American muscle supplements

Mr NYNC

Awards
Please give your feedback on the new preworkout, Warpath, from American Muscle. This seems like it may be the most advanced, highest costing to make, not to buy, preworkout we have seen. Check it out at AmericanMuscle.us. Thanks for your feedback!!!

DoggCrap

Awards
Just bought some of this. All I can say is wow! Definitely the best pre-workout I have tried to date. It amazes me how these PW supplements just keep getting better. I have tried many different PW supps and Warpath is now at the top of my list (keep in mind my list is always changing as new and better products come out).

This stuff gives you pumps like you wouldn't believe! And it is a lasting pump at that. Great clean energy is another thing I love about this product. I haven't experienced any crash hours after taking it. My focus in the gym is great when on this product, and I have already noticed strength gains from the energy it produces. The taste is a little unpleasant for those who care (I have watermelon) but the results are what it's worth. I noticed that the price is pretty expensive online, however I picked some up for $35 at my local supp store.

Don't hesitate to give this PW a try! You won't be disappointed.

One thing I should also mention is that this stuff is strong! The serving size is one scoop, however if you are sensitive to stimulants, I would start off with half a scoop or less. There is no warning about this on the container. As a guy who is not sensitive to stimulants at all, I was pretty shocked at how potent one scoop was.

Hope this helps, Ive only been on it for a week so I will post another review further into the container.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
heh one new account to pimp a product, and one new account to give it hype. spam.

DoggCrap

Awards
I was actually searching for other reviews on this product and couldn't find anything but this thread. So I created an account to get my opinion out. Gotta start somewhere right?! Sorry fadi, no spam here.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Please give your feedback on the new preworkout, Warpath, from American Muscle. This seems like it may be the most advanced, highest costing to make, not to buy, preworkout we have seen. Check it out at AmericanMuscle.us. Thanks for your feedback!!!
:laugh: Thanks for posting your experience.