Animal Test / Animal Stack

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick question. I have noted that Animal Test and Stack should be taken with food. I tend to do my workouts upon waking. Typically up and out the door for a warm up run, followed by weights. If I were to take Test or Stack or both before my workout, would I be better to eat a little something, or would even a protein shake be enough. Or can i take this in a fasted state.

Thanks.

cfail

cfail

Awards
If you have time, always try to eat a whole food meal before workouts. Stack is to be taken on an empty stomach 30-45 min pre-workout or between meals. Test is to be taken with food before you workout, or with any other meal of the day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I probably would not take either pwo, either eat before work out and after, take with one of the meals later in the day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bit confused. So Test should be taken with food, and stack on empty stomach.

If i was to take Stack on empty stomach and go for run, and 30 minutes later have something small but solid and with that take test, can i then go directly into gym?

Or can I take Stack on empty stomach, go for run, workout, and then have test with my post workout meal or lunch.

Would either way work? thanks again.

cfail

cfail

Awards
i would agree with aaron, just take either later during the day, the food before and after workouts is more important.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THanks guys....I will do that (take the test/stack in the afternoon