New favorite combat cocktail:

1. New favorite combat cocktail:

I am always looking to create the next best product, while being the guinea pig myself. For a non-hormonal, stimulatory boost I have been using 225mgs caffiene, 600 mgs green tea, and 600 mgs rhodelia rosea 2x a day. it is a ton of caffiene but it doesn't bother me. I seem to get a constant pick me up, and endurance booster from this combo.

I am using this during PCT, it's helping me during weight sessions and hormonal rebalancing. I just go itno my bedroom, pull out three empty OO caps and press them into the raw powder. I fill the caffiene up halfway and the other two tightly packed.

Just wanted to share. If anyone else is having luck in a post clenbutrx world-- please share you recipes!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Have you tried alcar and l-tyrosine...I stack those two with rhodelia rosea.
    •   

3. What kind of amounts do you use. Also what is your weight and experiences. Is it kind of like GO, that clean energy feeling?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

4. 10Mgs Yohimbe and about 750 mgs of Chocamine, zippy.

5. Ya its kinda like GO...its a nice feeling for me that lasts and I dont' crash from it. I use about 2-3 grams of alcar and 1-2 grams of l-tyrosine. I weigh 182 and have experiemented with a lot of energy supps and powders. I really like this stack and its cheap to buy the powdres in bulk from Mike.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Ya its kinda like GO...its a nice feeling for me that lasts and I dont' crash from it. I use about 2-3 grams of alcar and 1-2 grams of l-tyrosine. I weigh 182 and have experiemented with a lot of energy supps and powders. I really like this stack and its cheap to buy the powdres in bulk from Mike.
    On your recommendation, I just added tyrosine to my 1fast order. It better not let me down! :-p

My concoction I will be trying will consist of:

3g's of taurine
    2.5g's of ALCAR
    2.5g's of Tyrosine
    2g's of Creatine ethyl ester
    A pinch of caffeine

I'll start that in a few weeks when I get all the stuff in and I have had a chance to judge CEE on its own. We'll see how well it works. If that **** fails I think I will just say **** it and start using heroine for a little pre wo pick me up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    On your recommendation, I just added tyrosine to my 1fast order. It better not let me down! :-p

My concoction I will be trying will consist of:

3g's of taurine
    2.5g's of ALCAR
    2.5g's of Tyrosine
    2g's of Creatine ethyl ester
    A pinch of caffeine

I'll start that in a few weeks when I get all the stuff in and I have had a chance to judge CEE on its own. We'll see how well it works. If that **** fails I think I will just say **** it and start using heroine for a little pre wo pick me up.
    I hope it works as well for you as it does for me. I really like it. Your combo looks good alcar and l-tyrosine are things I take daily.

8. Play around with them to find a good dose for you...sometimes when I take too much I dont' feel as good. But when I take the right amount for me it works great.

9. Id cut the alcar dose down to start, and spread it throughout the day a bit. If you work out midday or afternoon, take a good 500mg or 1 gram at breakfast.

10. Will do, thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Greek Yogurt - A New Favorite Snack
    By BigVrunga in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 11:56 AM
  2. new favorite post workout meal
    By methyl-D in forum Recipes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 11:09 AM
  3. My new favorite quote!