Which Natty stack to run?

Which stack to run

• Total voters

TxAggie

Awards
I have it down to 3 Natty test stacks I want to run but would like some help deciding which to buy.

Erase + Endosurge
Erase + Anabeta
Athletix Triple Stack - Titanium / Division 1 / Formula X

If you had around $100 - $125 to spend what would you get? Am I better off running these for 8 weeks instead of 4? Any good NutraPlanet coupons going on right now?

I am always on a lean bulk type diet but I am interested in decent strength gains along with some good libido boosts.

TxAggie

Awards
Have you run any of the others ? What results did you get and did you happen to log it anywhere? Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and Division 1 would be my suggestion along with some bulk DAA.

TxAggie

Awards
I can always add in some DAA, seems pretty cheap. So results are still in favor of erase + anabeta...

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Am using the triple stack right now. Am enjoying it only 2 weeks in. Gonna add erase in two weeks and see what does with the stack

TxAggie

Awards
Am using the triple stack right now. Am enjoying it only 2 weeks in. Gonna add erase in two weeks and see what does with the stack
What have you noticed so far in 2 weeks?

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My libido is high am getting a hard on if the wind blows right lol. It's hard to explain but I feel like am the **** in the gym once i start hitting the weights. More pump slight strength increase. Only drawback Is am always hungray. I can't stay full I ate 4300 calories yesterday as per dailyburn and still felt like I wanted more

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully I get some good increase in strength. Am gonna run it for 2 months

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Voted Erase+Anabeta as I have used that and enjoyed it. If you have the money tho I think an Erase + Anabeta + Formula-X would be legit. :cool:

TxAggie

Awards
Good lord man 4300 calories is a lot; I usually take in like 2000 - 2500. :)

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Same here I average 2500- 3000 as per dailyburn. But I can't stay full. Idk maybe it will help me gain some more weight am 5'5 and weight around 170

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
OTC doent mean natty. DAA bossts terwst so that make it notnatty in my op.
anyway i rec this stack:
creatine
3-4g DAA ed
protein powder
and lots of food
+ multi vitamin and lots of good fats like olive oil.

TxAggie

Awards
OTC doent mean natty. DAA bossts terwst so that make it notnatty in my op.
anyway i rec this stack:
creatine
3-4g DAA ed
protein powder
and lots of food
+ multi vitamin and lots of good fats like olive oil.
I am good on protein powders and multivitamins. I use Animal Flex and Animal Pak for multi and Optimum Nutrition for whey. Is DAA strong enough alone to raise test levels enough to get good gains in lean mass and raise libido?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I am good on protein powders and multivitamins. I use Animal Flex and Animal Pak for multi and Optimum Nutrition for whey. Is DAA strong enough alone to raise test levels enough to get good gains in lean mass and raise libido?
It isn't quite enough just to be good on protein powders and such.. You need to check your whole diet and your training as well..

If you're looking for a supplement who got some real strength, You might wanna check out Mass-FX, a classicer when it comes to raise test levels and get the alpha-male feeling.

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea it is but I felt a little sluggish at 4200 cals the last couple days.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda over do my stacks, but I loved the Athletix Stack + Erase and Anabeta.

TxAggie

Awards
I kinda over do my stacks, but I loved the Athletix Stack + Erase and Anabeta.
I have noticed that. I have read 4-6 other posts and seen your picture on each one. :)

If I am going to run that for 8 weeks it is going to cost around $250! This is my first attempt at this so if I go balls out like that and it doesn't work for me I might cry...

I need a good NutraPlanet coupon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite natty stack so far would either be X-Factor + Test Factor or X-Factor + BioForge v3

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed that. I have read 4-6 other posts and seen your picture on each one. :)

If I am going to run that for 8 weeks it is going to cost around $250! This is my first attempt at this so if I go balls out like that and it doesn't work for me I might cry...

I need a good NutraPlanet coupon.
aha well not too bad for 10 products, it would be 250 for 3 products at G.N.C.....at least thats the way I look at it...lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase supremacy intimidate. AI/cortisol.. test booster/nutrient partitioner.. test booster. Doesn't get much better imo

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase & Endosurge or Erase & Anabeta.

cant go wrong with either stack

TxAggie

Awards
Looking more and more like Erase & Anabeta with some thrown in DAA. Is the NP DAA just as good as the others?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase supremacy intimidate. AI/cortisol.. test booster/nutrient partitioner.. test booster. Doesn't get much better imo
loving th erase and supremacy and am excited for the new iForce skus... your forgetting your arachidonic acid though, imo it should be at the core of any non hormonal anabolic stack.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Testabolan v2/DAA/Trib worked amazing for me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase & Endosurge or Erase & Anabeta.

cant go wrong with either stack
After trying all of these I like the Endo/Erase stack but if you are bulking, I could see how Anabeta may be a better choice. That said, you don't get a lot of the other benefits from Endo with Anabeta so that is something to keep in mind.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After trying all of these I like the Endo/Erase stack but if you are bulking, I could see how Anabeta may be a better choice. That said, you don't get a lot of the other benefits from Endo with Anabeta so that is something to keep in mind.
For sure, for a bulk Anabeta is the win.

If i was recomping id have to use Erase/endosurge.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol/DAA for 4 weeks then Testabolan v2 for 4 and rv2 for the last 4 mmmm num num num >.<

TxAggie

Awards
Well looks like it is going to be Anabeta + Erase + Bulk DAA powder for 8 weeks! Thanks for everyone's input and I will hopefully have time to log it. NP is going to love me by the end of all this....

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm Titanium, Divison 1, Formula X, Scivations Xtends, Per Erase and Anabeta SICKKKKKKK

desaille

Awards
Well looks like it is going to be Anabeta + Erase + Bulk DAA powder for 8 weeks! Thanks for everyone's input and I will hopefully have time to log it. NP is going to love me by the end of all this....
This stack is awesome
Going to add in endosurge :)

TxAggie

Awards
I ordered 2 of each of the following: Anabeta / Erase / Formula -X (had to try it)

I am doing lots of research on Anabeta right now; some say they didn't get any results with it but I wonder how much of that was poor dieting or a bad workout regimen?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance your going to log it :D

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I've got two combo packs of endo/erase on the way and 500g bulk DAA and L-Taurine coming...When I get back from this holiday, I'm going to start a log on it...

Realistically, with good diet and decent workout plan what kind of gains could I expect??

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my favorite test/anti-estro combos which I ran last summer and I will be doing again this summer
is Diesel Test Hardcore with Triazole. I could not believe how my strength was going up while my body fat
level was at my lowest. I ran DTHC at 4 to 5 tabs a day 6 days on 1 day off and after 6 weeks I added the
Triazole at 3 caps a day with the DTHC. I did this cycle for 12 weeks and I only need 1 1/2 jars of each product.
I have a friend who I put on to this stack and I helped him clean up his diet and in 12 weeks he went from 198 lbs
to 174 lbs and at 198 he was benching 320lbs and now at 174lbs he is benching 390lbs which is incredible after losing
24l lbs. This was the first time he ever used any type of test booster so now he is hooked.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tes booster with hgh booster is nice-daa.

if your prone to gyno and AI. lucky for me I am not and I have been using daa six months now and love it

and yes I recommend AI Sports Nutritions daa and hghpro

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
wow you used DAA for 6 months straight? I used DAA 6-7 months straight but used 1.55 grams and I started to experience estrogen sides even at alow dose.

TxAggie

Awards
Yeah I will likely post up some before / during / after information in a log. I am researching best dosing times / etc right now and waiting on my other NP order before I start; I want to do it right and get the most benefit from it.

Looking at doing the following:

Erase - 3 pills per day - 1 in morning, 1 in afternoon at pre-workout, and 1 at bed time.
Anabeta - 4 daily - 1 in morning, 1 pre-workout, 1 post workout, 1 at bed time
Formula-X - 1 scoop taken pre-workout.
Creatine - 3 doses per day, each dose is 2.5g.

Breakfast is when I choke down most of my other pills like the multivitamin / joint supps / fish oils. Now I just add in Erase / Anabeta / Creatine with it. I will just use the formula-x drink at pre-workout to wash down the erase / anabeta / creatine doses. In my post workout shake take another anabeta / creatine combo. At bedtime with my casein shake I will take the Anabeta / Erase again.

Other than the higher protein diet / food to go with it, what am I missing?? The creatine is ok to run with all of it right?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Erase/Anabeta

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I will likely post up some before / during / after information in a log. I am researching best dosing times / etc right now and waiting on my other NP order before I start; I want to do it right and get the most benefit from it.

Erase - 3 pills per day - 1 in morning, 1 in afternoon at pre-workout, and 1 at bed time.

Breakfast is when I choke down most of my other pills like the multivitamin / joint supps / fish oils. Now I just add in Erase / Anabeta / Creatine with it. I will just use the formula-x drink at pre-workout to wash down the erase / anabeta / creatine doses. In my post workout shake take another anabeta / creatine combo. At bedtime with my casein shake I will take the Anabeta / Erase again.

Other than the higher protein diet / food to go with it, what am I missing?? The creatine is ok to run with all of it right?
Make sure to use 2 scoops( a bit packed) of Formula-X to = the full serving size, the bcaa's really puff up when the bottle is shaken and were getting the scooper sized fixed too on the next batch.

TxAggie

Awards
Make sure to use 2 scoops( a bit packed) of Formula-X to = the full serving size, the bcaa's really puff up when the bottle is shaken and were getting the scooper sized fixed too on the next batch.
Wait the 2 bottles I have say to use 1 scoop and the container has 30 servings?? Why would I have to take 2 scoops? That means I should have bought 4 bottles to last 2 months??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait the 2 bottles I have say to use 1 scoop and the container has 30 servings?? Why would I have to take 2 scoops? That means I should have bought 4 bottles to last 2 months??
Nope, the scooper is a bit wrong and the micronized bcca's puff up a bit as well. 2 scoops= the 1 scoop serving size on the bottle. 2 scoops a day with the 2 tubs will last 2 months.

TxAggie

Awards
Nope, the scooper is a bit wrong and the micronized bcca's puff up a bit as well. 2 scoops= the 1 scoop serving size on the bottle. 2 scoops a day with the 2 tubs will last 2 months.
Oh thank god; I got scared for a second there. Thanks for your help!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've taken this stack before. A few tips. Eat alot of carbs. Anabeta really shines when carb intake is high. Not many ppl know this.

What's your reasoning behind taking 7.5g of creatine spaced out? Are you loading? If so, take it all at once. No need to space it out.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 of each of the following: Anabeta / Erase / Formula -X (had to try it)

I am doing lots of research on Anabeta right now; some say they didn't get any results with it but I wonder how much of that was poor dieting or a bad workout regimen?
Sounds good!
I have heard far more positive feedback on Anabeta than I have negative.

TxAggie

Awards
I've taken this stack before. A few tips. Eat alot of carbs. Anabeta really shines when carb intake is high. Not many ppl know this.

What's your reasoning behind taking 7.5g of creatine spaced out? Are you loading? If so, take it all at once. No need to space it out.
I will load it at 7.5g for 5 days then maintenance at 5g for the rest of the stack; I have plenty. I was always told it is best to spread it with half before and half immediately after working out. Is that not true?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will load it at 7.5g for 5 days then maintenance at 5g for the rest of the stack; I have plenty. I was always told it is best to spread it with half before and half immediately after working out. Is that not true?
creatine is all about saturation and really isnt time dependent.