ECRK Thoughts?? - AnabolicMinds.com

ECRK Thoughts??

Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ECRK Thoughts??

Ephedrine HCL-25 mg caffeine-200 mgs Rasberry Ketone-500 mg Twice a day Any thoughts on this or should i put the RK back on the shelf i found them. I bought them a long time ago but after reading RK's were bad for your androgen receptors i quickly stored them away. But knowing me i Dont like to waste supps and since aspirin is pretty much useless and yohimbine i dont respond real well too should i do the ECRK or just EC?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I answered your question on bodybuilding.com with regards to ARs. I suggest you revisit the thread.
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Im sorry i dont recall that thread
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just yesterday you posted saying you gave your bottle away...which evidently you didn't (post 16): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142098721. Anyway, read up.
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

ahhh i got ya mr.cooper. So basically your saying its effect is so minimal its nothing to worry about. and i had 2 bottles one of the many thing i bought with AI's black friday deal. I bought 3 tubs of lclt and since i take plenty of that theres really not anyting i would need to worry about as far as AR's

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    ahhh i got ya mr.cooper. So basically your saying its effect is so minimal its nothing to worry about. and i had 2 bottles one of the many thing i bought with AI's black friday deal. I bought 3 tubs of lclt and since i take plenty of that theres really not anyting i would need to worry about as far as AR's
    Correct, these transient fluxes in AR-binding (which may not even occur in vivo) will not alter your gains.
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

ok thats reassuring coming from you. luckily i only gave away my half empty bottle before i thought RK were worthless. so i can stack these together with no ill effects then?

ok thats reassuring coming from you. luckily i only gave away my half empty bottle before i thought RK were worthless. so i can stack these together with no ill effects then?
    I am on that very stack right now during my off days (I don't like taking ephedrine when training). I wouldn't run it myself if I felt that RKs aren't worth it. Their antioxidant activity is PROFOUND. My one recommendation is to not taking RKs within 4 hours of your workout in either direction, as their ability to inhibit COX-2 (which is a good thing and results in reduced inflammation) is not optimal when creating oxidative stress via exercise.
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

ok thanks for the help i just started the ephedrine today and since i usually work out at nights i dont take the ephedra before my workouts so i shouldnt have a problem with the dosing then.

ok thanks for the help i just started the ephedrine today and since i usually work out at nights i dont take the ephedra before my workouts so i shouldnt have a problem with the dosing then.
    That works. Just so there isn't any confusion, it is my personal preference not to use ephedrine preworkout. The research shows that it is actually a fantastic ergogenic aid.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI and PCT: Some Thoughts
    By RenegadeRows in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 09:43 PM
  2. Epi thoughts please
    By G23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 05:33 PM
  3. any thoughts??
    By wiseguyx34x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3