Stacking up the next 5 months.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Hey guys, I been lurking around here for a few years now building up as much info as I can, and I'm finally ready to take the plunge. I'm 24, 6'2" 195 at about 10-12% bf and a pretty solid ectomorph. Been lifting since I was 16 with a strong 4 day a week protocol, and have always eaten as clean as possible, especially through college as a NCAA D1 swimmer, but never supplemented anything more than basic Multi's, protein, and creatine mono. I am a very athletic looking person already, and can only see myself going up! So I figured now that I know what I know, I am ready to try out a Hdrol cycle beginning mid May after grad school gets out and I have the time to truly concentrate on my nutrition and health. Here's what I have in mind, most of which I have on hand already-

Goals - to bump up to around 205-210(I'd be lucky if I hit that), while losing a few BF%.

On Cycle
Helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/100 (Only bumping up to 100 if I see no sides from the 75)
AI Cycle Support
Taurine
Fish Oil
Whey, and a high calorie/high protein clean diet, throughout entire cycle

PCT
Torem 90/60/60/30
Erase (perhaps Pro?) starting week 3 - 3/3/2/1
DAA
Cycle Support
C-Bol Creatine Nitrate
HCGenerate (I have 2 bottles, so perhaps starting the first bottle 1-1.5 weeks before the cycle ends? Any thoughts on this?)

Now that that's out of the way - here is why I posted in the Supp section instead of the Anabolic section.

This cycle is ~4 months away. That being said up until the past few months I have not lurked this section very much, but having done so recently, I have heard lots of great things about various Natty stacks. Anyone got any input as to the effectiveness of running a natty stack, perhaps something like HCGen, Erase, DAA, Anabeta, Vidatest, or any combination of these leading into my cycle? Believe me, I have seen the wisdom a lot of you have instilled into this forum, and I am willing to accept any reasonable suggestions!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm prety sure hcgenerate and vidatest are somewhat redundant (not totally, but somewhat), and you'd probably want a nutrient partitioner (need2slin/recompadrol/slin sane) in there as well, but that would be a helluva natty stack.

Good job on planning out the cycle, looks like you covered all the bases.

ManBeast

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Thanks ManBeast, good to know! I'll be sure to log the whole thing as well when I get started. So you're saying either just save the HCGen for HellaDrol PCT or not to use it in combination with the others during my planned natty stack?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd use the HCGen in the PCT and the vidatest in the natty stack.

ManBeast

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Awesome, really looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a fun ride!