slim bomb

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
So my girlfriend want to loss some weight. About 2 stone so she has been looking at slim bomb all I want to know is has any one had any experiences with it. And what other weight loss sup would u recommend ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is quite poor. Check out EC Stack or SAN Tight Extreme Reloaded.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
thank but are them other two ok for females ?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
never heard of it, but that could be cause i'm out of the loop. Looks like a silly infomercial product

eca like stated above is a good way to go, gotta get the ephedrine at the local drug store tho.. don't go for the ephedra leaf blends out there

or

dexaprine is pretty good. I like it, i think that would do the trick. She could do a half a pill in the morning for the first few days.. and then add another half in the afternoon 4-5 days later

it's gotta be better than the slim bomb stuff

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of it, but that could be cause i'm out of the loop. Looks like a silly infomercial product

eca like stated above is a good way to go, gotta get the ephedrine at the local drug store tho.. don't go for the ephedra leaf blends out there

or

dexaprine is pretty good. I like it, i think that would do the trick. She could do a half a pill in the morning for the first few days.. and then add another half in the afternoon 4-5 days later

it's gotta be better than the slim bomb stuff
Agreed dexaprime is some good stuff. 1/2 tab will prolly rock her if she's not use to stimulants so a bottle will last forever. My girl stacks it with extra tt33 to get the full dose of 3,5 and 3,3 which is dirt cheap.

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
So what r those products and where can I find them

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
the dexaprine i'm pretty sure you can get here and pretty sure at most online supplement spots.. you said your gf wants to lose 2 stones so i assume you're not in the u.s...idk about ephedrine if you wanted to go that route, here you can get it at walmart/drug stores

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Look into OxyElite Pro + Alpha T2

I've tried it once and its very effective

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
the dexaprine i'm pretty sure you can get here and pretty sure at most online supplement spots.. you said your gf wants to lose 2 stones so i assume you're not in the u.s...idk about ephedrine if you wanted to go that route, here you can get it at walmart/drug stores
From England mate and she I willing to try what ever is legal. So will look for them sups cheers bud

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Look into OxyElite Pro + Alpha T2

I've tried it once and its very effective
Cool will have a look at the I use alot of elite stuff my self dont know if its the same company