Cell-Tech

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
ON rest days why does it say to drink your serving upon waking up.. I dont work out tday and i forgot to tke it in the am...

Should i just not tke it today or drink it at night??

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Just take the serving whenever, not like it's gonna do anything anyway

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
What do u mean its not gnna do anuthing anyways

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ON rest days why does it say to drink your serving upon waking up.. I dont work out tday and i forgot to tke it in the am...

Should i just not tke it today or drink it at night??
if you really gotta ask why you should have protein apone waking up after fasting for many hours asleep and the day after your workout while trying to repar ,....... you need to wake up man.... no offence....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I always have a protein drink before bed, when i wake up, and a couple more during the day about 100-150g of protein from that + 100g or so more from other foods.

you need to eat to grow.

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
if you really gotta ask why you should have protein apone waking up after fasting for many hours asleep and the day after your workout while trying to repar ,....... you need to wake up man.... no offence....
Bro.. I said cell-tech... Not protein

-_-

Cell-tech is creatine

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
To finally answer your question it says take in morning bc your stomach is empty n you been fasting all night. So the super dose of carbs is more potent n thus drives the creatine into your muscles more effectively. Also the carbs get you out of a catabolic state.

Despite what everyone has said it will work. You wont gain 15lbs but it will be of some benefit. If you haven't cought on people on this board hate MT. LOL. But in the future just order creapure creatine. Its the best quality the best price. N just mix it with a simple sugar like koolaid.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To finally answer your question it says take in morning bc your stomach is empty n you been fasting all night. So the super dose of carbs us more potent n thus drive the creatine into your muscles more effectively. Also the carbs get you out of a catabolic state.

Despite what everyone has said it will work. Ypu wont gain 15lbs but it eill be of some benefit. If you haven't cought on people on this board hate MT. LOL. But in the future just order creapure creatine. The best quality the best price. N just mix it with a simple sugar like koolaid.
sure it may work, but its also terrible for you and WAYYYY too expensive for creatine.

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
cause its a terrible product. your practically asking for diabetes.
Well muscletech sent it for free sponsored log.. So i wasnt goin to turn it down...

I just need to know if i can tke it if i didnt in the am

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well muscletech sent it for free sponsored log.. So i wasnt goin to turn it down...

I just need to know if i can tke it if i didnt in the am
doesnt matter when you take it. creatine is all about saturation. pre/post/night/morning really doesnt matter (unless there is a recent study that i havent seen)

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
To finally answer your question it says take in morning bc your stomach is empty n you been fasting all night. So the super dose of carbs is more potent n thus drives the creatine into your muscles more effectively. Also the carbs get you out of a catabolic state.

Despite what everyone has said it will work. You wont gain 15lbs but it will be of some benefit. If you haven't cought on people on this board hate MT. LOL. But in the future just order creapure creatine. Its the best quality the best price. N just mix it with a simple sugar like koolaid.
Thanks a lot.. So i did miss it in the am but now i understand why it says to tke it then..

But should it be fine to take it before i go to bed?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not really familiar with cell tech or any muscle tech products, but with creatine, i take it whenever i think of taking it on my off days. if its at night, then so be it.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Thanks a lot.. So i did miss it in the am but now i understand why it says to tke it then..

Sure, the insulin spike will make ur energy levels crash so u can go to sleep hahah

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
sure it may work, but its also terrible for you and WAYYYY too expensive for creatine.
I do agree its not good for you.
Taking one bottle of cell tech wont kill you or give you diabetes though. I will say this.. if I got it for free I prob would use it but def not as directed.

Take half the serving size and add 2-3 grams of creatine too it. That way its not a super shock to your body.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Taking one bottle of cell tech wont kill you or give you diabetes though. I will say this.. if I got it for free I prob would use it but def not as directed.

Take half the serving size and add 2-3 grams of creatine too it. That way its not a super shock to your body.
^do this or die of DA DIETBETEZ

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

good plan right there

and my diabetes comment, it was a joke. i was referencing all the sugar in it.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
good plan right there

and my diabetes comment, it was a joke. i was referencing all the sugar in it.
Hah I got it bro. I rember taking that stuff as an ignorant young lad. Stuff seriously would give me the shakes.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hah I got it bro. I rember taking that stuff as an ignorant young lad. Stuff seriously would give me the shakes.
It's all that insane muscle growth happening. Makes you shake

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Just for the record i do only take a little over one scoop so im not getting all 77grams of sugar

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record i do only take a little over one scoop so im not getting all 77grams of sugar
I guess the serving size is 2 scoops. In that case your good. I would add just a hint on monohydrate as I said before.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established

Def don't take before bed carbs mess with you growth hormone during sleep. Just take tomorrow. Take an extra scoop tomorrow if your worried bout staying on schedule

D

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I have allmax creatine mono

But like i mentionwd i got this for free ro run a sponsored log