ECRK Thoughts??

1. ECRK Thoughts??

Ephedrine HCL-25 mg caffeine-200 mgs Rasberry Ketone-500 mg Twice a day Any thoughts on this or should i put the RK back on the shelf i found them. I bought them a long time ago but after reading RK's were bad for your androgen receptors i quickly stored them away. But knowing me i Dont like to waste supps and since aspirin is pretty much useless and yohimbine i dont respond real well too should i do the ECRK or just EC?

2. I answered your question on bodybuilding.com with regards to ARs. I suggest you revisit the thread.

3. Im sorry i dont recall that thread
    •   

4. Just yesterday you posted saying you gave your bottle away...which evidently you didn't (post 16): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142098721. Anyway, read up.

5. ahhh i got ya mr.cooper. So basically your saying its effect is so minimal its nothing to worry about. and i had 2 bottles one of the many thing i bought with AI's black friday deal. I bought 3 tubs of lclt and since i take plenty of that theres really not anyting i would need to worry about as far as AR's

6. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    ahhh i got ya mr.cooper. So basically your saying its effect is so minimal its nothing to worry about. and i had 2 bottles one of the many thing i bought with AI's black friday deal. I bought 3 tubs of lclt and since i take plenty of that theres really not anyting i would need to worry about as far as AR's
    Correct, these transient fluxes in AR-binding (which may not even occur in vivo) will not alter your gains.

7. ok thats reassuring coming from you. luckily i only gave away my half empty bottle before i thought RK were worthless. so i can stack these together with no ill effects then?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    ok thats reassuring coming from you. luckily i only gave away my half empty bottle before i thought RK were worthless. so i can stack these together with no ill effects then?
    I am on that very stack right now during my off days (I don't like taking ephedrine when training). I wouldn't run it myself if I felt that RKs aren't worth it. Their antioxidant activity is PROFOUND. My one recommendation is to not taking RKs within 4 hours of your workout in either direction, as their ability to inhibit COX-2 (which is a good thing and results in reduced inflammation) is not optimal when creating oxidative stress via exercise.

9. ok thanks for the help i just started the ephedrine today and since i usually work out at nights i dont take the ephedra before my workouts so i shouldnt have a problem with the dosing then.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    ok thanks for the help i just started the ephedrine today and since i usually work out at nights i dont take the ephedra before my workouts so i shouldnt have a problem with the dosing then.
    That works. Just so there isn't any confusion, it is my personal preference not to use ephedrine preworkout. The research shows that it is actually a fantastic ergogenic aid.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI and PCT: Some Thoughts
    By RenegadeRows in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 10:43 PM
  2. Epi thoughts please
    By G23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. any thoughts??
    By wiseguyx34x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3