Anti Anxiety Supplements

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Anti Anxiety Supplements

We all have Anxiety to some degree, and if you say you dont then F You ..Anyhow I was just curious what you guys take to help with reducing it without experiencing the buzzed/lazy feeling you get with most herbal remedies. So lets hear it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

^^ subbed for ideas
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

SAM-E can help, I've heard.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Ive noticed dramamine helps me out when im experiencing heightened anxiety.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

L-theanine. Hands down. I've researched this a lot over the years because I tend to have anxiety a bit and it drove me crazy. I tried gaba, 5-htp, valerian, kava, etc. I found suntheanine a few years ago right before I was going to look for something prescribed and learned a lot about it. I gave it a shot and have never looked back. On normal days I will take 100mg and on particularly anxious days or before a work meeting, I will take 200mg.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

will have to try that out! thanks!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    L-theanine. Hands down. I've researched this a lot over the years because I tend to have anxiety a bit and it drove me crazy. I tried gaba, 5-htp, valerian, kava, etc. I found suntheanine a few years ago right before I was going to look for something prescribed and learned a lot about it. I gave it a shot and have never looked back. On normal days I will take 100mg and on particularly anxious days or before a work meeting, I will take 200mg.
    Natural factors suntheanine?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I use l-theanine from Vitamin Shoppe because after trying many brands, I found that the only thing that really mattered was that it was Suntheanine. The price varies so much and you can really spend a lot, but it isn't necessary.

I would say to first make sure it is suntheanine and then shop for price.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks going to try it out, and will post results here to let anyone thats still listening know how its working
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.
    Answers

SAN Dr. Feel Good. It's a multi-vitamin with cognitive feel good complex built right into the formula. Check out the ingredient panel:

11. Registered User
    Answers

if it's for real, a lil bit of xanax

if it's kind of high, phenibut

if it's just your average everyday anxiety, just get one off
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

250mg 5 htp EOD??
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

THIS
    Nice post

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

8 tablets?? Good Gawd. They could have at least added 25 grams of protein too. At 8 tablets, there was prolly room left

Quote Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    SAN Dr. Feel Good. It's a multi-vitamin with cognitive feel good complex built right into the formula. Check out the ingredient panel:

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Try Phenibut
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I got the l-theanine suntheanine for only $9 plus shipping, I am pretty stoked about trying it out. I get bouts of anxiety attacks on occasion, but the main reason I am trying this out, is it sounds like you dont build a tolerance to it like Phenibut, and its good for overall general anxiety
  17. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Phenibut is definitely worth a shot and we just added it to our line!

18. Registered User
    Answers

Picamilon-150 is great for consistent usage. It is a form fo GABA that actually crosses the BBB, very effective.

Agmatine has mild anxiolytic effects if your anxiety is nothing serious.

Phenibut is good for occassional use (1-2 times per week MAXIMUM), but when you do use it, it GREATLY reduces anxiety.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Clonazapam is one of the best anti anxiety medications I think. Its the new and improved valuim. Clonazapam unlike valuim has very few side effects me I dont have any I take them for a month straight and go right off them. When im on them though Im not able to lift my heaviest weight but the good thing about them is you will get way better gains taking cause you have to push yourself harder to get to that weight your pushing before. Plus its a tranquilizer so you take it at night youll feel very refreshed in the morning. I advise not drinking with it cause it is considered a benzodiazepine but talk to your doc about them I can see alot of people taking them I know that for a fact
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Cannabis and/or mindfulness meditation... along with a host of other mental methods of dealing with or eliminating anxiety.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Picamilon-150 is great for consistent usage. It is a form fo GABA that actually crosses the BBB, very effective.

Phenibut is good for occassional use (1-2 times per week MAXIMUM), but when you do use it, it GREATLY reduces anxiety.
    A + post
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

I tried Phenibut Yesterday for the first time and I have to say, WOW very impressed and love the stuff. The problem is that you cannot take it more than once or twice a week which is depressing.
    I need to find something close to it that does not cause addiction and withdrawals. Picamilon is not even close to it. It is Ok. I will try L-Theanine.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I will add that if you have major anxiety issues, l-theanine may not be what you need. I always think that it is best to try a natural supplement before going prescription and it is cheap, but just want to caution that it is really for mild cases and general well being. Alpha brain waves are increased and it helps slow your brain and think better.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I have some picomilon and I've tried up to 150mg without noticing much do I need to increase the dosage. I have social anxiety and findx myself unable to express myself a group of people.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    8 tablets?? Good Gawd. They could have at least added 25 grams of protein too. At 8 tablets, there was prolly room left
    It's so you can dose 4/4 2x a day
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Xanax
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I love phenibut. And how I feel in the morning after waking up is wonderful! Anyone know about pheni messin up drug piss tests?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Phenibut has a stronger product that doesnt require alot. Cant remember thename of it. Anephenibut? Sp? I have it at the house. Ive taken both and work awsomely!
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boilerfan View Post
    I have some picomilon and I've tried up to 150mg without noticing much do I need to increase the dosage. I have social anxiety and findx myself unable to express myself a group of people.
    Picamilon and agmatine likely won't aid clinical anxiety, whereas phenibut might (though I recommend medication and counseling over phenibut). I notice picamilon at 300mg. 150mg is a lot more subtle.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

For me, theanine is nice but not long lasting. Good quality ashwaghanda is awesome (I use NOW or a liquid extract from a local herbalist). Great before bed. Herb-Pharma Lemon Balm is also great. Relora at 3pills, 3x per day will ease anxiety and lower cort levels.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Does the Phenibut make you tired? SJ
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah knocks me right out! Its a great sleeping pill for me.... Only prob is taking it to often. Havent noticed any addicrion though
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

How would you dose picamilon pre-wo?
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I wouldn't use it preworkout. I understand GABA boosts GH levels, but the transient increase is not worth feeling "relaxed" for sympathetic activity.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

I wouldn't.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I started taking agmatine about a month ago based on Mr Cooper's comments about it having feel good properties and I can really get behind it. The pumps are ridiculous, like almost everyone mentions, but what I notice is a general sense of easiness. Nothing that I would say is definitive or that stands out, but just a good, casual feeling throughout the day. I think it has helped a bit of my anxiety because I feel comfortable and my brain isn't going 100 mph.

Of course seeing your veins sticking out of your forearms when you are sending emails all day helps the feel good too!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

L-theanine and rhodiola during the week, and phenibut during the weekend. This little schedual I got going has been the most effective anti-anxiety to date. I also just picked up some agmatine which seems to also have a nice relaxing "cool" feeling.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

So for those of you with experience with rhodiola, can you explain the feeling? I read the reviews but they don't offer more than "it gives you energy...or I feel so much better..".
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

that's is the only thing that helped my buddy with his anxiety
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

It's more just a sense of well being for me. Helps me deal in a better way with stressful situations day to day. Nothing drastic by any means for myself but it puts my mind a little more at ease.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti-Anxiety supplements
    By ms8172 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:58 AM
  2. best supplements for anxiety?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:02 PM
  3. Anxiety and Depression Supplements
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 01:59 PM
  4. Best supplements for anxiety
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:16 PM
  5. Do anti-anxiety type meds lower cortisol?
    By rkretz in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 03:07 PM