Poll: Which stack to run

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which Natty stack to run?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Which Natty stack to run?


    I have it down to 3 Natty test stacks I want to run but would like some help deciding which to buy.

    Erase + Endosurge
    Erase + Anabeta
    Athletix Triple Stack - Titanium / Division 1 / Formula X

    If you had around $100 - $125 to spend what would you get? Am I better off running these for 8 weeks instead of 4? Any good NutraPlanet coupons going on right now?

    I am always on a lean bulk type diet but I am interested in decent strength gains along with some good libido boosts.


  2. erase and endo
    •   
       


  3. Have you run any of the others ? What results did you get and did you happen to log it anywhere? Thanks!

  4. Erase and Division 1 would be my suggestion along with some bulk DAA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Erase and Endo with some DAA
    •   
       


  6. Erase + Anabeta + IGF 2
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  7. I can always add in some DAA, seems pretty cheap. So results are still in favor of erase + anabeta...

  8. Am using the triple stack right now. Am enjoying it only 2 weeks in. Gonna add erase in two weeks and see what does with the stack

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sepulvd View Post
    Am using the triple stack right now. Am enjoying it only 2 weeks in. Gonna add erase in two weeks and see what does with the stack
    What have you noticed so far in 2 weeks?

  10. My libido is high am getting a hard on if the wind blows right lol. It's hard to explain but I feel like am the **** in the gym once i start hitting the weights. More pump slight strength increase. Only drawback Is am always hungray. I can't stay full I ate 4300 calories yesterday as per dailyburn and still felt like I wanted more

  11. Hopefully I get some good increase in strength. Am gonna run it for 2 months

  12. Voted Erase+Anabeta as I have used that and enjoyed it. If you have the money tho I think an Erase + Anabeta + Formula-X would be legit.

  13. Good lord man 4300 calories is a lot; I usually take in like 2000 - 2500. :-)

  14. Same here I average 2500- 3000 as per dailyburn. But I can't stay full. Idk maybe it will help me gain some more weight am 5'5 and weight around 170

  15. OTC doent mean natty. DAA bossts terwst so that make it notnatty in my op.
    anyway i rec this stack:
    creatine
    3-4g DAA ed
    protein powder
    and lots of food
    + multi vitamin and lots of good fats like olive oil.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    OTC doent mean natty. DAA bossts terwst so that make it notnatty in my op.
    anyway i rec this stack:
    creatine
    3-4g DAA ed
    protein powder
    and lots of food
    + multi vitamin and lots of good fats like olive oil.
    I am good on protein powders and multivitamins. I use Animal Flex and Animal Pak for multi and Optimum Nutrition for whey. Is DAA strong enough alone to raise test levels enough to get good gains in lean mass and raise libido?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I am good on protein powders and multivitamins. I use Animal Flex and Animal Pak for multi and Optimum Nutrition for whey. Is DAA strong enough alone to raise test levels enough to get good gains in lean mass and raise libido?
    It isn't quite enough just to be good on protein powders and such.. You need to check your whole diet and your training as well..

    If you're looking for a supplement who got some real strength, You might wanna check out Mass-FX, a classicer when it comes to raise test levels and get the alpha-male feeling.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    Good lord man 4300 calories is a lot; I usually take in like 2000 - 2500. :-)
    4k cals for bulking is where its at!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  19. Yea it is but I felt a little sluggish at 4200 cals the last couple days.

  20. I kinda over do my stacks, but I loved the Athletix Stack + Erase and Anabeta.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I kinda over do my stacks, but I loved the Athletix Stack + Erase and Anabeta.
    I have noticed that. I have read 4-6 other posts and seen your picture on each one. :-)

    If I am going to run that for 8 weeks it is going to cost around $250! This is my first attempt at this so if I go balls out like that and it doesn't work for me I might cry...

    I need a good NutraPlanet coupon.

  22. Favorite natty stack so far would either be X-Factor + Test Factor or X-Factor + BioForge v3

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I have noticed that. I have read 4-6 other posts and seen your picture on each one. :-)

    If I am going to run that for 8 weeks it is going to cost around $250! This is my first attempt at this so if I go balls out like that and it doesn't work for me I might cry...

    I need a good NutraPlanet coupon.
    aha well not too bad for 10 products, it would be 250 for 3 products at G.N.C.....at least thats the way I look at it...lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Erase supremacy intimidate. AI/cortisol.. test booster/nutrient partitioner.. test booster. Doesn't get much better imo
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  25. Erase & Endosurge or Erase & Anabeta.

    cant go wrong with either stack
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  26. Looking more and more like Erase & Anabeta with some thrown in DAA. Is the NP DAA just as good as the others?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Erase supremacy intimidate. AI/cortisol.. test booster/nutrient partitioner.. test booster. Doesn't get much better imo
    loving th erase and supremacy and am excited for the new iForce skus... your forgetting your arachidonic acid though, imo it should be at the core of any non hormonal anabolic stack.

  28. Testabolan v2/DAA/Trib worked amazing for me.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Erase & Endosurge or Erase & Anabeta.

    cant go wrong with either stack
    After trying all of these I like the Endo/Erase stack but if you are bulking, I could see how Anabeta may be a better choice. That said, you don't get a lot of the other benefits from Endo with Anabeta so that is something to keep in mind.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    After trying all of these I like the Endo/Erase stack but if you are bulking, I could see how Anabeta may be a better choice. That said, you don't get a lot of the other benefits from Endo with Anabeta so that is something to keep in mind.
    For sure, for a bulk Anabeta is the win.

    If i was recomping id have to use Erase/endosurge.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natty stack
    By bigcat292 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:14 AM
  2. Natty stack
    By norcal0722 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:03 PM
  4. Natty Stack ?
    By countryboy44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in