AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Ultra Reps for the first time today, but had a quick question. Is there enough creatine in there for a daily dose or should I add a little more from the bulk creapure I use?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used Ultra Reps for the first time today, but had a quick question. Is there enough creatine in there for a daily dose or should I add a little more from the bulk creapure I use?
I'll have to check my tub to make sure for you. But I believe that there is a full dose of creatine in a serving of ultra reps.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to check my tub to make sure for you. But I believe that there is a full dose of creatine in a serving of ultra reps.
It's a prop blend at just over 5,700mg. I don't know if there is 5g of creatine. If the amount was greater, I would not question it, but that is cutting it close.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll confirm it. There is a daily dose of creatine in each serving. You're good to go!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'll confirm it. There is a daily dose of creatine in each serving. You're good to go!
Just confirming what Tim wrote.. It's a full dose in each serving of Ultra Reps.. .So ideally, you wanna use Ultra Reps on your workout days and switch to German Creatine on the non workout days.. .Same pure creatine in both products... You could ofc use Ultra Reps on your non workout days as well, but it would be a bit of waste imho. If you add the German Creatine to your off days, which Nutra Planet has a really good price on (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/german-creatine-60-servings.html), you'll save a bunch of cash , since Ultra Reps will last longer (well, depending on how often you work out)