like its super expensive or toxic or anything like that...But I see the dermacrine has some anti-E type things in there supposedly to help stop conversion to estrogen? but better to be safe than sorry right, and take an AI....I also should be taking the damn NOW l-dopa supp too with the DAA, but I was not sure if it was stimulating my CNS in some way. I should get back on it though.

Hmm, I don't think the l-dopa could be stimulating the CNS too bad... i always thought it was a SNS activating herb as it works in conversion to dopamine and works against the progestin feed along that spectrum of the hormonal cascade. Perhaps you could dose it with some P5P to ensure proper conversion? I'm not sure how that would affect CNS but it should help with the prg sides that can be caused from DAA. I know I get them.... I get all the sides from DAA...
I used transaderm which supposedly is a straight copy but a different carrier and I bloated. I bloated on 1/2 the dose. Added in an AI and it cleaned itself up real fast. Loved the recomp though. Lost 2lb of fat and gains 2lb of muscle. It was a good slow 4 week recomp.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
and before Manbeast comes up in here first thing in the morning like a bull in a china shop :D........I got clomid 25mg tabs so I can take either 50mg or 25mg per day for 30 days, along with the PP TRS2, I'll pick up another Erase Pro as well for PCT, and I got 4 bottles of anabeta I can throw in there as well at any dosage I want (not gonna use all 4 bottles either, just sayin' ;)). probably will run the DAA as well, I seem to have been on it for several months straight anyways lol....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting...good convo...In about 1-2 weeks will be running an Epi/trenazone 6 weeker...most likely with DAA all the way through as a 'test base'...I just might toss in Erase pro EOD for the duration and ED into pct for kicks...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hmm, I don't think the l-dopa could be stimulating the CNS too bad... i always thought it was a SNS activating herb as it works in conversion to dopamine and works against the progestin feed along that spectrum of the hormonal cascade. Perhaps you could dose it with some P5P to ensure proper conversion? I'm not sure how that would affect CNS but it should help with the prg sides that can be caused from DAA. I know I get them.... I get all the sides from DAA...
I used transaderm which supposedly is a straight copy but a different carrier and I bloated. I bloated on 1/2 the dose. Added in an AI and it cleaned itself up real fast. Loved the recomp though. Lost 2lb of fat and gains 2lb of muscle. It was a good slow 4 week recomp.
You are probably correct, I was taking 7-keto at the time as well which I think was the culprit (along with the androhard which did a number on my BP lol)...I'm adding the l-dopa back in starting today. I've taken it in the past now that I think of it, and I was fine. Hard to pinpoint what is doing what sometimes when taking so much......

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Interesting...good convo...In about 1-2 weeks will be running an Epi/trenazone 6 weeker...most likely with DAA all the way through as a 'test base'...I just might toss in Erase pro EOD for the duration and ED into pct for kicks...
you should try transaderm or dermacrine with it as well....good stuff....

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
and before Manbeast comes up in here first thing in the morning like a bull in a china shop :D........I got clomid 25mg tabs so I can take either 50mg or 25mg per day for 30 days, along with the PP TRS2, I'll pick up another Erase Pro as well for PCT, and I got 4 bottles of anabeta I can throw in there as well at any dosage I want (not gonna use all 4 bottles either, just sayin' ;)). probably will run the DAA as well, I seem to have been on it for several months straight anyways lol....
yes I too was planning on running the clomid when the epistane is done. 50/50/25/25 along with DAA

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wouldn't think erase pro is needed with epi, but what do I know.
BTW any sides yet bird?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't think erase pro is needed with epi, but what do I know.
BTW any sides yet bird?
Not yet.....other than the creaky shoulder joints acting up due to Erase Pro EOD plus epi ED :D I WANT some sore achy joints though....that tells me the epi is legit and working...then once I "know that"...the joint pain can then go away! lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yes I too was planning on running the clomid when the epistane is done. 50/50/25/25 along with DAA
I purposely got 25mg clomid tabs so I can do 25 per day or 50 per day....better than splitting them in half. I might just do 30 days at 25mg after a short load phase. So I can do 2 PCT's with what clomid I got :D

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I purposely got 25mg clomid tabs so I can do 25 per day or 50 per day....better than splitting them in half. I might just do 30 days at 25mg after a short load phase. So I can do 2 PCT's with what clomid I got :D
great idea :cheers:

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Don't tell manbeast.....he'll have an absolute shyt-fit if he finds out. I'm not gonna tell him, and HOPE he doesn't read supp forum tonight....:D
ahaha you know damn well if he doesn't put his two cents in tonight your'e gonna get it in the morning

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ahaha you know damn well if he doesn't put his two cents in tonight your'e gonna get it in the morning
He has a hard enough time patrolling the anabolic section, so he rarely gets over here unless its slow over there. But its been pretty steady in anabolics....My money is on him being too busy to get over here....unless someone PM's him and snitches me out :evil:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as with any new supplement there are going to be a million questions. Erase pro is no exception. I have been reading up on it a little and notice that the compound seems to be too strong for some people at 1 cap a day and that 1 cap EOD works just fine. I was wondering if it would still be effective if it is pulsed alongside Epistane for maximum gyno control along with great gains. Here is a quick example I was thinking about......any thought?

Epistane-20/30/0/0/40/40/0/0
Erase Pro-0/0/1/1/0/0/1/1/1/1
Screw pulsing.

I would run epistane regular and erase Pro EOD

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why run Erase Pro with Epi:33::shrug: don't see the point...

I will add Erase Pro is DAMN strong stuff, I like it a lot:)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards

I don't see the point either since epi doesn't aromatase???

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
"nobody ain't asked them" to do it anyways, so they need to stop pissing in our pool :D
That's what I'm sayin! We can be the pioneers! But I'm about to start logging Maximize Intense so I wont be able to run my cycle for a little while yet

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That's what I'm sayin! We can be the pioneers! But I'm about to start logging Maximize Intense so I wont be able to run my cycle for a little while yet
I'm taking care of that part.....5 days in already....and there is nothing they can do to stop me now....so if it turns out to be a retarded idea after my 6 weeker, you can just not do it LOL!! j/k....its a good idea, we know what we are doing :D

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'm taking care of that part.....5 days in already....and there is nothing they can do to stop me now....so if it turns out to be a retarded idea after my 6 weeker, you can just not do it LOL!! j/k....its a good idea, we know what we are doing :D
haha that works for me! I can't wait to start Maximize Intense but I also really wanna start this epi/erase cycle. Guess i'll just have to see how it goes for you haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
haha that works for me! I can't wait to start Maximize Intense but I also really wanna start this epi/erase cycle. Guess i'll just have to see how it goes for you haha
I'm a good subject for it....I got TONS of estrogen, I workout no matter what......sick, tired, injured....no excuses, and I know how my diet should look and I'm anal about it. why don't you run all three at once anyways? you got a sponsored log or something like that? where you must run it solo?

Gabrielle Bro

Awards
Looks to be awesome, if it really works out as you had pointed out.. well I have been given second thoughts to try Erase Pro.. Gee, thanks for the info..

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'm a good subject for it....I got TONS of estrogen, I workout no matter what......sick, tired, injured....no excuses, and I know how my diet should look and I'm anal about it. why don't you run all three at once anyways? you got a sponsored log or something like that? where you must run it solo?
It's not sponsored I just won the opportunity to try it before it hits the market. So I feel that I should run it solo to get the full experience. I'm not too upset though...should be a real solid product.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's not sponsored I just won the opportunity to try it before it hits the market. So I feel that I should run it solo to get the full experience. I'm not too upset though...should be a real solid product.
Oh Ok I get it....solo is always best when trying a new product. You have plenty of time in the near future for other stacks.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Oh Ok I get it....solo is always best when trying a new product. You have plenty of time in the near future for other stacks.
yup yup that's what I'm thinkin! But I need to get some sleep...lets see how long it takes before manbeast rips on the PCT haha

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
lol, I assure you he won't see it.....and if he does, I'm gonna say I was just testing him to see if he'd correct me :D later man......
haha smoooooth..Later man, let me know how your cycles goin in a few weeks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to log it???

Same here loving the Erase Pro:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would division 1 be useful during an epi/dermacrine/erase pro/DAA cycle? or best utilized in PCT? or both? :D
I have a question for you sir, how did you get that milk emoticon back there :lol:

Damn man thats a crazy stack, not sure how much you will really notice adding Division 1 in. I would take out the DAA, I don't think it's all that effective during a cycle. Just add in LCLT, I see a difference with LCLT in natty or PH cycles. I find it really increases the overall effects. I've seen a enough guys on here add LCLT to their pro hormones runs.

imo Division 1 is a must in PCT, same with DAA, could add in the Formula-X too keep that LCLT/DAA going.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have a question for you sir, how did you get that milk emoticon back there :lol:

Damn man thats a crazy stack, not sure how much you will really notice adding Division 1 in. I would take out the DAA, I don't think it's all that effective during a cycle. Just add in LCLT, I see a difference with LCLT in natty or PH cycles. I find it really increases the overall effects. I've seen a enough guys on here add LCLT to their pro hormones runs.

imo Division 1 is a must in PCT, same with DAA, could add in the Formula-X too keep that LCLT/DAA going.
yeah I'm taking LCLT 2 grams a day also......the DAA I just kept on using since I had a bulk size of it, but yeah probably not entirely necessary. supps that help with SHBG have always been a favorite of mine, before I think it was avena sativa that was the popular supp for that purpose? among others. I figured you'd say use it in PCT though.....just thought maybe use it during that cycle as well. as for the milk smiley, he's an actual image and must be downloaded and attached :D He has other food item friends as well lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw pulsing.

I would run epistane regular and erase Pro EOD
glad you chimed in Natty...'conventional' wisdom would be that since Epi is an anti-E, that tossing in an additional anti-E would be overkill....would there be a threshold of Epi dosing that you wouldn't dare add in ErasePro EOD? I'm planning Epi: 30/40/40/50/50/50 with 1ml/trenazone/day & (tossing around using) 3-6g DAA/day...

Are you going to log it???
undecided just yet...:33:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 PES 21
Supplements 25
Torobestia PES 1
Supplements 6
nattydisaster Supplement Logs 3