muscletechs' new line??

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Wondering how u guys feel about their new line. They actually are listing the all the ingredient amounts ...no proprietary blends. Are they trying to actually be a good company with good products?? Discuss...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Neurocore is the ****. Like jack3d but a little stronger. Doesn't taste as good but definitely up there. Nano Stim is pretty good too. The only thing that sucks is u have to take it 45 minutes before you lift and that's hard to plan out. I know guys that took the T booster and says it did nothing. Myobuild is also over rated. I think it's post workout Aminos? People didn't know too much about it. But hydroxystim is pretty good too. Jus a good fat burner to does around the day. So my theory- stick with neurocore and hydroxystim. Hope this helps man

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Neurocore is the ****. Like jack3d but a little stronger. Doesn't taste as good but definitely up there. Nano Stim is pretty good too. The only thing that sucks is u have to take it 45 minutes before you lift and that's hard to plan out. I know guys that took the T booster and says it did nothing. Myobuild is also over rated. I think it's post workout Aminos? People didn't know too much about it. But hydroxystim is pretty good too. Jus a good fat burner to does around the day. So my theory- stick with neurocore and hydroxystim. Hope this helps man
Yea I may give them a try. So do you think that muscle tech in general doesn't suck any more??

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I loved neurocore. Its becoming one of my favorite pwo drinks. It is far better than Jack 3d IMO. I had the grape and I thought it tasted ok. It mixed very easily too.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Definitely. Well look at BSN too. They had no xplode marketed as the best thing ever then when they did a study on it it consisted of caffeine, Arginine, and creatine lol. And muscle tech deff stepped up their game. They had to cuz the new great thing is the no filler preworkouts. IMO don't try hyper fx by BSN. Sucks

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
looks like they're trying to improve, and they're heading in the right direction. look at cytosport, no prop blends, and honestly Monster Pump @ 2 scoops is one of the nicest ingredient profiles out there. big moves from a big company, that are very much welcomed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this new line up called?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they're new products are legit but they're prices are high which is expected when they are add whores n fully sponsor Cutler Phil h.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is this serious? :twak:
I did a review of Nanostim tonight. Overall I was pretty pleased with the pump supplement aspect of it. Tried others and this pump was pretty awsome. I'm going to play around with timing and stuff but I think it was worth it...

The new fat burner looks pretty cool too and I may have to give that a try.
Rest of the stuff I'll pass on for now. I never really liked MuscleTech but it looks like they took a change for the better.

The new line is the Concentrated Series

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC, when the products were announced/released, Neurocore just had a ridiculous amount of stims in it. I wouldn't necessarily call it better than something else just because of that.

If I'm wrong, and there's something great in it that I'm overlooking, I apologize.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There fat burner doesn't look all that hot...
Seems like a tomboy stims...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There fat burner doesn't look all that hot...
Seems like a tomboy stims...
I hate tomboy stims...Why can't they just act feminine like they're supposed to! :aargh:

:laugh:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
iPhone error! Too many stims is the correct phrase haha...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Saying that Muscle Tech stepped up its game isn't really saying much. MT was never taken seriously (and still isn't) by people who do their homework because they're still overpriced, even with the *** discount. Just my 2 cents.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Saying that Muscle Tech stepped up its game isn't really saying much. MT was never taken seriously (and still isn't) by people who do their homework because they're still overpriced, even with the *** discount. Just my 2 cents.
Price doesn't always matter...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
The fat burner I would never buy. However when it's free u like it. It's good if u just want a pick me up throughout the day. Neurocore is similar to jack3d. Just a little more caffeine. And more servings

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The fat burner I would never buy. However when it's free u like it. It's good if u just want a pick me up throughout the day. Neurocore is similar to jack3d. Just a little more caffeine. And more servings
Like I said only thing I've used and thought was decent so far is Nanostim

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Price doesn't always matter...
In rare cases it doesn't matter. When Legal Gear introduced M1T it didn't matter because no one else had M1T at the time. They were able to charge (in the beginning) 2-3 times the amount of what other quality companies charged for M1T when they added it to their product line. When MT is trying to sell us Neurocore (not a very innovate product IMO) @ about 30-35$ for a 2-3 week supply then I'd rather buy the same ingredients separately and save some $$$. It just depends on whether the product is the first of its kind or not IMO.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Nanostim I tried once. I'm not sure how I liked it. I tried yok3d and I really liked that

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nanostim I tried once. I'm not sure how I liked it. I tried yok3d and I really liked that
I wonder how white blood and vastropin will do...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try either of those. But lookin at the ingredients, im assuming intense

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Wondering how u guts feel about their new line. They actually are listing the all the ingredient amounts ...no proprietary blends. Are they trying to actually be a good company with good products?? Discuss...
Nice promo ?????

Wrong section

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice topic haha...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
One of my co workers at VS bought myobuild and he likes it, good dose for creatine HCL in there for people that like concret

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One of my co workers at VS bought myobuild and he likes it, good dose for creatine HCL in there for people that like concret
Nice.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
If you have $ to blow than buy Muscle Tech. I rather buy supplements that I need in bulk and take my own dosages.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you have $ to blow than buy Muscle Tech. I rather buy supplements that I need in bulk and take my own dosages.
:thumbsup:

I'd rather make more money and buy what I want :)

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
I have to appologize I'm not a muscle tech affiliated at all. I swear I listed this in the supps forum my bad. Is there any way to change it?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Here is an idea. Since they don't have proprietary blends you can buy all the ingredients in exact amounts to copy it at round 6 dollars per ingredient n it should last you twice as long. I'm def going to do this!! Ill post link to my home brew nano stim once I order all the stuff.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since I noticed this is in the promo section, here is my app.

Why should we let you try Muscletech's new line?- If anybody can gain 15 pounds in 15 days.
Links to other logs?- They're everywhere
Can you provide daily updates with lift results?- Four words: 50. Pounds. Per. Arm.

Thanks for this opportunity Muscletech and Hungry4more.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards

Why should we let you try Muscletech's new line?- If anybody can gain 15 pounds in 15 days.
Can you provide daily updates with lift results?- Four words: 50. Pounds. Per. Arm.

Lol golfclap

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This new line is the answer to all supplements.... Except for Nimbus products haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will trapp manns new supps be introduced along with MT's?
Trapp Mans line went out of bussiness already he got bought out by Black Liver line haha

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established

LOL dude I said I didn't mean to put it in the promo section. My bad. If it really bothers everyone so much I can just delete the thread...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Trapp Mans line went out of bussiness already he got bought out by Black Liver line haha
Damn man I was looking forward to my 14 pounds in 4 weeks without PCT. can I get the same results with Black Liver or should I stick to nitro tech?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn man I was looking forward to my 14 pounds in 4 weeks without PCT. can I get the same results with Black Liver or should I stick to nitro tech?
I would IMHO try sawdust and lint in a capsul that should be equivalent in terms of gains :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any good companies selling bulk?
Threes a new company out called Bullshít Products...

They just opened last week. They got a full line of bullshít...

Beginners Billshít Pre Work Out
Tub O Bullshít Post Work Out
SLINshít
Shítty Fat Disposal
CreaShít
Protein To Shít

Each item is $75 :) u get a lot of shít too!!

I think it's a bullshít old lady sellin this shít too that use to work at G N C

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Threes a new company out called Bullshít Products...

They just opened last week. They got a full line of bullshít...

Beginners Billshít Pre Work Out
Tub O Bullshít Post Work Out
SLINshít
Shítty Fat Disposal
CreaShít
Protein To Shít

Each item is $75 :) u get a lot of shít too!!

I think it's a bullshít old lady sellin this shít too that use to work at G N C
I'll definitely give all that shít a try.

Every muscle tech thread I have ever seen takes this route lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll definitely give all that shít a try.

Every muscle tech thread I have ever seen takes this route lol
rotflmao...
Just read my post again hahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just tell me whats the shít & what's not...