Need Suggestions - Brand New to Test Boosters!

jpg0923

Awards
Hey Guys,

So I've been giving some thought to starting a test booster soon.. I don't know much about them, and I've been trying to do some research on the different ones, but there are so many of them it's hard to know which one would be right for me.. My goal is to get more cut, and increase a few things like my bench, shoulders, triceps, and really want a lean six pack so i'd like one that will help me burn body fat. I've heard about pro hormones, but I think I want to stay away from those [saw a lot of stuff about terrible acne and gyno.] Which leads me to my next point, ideally i'd like a test booster that doesn't cause terrible acne breakouts. The guy at *** recommended two to me; one was High T Black which is all natural I believe, and another one was T-911 which is sublingual and he told me both of those don't cause acne.. Although I know it often varies from person to person. The supplements I'm currently taking are Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, One More Rep [1.M.R.] pre workout, ***'s extreme athlete vitamin pack, and Amplified Wheybolic Protein. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated. Also - I'm 22 and 6'0 180 lbs right now. Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.

SDR

Awards
Supremacy delivers very sold results. For a body recomp effect, its in a class of its own.

The labeling is also non-proprietary so you can see exactly what you are taking too.

jpg0923

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I should try a natural ones like the above recommendations because i'm really trying to avoid acne and gyno, and I know there's a risk of this with all test boosters, but from my understanding there's a much lower risk with natty test boosters. And do I need to stack an estrogen blocker*?

jpg0923

Awards
Also, if I start using a test booster, do I stop taking creatine monohydrate?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be a nagging-nancy, but an easy way to raise your upper body lifts and increase your core strength (abs), is by doing solid leg work via squats and deads. Just bringing it up because you seem quite focused on your upper body, was wondering if you gave the wheels enough attention.

You can keep using creatine as you were while on a test booster.

ManBeast

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I would look into DAA or Bioforge v3
This, and I'd also look into something like Intimidate, which contains NMDA, which is stronger than regular DAA.

And as Manbeast said, training your legs will actually help with gains in your upper body. Just make sure you give them the attention they deserve

jpg0923

Awards
I do legs about once a week. Should probably up it to twice a week. I'm leaning towards BioForge V3, I've read a few logs of people having good results with this test booster. Any other comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

jpg0923

Awards
I'm having trouble finding where to buy iForce's Intimidate.. Didn't see it on their website.

josephd79

Awards
I'll mention PES Erase for some anti-E & cortisol lowering benefits.

By using a natural test booster, estrogen isn't likely to spike so an Anti-E isn't needed, but the benefits are high. You'll see a lot of DAA & Erase logs showing nice results.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, each bodypart should only be trained direcly once a week for most trainees/splits. I know there are pepole/programs out there that disagree with me, but that's why there are different options in life for just about everything.

ManBeast

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm logging TestoPro and DAA. I've been getting blood work done.

30 day test results:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

I've seen good results so far. The test booster can only take you as far as your diet and working out. It's not a fix all. Your nutrition is key, got to be feeding those muscles! The 160 day picture is after 30 days of testopro.

My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189494-ais-always-my-6.html

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
A lot of good options above. For the price. I don't think you can beat three months of vidatest for $63 with coupon code.
Vida.jpg