most intense/effective fat burner?

lemon

Awards
Hey, whats the absolute best fat burner/body fat % burner there is? I've been searching the forums and it seems like T3 is, but i found a few diff companies who produce it...so who makes the original/best T3 supplement? or are they all the same?

thanks guys

D3Baseball

Awards
Hey, whats the absolute best fat burner/body fat % burner there is? I've been searching the forums and it seems like T3 is, but i found a few diff companies who produce it...so who makes the original/best T3 supplement? or are they all the same?

thanks guys
I think the T3 you're thinking of is now a banned substance.

The most "intense" thing out there is still Ephedrine/Caffeine. Go to drugstore, buy Bronkaid, take 1 tab Bronkaid w/ 200mg caffeine 3x daily. Watch the fat melt away. For more intensity, buy Genomyx Alpha-Burn and that stubborn fat will go away even more easily.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^

coupled with hiit and/or barbell complexes

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hearing good things about Pro Xanithine, I will likely do a log of it in April when I do a bit of a quick cut ..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Fat Free as well- it has some very strong effects, both from a stim and lipolytic aspect....plus it has some pretty solid science behind it:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/192199-behold-fat-free.html

T-3's effectiveness really depends on the user- I personally won't touch the stuff- it doesn't agree with me- and these guys are right- when it comes to fat loss, it really comes down to training and diet. For losing bf, I prefer fasted AM cardio and carb cycling (with cheat days thrown in, so you don't go ape****), and I also consolidate my rest periods while weight training- I cut my rest intervals to 0, and just do a huge circuit. You have to decrease the weight at first, but it really works well for fat loss, and you only have to spend 30-45 minutes in the gym....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the T3 you're thinking of is now a banned substance.

The most "intense" thing out there is still Ephedrine/Caffeine. Go to drugstore, buy Bronkaid, take 1 tab Bronkaid w/ 200mg caffeine 3x daily. Watch the fat melt away. For more intensity, buy Genomyx Alpha-Burn and that stubborn fat will go away even more easily.
What is Bronkaid? Never heard of it. Thanks

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine Sulfate in 25 mg tablets- they used to be 8 mg, but they must have bumped them up- it is combined with 400 mg of gualfenesin

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
E/C stack + Alpha Yohimbine (as in our AlphaBurn) IS the most intense stack in terms of sweats, heating up, and effectiveness.

Add TTA based product like DCP into there, and you won't get as much of a sensation (stim-free), but it WILL achieve results if diet and exercise is on point.

Add cortisol control like LX if you want

And if you REALLY want a burn....add Eviscerate ;) Don't say i didn't warn you!

D3Baseball

Awards
Ephedrine alkaloids are no longer allowed to be marketed/sold as a dietary supplement. However, ephedrine also is effective for some asthma - so us bb'ers can buy Bronkaid, an OTC asthma medicine, to achieve the same effect. It's relatively cheap, too.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine alkaloids are no longer allowed to be marketed/sold as a dietary supplement. However, ephedrine also is effective for some asthma - so us bb'ers can buy Bronkaid, an OTC asthma medicine, to achieve the same effect. It's relatively cheap, too.
Cool thanks, will have to look that up.

MrBEEF

Awards
Ephedrine Sulfate in 25 mg tablets- they used to be 8 mg, but they must have bumped them up- it is combined with 400 mg of gualfenesin

You do not want to use Ephedra Sulfate...it is the compound the least effect...you want Ephedra HCL...

What he is referring to is something called a 'Bronchial Dilator'

- Ephedra can not be sold as a dietary supplement anymore, but it is still used as a bronchial dilator (opens up air way in lungs).

The ratios you want are 10:10:1 for an ECA stack...example:

- 25mg Ephedra HCL (HCL only! look at the back of the box..ask the pharmacy dept like a RiteAid)
- 250mg Caffeine: by caffeine tablets at the same place, or if you already buy bulk caffeine like I do
- 250mg plain asprin (this help prevent the ephedra from metabolizing in your system, but slows this down)

Taking these amounts for your first time will be a HUGE energy rush, and if you do NOT have experience with stimulants( lots of coffee use, fat burner use), then cut this in half and give it a whirl..then dose accordingly.

You'll adapt to the ECA stack in ~3 weeks...and will need to keep upping the dosage to get the same effect. after 2 weeks, use plain old benedryl to clean receptors, and keep it's potency.

This is the best fat burner that is easily obtained (18 or older, as buying ephedra is done at the Pharmacy).

- keep hydrated
- only take what you need
- start slow..dont jump into the 250:250:25mg on your first try...
- enjoy the energy, and dont get addicted to using it...use it in 12 weeks MAX, and then off for 6 weeks.
- You'll lose some muscle as your calorie expenditure will go way up and your appetite will go way down. Fix this with more protein and BCAA/Glutamine

MrBEEF

Awards
LOL EC coupled with HIIT?
No HIIT with ECA man..come on...especially for giving advice to someone new...jesus...

if you do HIIT, use a cardio machine and monitor heart rate...

If I was you...

- ECA 25:250:250 mg
- lots of water
- BCAA/Glutamine
- Steady-State Cardio: 10-15 min a it challenging, 30-45min @ HR= 140 BPM, and suck in as much air as you can..it's also a bronchial dilator...your cardio will actually be easier due to taking in more O2..take atvangage of this...more O2 = less aerobic = less muscle loss...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No HIIT with ECA man..come on...especially for giving advice to someone new...jesus...

if you do HIIT, use a cardio machine and monitor heart rate...

If I was you...

- ECA 25:250:250 mg
- lots of water
- BCAA/Glutamine
- Steady-State Cardio: 10-15 min a it challenging, 30-45min @ HR= 140 BPM, and suck in as much air as you can..it's also a bronchial dilator...your cardio will actually be easier due to taking in more O2..take atvangage of this...more O2 = less aerobic = less muscle loss...
Did you read who I quoted? I'm in full agreement with you; take them time to read the interactions.

No aspirin necessary. 200mg caffeine per. No glutamine

MrBEEF

Awards
Did you read who I quoted? I'm in full agreement with you; take them time to read the interactions.

Hey Cooper,

Why no asprin? interesting...

Why no Glutamine?

Always trying to learn & tune my knowledge on this subject,
-P

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

''According to experts, Aspirin can sometimes heavily increase your blood pressure which is highly dangerous. Common symptomss include stomach pain, heart burn, nausea and vomiting. Therefore, you have a choice to make; you can either take the full Aspirin dosage (as many do), baby aspirin which are a lot smaller, or leave it out entirely.''

I would leave the Aspirin out too.

Hey I could get my hands into an ephedra fat burner but I'm not familiar with it could you give me your opinion on it?

Ephedra Extract 27 mg *
Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) 170 mg *
Synephrine Extract 30% ( C9H13NO2 )
Acacia Rigidula (95%) 150 mg *
Phenylethylamine HCL 150 mg *
Thermogenic Intensifier / Neuromodulator and Neurotransmitter
Theobroma CoCoa 100 mg *
Green Tea Extract 120 mg *
45% Epigallocatechin Gallate (ECGC)

Proprietary YohimatrixT 10 mg
Synergistic combination of three dfferent chemical preparations of the energy herb -Yohimbe
Yohimbine HCL *
Alpha-Yohimbine *
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine *

Naringen 30 mg *
Pure White Willow Bark Extract 300 mg *
Salicin / Acetylsalicylic acid
Evodiamine (98%) 10 mg *

Proprietary TriENRG 300mg
Researched blend of pure, natural caffeines yielding 200mg - total caffeine

Kola Nut Extract *
Guarana Extract *
Yerba Mate *

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It actually isn't terrible by any means, but ephedra-based fat burners, more often than not, are not effective. We don't even know that the ephedra extract % is in this instance. EC stack is still superior to this product (and likely cheaper), but this is definitely not a horrible option.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
It actually isn't terrible by any means, but ephedra-based fat burners, more often than not, are not effective. We don't even know that the ephedra extract % is in this instance. EC stack is still superior to this product (and likely cheaper), but this is definitely not a horrible option.
Yeah I agree with you, sucks that they don't let you know the % of the extract.

I will start cutting in ~1 month and it so hard to decide which fat burner to use

I'm thinking about ECA but I have always done HIIT for effective fatloss

I'm thinking OxyElitePro + Alpha T2 again coupled with HIIT

I'm thinking Man Scorch + Genomyx Eviscerate

So hard to decide!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah I agree with you, sucks that they don't let you know the % of the extract.

I will start cutting in ~1 month and it so hard to decide which fat burner to use

I'm thinking about ECA but I have always done HIIT for effective fatloss

I'm thinking OxyElitePro + Alpha T2 again coupled with HIIT

I'm thinking Man Scorch + Genomyx Eviscerate

So hard to decide!
I have done HIIT while running EC several times in the past. The acute rise in BP occurs 15-120 minutes (often around the 60 minute mark) after consuming your EC dose. What I would do is wake up and do HIIT first thing in the morning (went to a local hill and did hill sprints for 20 minutes). I'd have the EC in my car, and I'd pop some about 5 minutes after doing the HIIT on my way to school. Another alternative is simply to skip 1 EC dose daily to allow for HIIT.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I'm on OxyElite Pro, Alpha T2, Reduction PM, and Revamp right now. It is a serious stack! Lots of energy and crazy appetite suppression! Today I have been on for a week and I've dropped 6 lbs. Lots of water, no sugar, and a good workout routine will get the job done!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

lemon

Awards
diets in check, and i have a really high intensity workout, i just used to be fat as **** (300lbs pure fat) and still have some suborn spots that no matter what will not go away (even when i only weighed 153lbs i still looked big)

sound like a newb cause i've honestly never messed with weight loss supps/stacks

nervous about the e/c/a stack (why? i have no idea, just seems like a weird concept)

but hey, i'll give it a shot.....just on estimate so i know how much to budget, how much does all this cost?

D3Baseball

Awards
diets in check, and i have a really high intensity workout, i just used to be fat as **** (300lbs pure fat) and still have some suborn spots that no matter what will not go away (even when i only weighed 153lbs i still looked big)

sound like a newb cause i've honestly never messed with weight loss supps/stacks

nervous about the e/c/a stack (why? i have no idea, just seems like a weird concept)

but hey, i'll give it a shot.....just on estimate so i know how much to budget, how much does all this cost?
Bronkaid costs about 13 bucks for 60 tabs/20 days supply at 3x a day. Caffeine tabs are about 5 bucks for ~100 or more tabs. I do NOT suggest taking the aspirin.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid costs about 13 bucks for 60 tabs/20 days supply at 3x a day. Caffeine tabs are about 5 bucks for ~100 or more tabs. I do NOT suggest taking the aspirin.
Y NO ASPRIN ?

josephd79

Awards
I've seen some great results on ppl I've suggested VPX's Meltdown to. I've said it before on this board, it's really strong. Recently my girl tried Shred Matrix instead and Meltdown had more weight loss in the same 4 weeks so she switched back. I say Meltdown... hands down... way down....down

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Stupidly tried EC before a HIT workout years ago.....will never repeat it....closest I've been to a heart attack!!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Took some dexaprine, yohimbine, and a tt-33 and yeah...why am I still alive?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Took some dexaprine, yohimbine, and a tt-33 and yeah...why am I still alive?
I used to take ripped fuel (ephedrine and caffeine herbal combo standardized) plus an aspirin and a yohimbe standardized herbal a few times a day. Man that would give you a buzz lol. also they had "diet fuel" which was ripped fuel with the addition of yohimbe already in there, just add aspirin. I used to abuse that stuff in my 20's.......

gwulbrecht72

Awards
That sounds wicked, I'm an OEP guy myself, all the EC stack stuff was tooo much for my system; Oxyelite gives me just enough get up and go (and with a clean diet, some good results)

MrBEEF

Awards
I'm guessing it's cause its a blood thinner
I use Asprin all the time with the EC....no problems...no jitters....etc..

never measured blood pressure on it or anything....

I'd say if you got some weight on you (>20% bf), cut the asprin, as you will more than likely have some elevated blood pressure...otherwise... "just be smart about it"

It's a shame they banned it...it really works =/ idiot baseball player... "lets go take 4x the amount I am supposed to do and pitch baseballs when it's 105 outside.." what....a.....dumbass.......I see this as a Darwin Effect...

-Peter

Stl_Lift

Stl_Lift

Awards
I run the EC for every cut (bronkaid and caffine) I can easily drop bf with that in addition to my standard 20/40/40 diet.

I have heard to drop the Aspirin just to lighten the stress to the liver/kidneys. As 3 a day for 4-6 weeks can add up... And the only pros to Asprin with EC is supposed to prolong the EC's
effect - which in my opinion isnt needed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I use Asprin all the time with the EC....no problems...no jitters....etc..

never measured blood pressure on it or anything....

I'd say if you got some weight on you (>20% bf), cut the asprin, as you will more than likely have some elevated blood pressure...otherwise... "just be smart about it"

It's a shame they banned it...it really works =/ idiot baseball player... "lets go take 4x the amount I am supposed to do and pitch baseballs when it's 105 outside.." what....a.....dumbass.......I see this as a Darwin Effect...

-Peter
If you're using aspirin and it's not baby aspirin, you're doing yourself a disservice.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- 25mg Ephedra HCL (HCL only! look at the back of the box..ask the pharmacy dept like a RiteAid)
- 250mg Caffeine: by caffeine tablets at the same place, or if you already buy bulk caffeine like I do
- 250mg plain asprin (this help prevent the ephedra from metabolizing in your system, but slows this down)
Just for clarification here, its ephedrine HCL, not ephedra hcl. The main product is Primatene tablets.

and the asprin's value is debatable, so you can leave it out. Although I have no idea how someone quoted from a place saying asprin raises blood pressure, as it tends to do the opposite.

So 2 of those and a 20oz coffee and you are set.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Just for clarification here, its ephedrine HCL, not ephedra hcl. The main product is Primatene tablets.

and the asprin's value is debatable, so you can leave it out. Although I have no idea how someone quoted from a place saying asprin raises blood pressure, as it tends to do the opposite.

So 2 of those and a 20oz coffee and you are set.
how much is that primatene box?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The purpose of the aspirin is to inhibit prostaglandin production which helps to enhance and prolong the effects of EC. The purpose of ephedrine is to increase the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline. Problem is noradrenaline is inhibited by prostaglandins and adenosine. This is where caffeine and aspirin come in. Aspirin inhibits the peripheral synthesis of prostaglandins and caffeine antagonizes adenosine. Basically the aspirin and caffeine disrupt the negative feedback loops and allows for the optimal release noradrenaline.

Is aspirin NEEDED? No. Is caffeine NEEDED? Yes! As Easy said above, the extent of how much of a difference the addition of aspirin actually makes with regards to enhanced fat burning has been questionable and for those who are sensitive to aspirin E+C is still pretty effective. Caffeine works to antagonizes adenosine and also antagonizes phosphodiesterase (which is important for ensuring optimal cAMP levels)

From my experience with ECA, I have noticed better fat loss with the aspirin. Personally I take only one 81mg enteric-coated aspirin with my morning dose of ECA and the remaining doses are just EC.