Horney Goat Weed bad for people at risk for adrenal fatigue?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of NOW Men's Virility, because I have a new job, so why not celebrate with libido pills. It has horney goat weed in it, which is supposed to increase testosterone by decreasing cortisol. Now I would be happy to save this stuff for special events instead of using most of the bottle by myself like Ill most likely do if I felt like one of the ingrediants could be bad for daily use.

Heres why I would catagorise myself as at danger for adrenal fatigue. I have a workout regimin that would kill most people, on top of a physically strenuous, always a little bit of sweat, job, I like the stims, and I dont get enogh sleep. Should I take anything that lowers cortisol considering that Im a non stop adrenalin factory? Wouldnt that be counter productive to adrenal health?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
bump for some input...curious to this as well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just bought a bottle of NOW Men's Virility, because I have a new job, so why not celebrate with libido pills. It has horney goat weed in it, which is supposed to increase testosterone by decreasing cortisol. Now I would be happy to save this stuff for special events instead of using most of the bottle by myself like Ill most likely do if I felt like one of the ingrediants could be bad for daily use.

Heres why I would catagorise myself as at danger for adrenal fatigue. I have a workout regimin that would kill most people, on top of a physically strenuous, always a little bit of sweat, job, I like the stims, and I dont get enogh sleep. Should I take anything that lowers cortisol considering that Im a non stop adrenalin factory? Wouldnt that be counter productive to adrenal health?
For you, even if it did effect adrenal health I don't think it would make much of a difference with what the stims and lack of sleep have already done.