- 01-29-2012, 09:36 PM
This is my current stack I'm running.
Slowly building it piece by piece, I think I've got it ready for my cut. I'm at 220 and 6'2" right now. Looking to get down to around 205 and work back from there but maintain a low bf. right now I'm at about 14%
Syntha 6 for post shake
Dymatize ISO whey during meal 4 and before bed
Cellucor c-4 preworkout
Nutrex lipo 6 black
Xtend for infra workout
Liquid l-carnitine pre and post
Muscle pharm armor v (multi)
Anything I should add to this? Any thoughts on Creatine during a cut?
- 01-30-2012, 08:15 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'7" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- DFW --- TX
- Rep Power
I'd say as long as you are taking 3-5g/day of mono it would be fine during your cut.
Also, I think I'd take the ISO as post workout and the Syntha 6 as the meal 4
- 01-30-2012, 08:28 PM
I would take the ISO post and Syntha 6 before bed.I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
01-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Good call with the Syntha as meal 4. Also I don't know if Syntha will be good before bed due to the carbs, think I'll stick with the ISO before bed
01-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Anyway good looking stack there.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
01-31-2012, 07:35 PM
I might pick up some casein one night this week. My diet is pretty solid right now. I can already feel the effects of the lipo 6, body temp is through the roof.
So far this has been my favourite stack, hopefully I will maintain as much muscle as possible
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM