Super Test VS Dieset Test:

SeniorXJ

Awards
[h=1]Looking for a stand alone test booster so how would u guys stack up these 2 against each other??

1) Super Test (180 Tablets)Manufacturered By: Beast
[/h]
V.S.

2) Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (160 tabs Manufacturered By: Get Diesel, OR, there Diesel Test Hardcore (200 tabs) Manufacturered By: Get Diesel

Note* ive already ran TestPRO, Titanium XL, Erase, Blue Up, etc, SO this time around, i wanna "feel" it kick cause its the agression im after!! Will be stacking with Alpha-T2/OxyElite PRO, & Agmatine.
Thanks!!

CobbledPath

Awards
I've only used Diesel Test Hardcore out of your list, but it's easily my favourite t-booster and I've used alot of others!! (bulbjne, fadogia, activate extreme, anabeta to name a few)

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I've only used Diesel Test Hardcore out of your list, but it's easily my favourite t-booster and I've used alot of others!! (bulbjne, fadogia, activate extreme, anabeta to name a few)
Agreed! Used tons myself as well activate xtreme, Triazole, Anabolic Designs Tauro Test, Sustain Alpha and so far Diesel Test was the only one that I felt kick in and work! Better sense of well being, tons of energy and that Alpha Male Feeling

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never used it but I have used TONS of test boosters but best I have used to date are Intimidate (NMDA) stacked with reversitol and maca its some great stuff,

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTHC always has me running through sorority house walls while punching babies. Especially at 4-5 a day and when stacked with Sunami. I've been holding on to a crap ton of bottles because get diesel is always out for awhile, brings one or two products back then goes out again. I've loved all their products just wish they were always in stock.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTHC always has me running through sorority house walls while punching babies. Especially at 4-5 a day and when stacked with Sunami. I've been holding on to a crap ton of bottles because get diesel is always out for awhile, brings one or two products back then goes out again. I've loved all their products just wish they were always in stock.
Very true I was a fan of sunami I took my last bottle last year. Sad they aren't making it anymore.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true I was a fan of sunami I took my last bottle last year. Sad they aren't making it anymore.
I have one last bottle of it mostly full tht I'm going to be taking with DTH here prolly starting Monday.

I also miss the hell out of nos ether and ready4war.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never had a good experience with diesel products, actually dislike them....but i've seen too many ppl swear by diesel test for me to not recommend it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never had a good experience with diesel products, actually dislike them....but i've seen too many ppl swear by diesel test for me to not recommend it
Yeah, it's usually a love or hate thing with get diesel. Doesn't seem many take a middle ground on Chucks products.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's usually a love or hate thing with get diesel. Doesn't seem many take a middle ground on Chucks products.
nah not at all....you said you loved ready 4 war right? i was pumped to try it and it sky rocketed my blood pressure like no ones business.....the old moto, everyones different

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah not at all....you said you loved ready 4 war right? i was pumped to try it and it sky rocketed my blood pressure like no ones business.....the old moto, everyones different
Exactly. For me ready4war I absolutely HAD to workout or I would crawl out of my skin it felt so intense, but workouts were great. Gave some to a buddy to try and he called me up asking if I was trying to kill him lol.