No real energy from Hemavol

montedrvr

Awards
Getting away from stims I switched to Hemavol capsules. Bottle says take ten of them which I do about an hour before lifting. The workout feels very weak and sleepy compared to with the pre's I was using that had stims in them. my question is should I up the dose or is there something else to stack it with that is stim free that will ignite workouts again?

Thanks in advance!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since HemaVol is non-stim, upping the dose won't change much. It is intended to increase pumps, endurance, and performance.

If you're dragging that hard, sounds like you're very stim tolerant. Stick with it until things get better.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
U want the effect of stimulants without any type of stimulant ingredient? o.0

This product will not increase your energy. You can either workout without caffeine/stimulants and have no energy... or u can use them and kill it in the gym.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since HemaVol is non-stim, upping the dose won't change much. It is intended to increase pumps, endurance, and performance.

If you're dragging that hard, sounds like you're very stim tolerant. Stick with it until things get better.
^^^ Not much else to say.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Maybe add some b12 in the mix if it helps

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
B12 adds energy?
Well it can convert carbs into glucose in the body which leads to energy production and decreases lethargy. I usually add it when I go on a stim break

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

This product will not increase your energy. You can either workout without caffeine/stimulants and have no energy... or u can use them and kill it in the gym.

^^^

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well it can convert carbs into glucose in the body which leads to energy production and decreases lethargy. I usually add it when I go on a stim break
well, if hes taking 10 tabs of hemavol, he's already getting a pretty hefty dose of b-12 anyways. as with all things, not everyone reacts the same...he may not be someone who doesnt get the "energy boost" from b-12

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)2.5 mg = 41,665. Daily vaule in hemavol. Won't give stim like energy such as maximize or any other stim based pre workout

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
well, if hes taking 10 tabs of hemavol, he's already getting a pretty hefty dose of b-12 anyways. as with all things, not everyone reacts the same...he may not be someone who doesnt get the "energy boost" from b-12
True true got me there :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)2.5 mg = 41,665. Daily vaule in hemavol. Won't give stim like energy such as maximize or any other stim based pre workout
i dont really find a b-12 kick to be anything like regular stims. hard for me to describe, but its more of a "mental buzz" haha :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what give hemavol a nice kick? When you take it with dexaprine! Yup

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you arent supposed to see a huge energy boost from a non stim pre workout.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

YUUUUP....maybe try a small stim compared to the biggies out there, try 100mg of caffeine from a tab??

Maybe add some b12 in the mix if it helps
exactly its a FAT dose of b12....i have found that you receive better absorption from the Bvitamins from swishing the hemavol or any other formula with B vitamins in it for 30seconds per mouthful to allow absorption through the gums and smaller tissues, I forgot what enzyme it is but absorption for typical b-vitamins is null once it hits stomach acid

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can always drink some black coffee if u need a energy boost

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I almost think hemavol is great for use on alternating between stim and a non stim cycle. I dose 10 grams bcaas with hemavol and get such clean energy it is ridicccculous.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost think hemavol is great for use on alternating between stim and a non stim cycle. I dose 10 grams bcaas with hemavol and get such clean energy it is ridicccculous.
When I take a break off stims I still use caffeine... I suck :(

montedrvr

Awards
Broke down and took a half scoop of hemo rage with the 10 caps of Hemavol this morning...i was up to a scoop and a half of hemo rage before Hemavol and barely powering through workouts. needless to say, today was the craziest lift to date... Hemavol kills it. I have got to get 100% non stim though. Is the non stim NO explod any good to stack with Hemavol?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better off taking creatine, beta alanine and hemavol together, no xplode, you never know what dose you are getting....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
better off taking creatine, beta alanine and hemavol together, no xplode, you never know what dose you are getting....
That's what I do! I add 5g creatine, 2 grams beta alanine and 2g LCLT to my hemavol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still need to break down and finally get me a tub of Hemavol its on my to do list of supplements.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Broke down and took a half scoop of hemo rage with the 10 caps of Hemavol this morning...i was up to a scoop and a half of hemo rage before Hemavol and barely powering through workouts. needless to say, today was the craziest lift to date... Hemavol kills it. I have got to get 100% non stim though. Is the non stim NO explod any good to stack with Hemavol?
Ultima is the ultimate focus non stim product available IMHO. With that said no non stim will fully replicate the feeling of a stim product. Even something like Ultima or Hemavol get better over time and you might be best to just try and grind it out without stims or slowly lower stim intake if you can't go without it right away.

montedrvr

Awards
Thinking slowly getting away from stims is the ticket

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get more sleep hahahah. I would hate to be reliant on stims for energy. Something else is at work here.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just get more sleep hahahah. I would hate to be reliant on stims for energy. Something else is at work here.
Years ago, if i could go back.. i would have never touched stims for daily energy purposes.. only pre-workout and fat burn.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
get some caffeine powder from muscle-feast and take it with hemoval.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I think we discussed this on another thread...bcaas + hemavol is heaven.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto ...
I can no longer go a day without em.. honestly. Unless I have nothing serious to do like work, gym, family time, etc. If i can be on my own and be crabby all day, I do it.. but thats not often haha!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you know Ignite 2 is sounding awful strong with improved taste.. should be out early March,, keep an eye out...